• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
r48OMZh.gif

hilariously bad attempt at a french inhale. I'm bored.

now do the gandalf!

NinjaBoiX

You actually look quite tough dude, even though anyone who's met you knows you're a pussycat!

So dreamy Jed...

(must not post dancing gif)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
You actually look quite tough dude, even though anyone who's met you knows you're a pussycat!

So dreamy Jed...

(must not post dancing gif)

Yes, you must not. BritGAF privilege only :p

I've been trying to persuade the bloke to do the handlebar for ages, but he's having none of it.

Looks good on you Jed!

I shaved it off almost immediately after the party though, it takes severe balls to pull of a mustache, that most unnecessary of facial hair arrangements. Currently willing my beard to come back quicker.

AcridMeat

Banned
That's a good picture of you transhuman. Nice glasses.

Jed that mustache was awesome, you should have kept it a bit longer and maybe wore some leather and aviators.

I was more thinking of Metro 2033 while wearing that thing actually.

but yeah that works also.

IRL I probably wouldn't last 10 minutes in the zone.

hah me too at first! but then I remembered your screenshots in the stalker mod thread (that was you, right?)
vodka is the key

Thorgal

hah me too at first! but then I remembered your screenshots in the stalker mod thread (that was you, right?)
vodka is the key

Yes . those where mine .

I will return to the Zone after i finish Tales of xillia and my two weeks of vacation.

wIll post some pics of it when i return.

kch

How the christ is your face so smooth? Even when I shave against the grain, I have visible facial hair :(

A razor works for getting the silky smooth skin as well but I find above combo does a better job, for me anyway.
Never do clean shaves nowadays though as the gf prefers facial hair. Fine by me having to do clean shaves everyday gets tedious!

TCRS

Banned
A razor works for getting the silky smooth skin as well but I find above combo does a better job, for me anyway.
Never do clean shaves nowadays though as the gf prefers facial hair. Fine by me having to do clean shaves everyday gets tedious!

I knew it. I'm going to get one of those things, they're bloody expensive though.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Hi Selfpics GAF.

Fresh off another regretful ban, and a cross-country move. I cut all my hair off and shaved and stuff.

I am the human.

XFomgPil.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Don't forget to apply sunscreen if you're going to be in the sun all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom