• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I did progress pics but here is my bicep and some new leggings.

dhucA20.jpg

Tash

So I redid my hair, heh. It fades back to a silver-ish color quite fast though, disappointing.

Great color :)

Hi Selfpics GAF.

Fresh off another regretful ban, and a cross-country move. I cut all my hair off and shaved and stuff.

I am the human.

XFomgPil.jpg

D'awwwww cat!! (you're cut too ;)). Makes me annoyed that we still haven't found kittens. Seems it's harder to get kittens you set your eyes on than adopting kids..

..and I don't even work out.

You need some meat on those bones, mister! :)

I wish I did progress pics but here is my bicep and some new leggings.

dhucA20.jpg

Looking Ace girl :)

ArynCrinn

Banned
Bunch of pics of me throughout the years.

Me feeding my niece.
CNEo80l.jpg

Me guarding the stoop:
gNK5xde.jpg

Me smiling, probably stoned.
wKYT2BI.jpg

Me in front of a Confederate Flag (I think I had just gotten out of Correctional/Psych at the time, year and a half).
riOEfXG.jpg

Me with my brother playing pool.
Evzjjm9.jpg

I remember this pic, was on shrooms at the time, being a dumbass. 2008, I must have put on like 25lbs of muscle since then lol.
iVUdA3f.jpg

My wife (my lovely wife, inside joke) last year when we went to this doofus convention.
S2TnBA7.jpg

turnbuckle

I don't post pics too often, but here are a few from my 31st birthday at a local hibachi. I'm the dude in the goofy hat :)

I had so much sake shot in my face that I don't remember taking any of these pics. There are some videos of the night that I have no recollection of being a part of and am too embarrassed to even look at myself lol.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a forever mirin type of guy.

forever mirin at all the handsome dudes and gals in this thread

C'mon man, don't be a creep and post pictures of yourself topless already. Possibly doing "walk like an Egyptian" pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom