• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I have to show my ID almost everytime I'm buying alcohol and I'm turning 22 next month. But yeah, if people keep thinking I'm younger than I really am as the years pass I'll be happy ^^

SQ2gJRk.jpg

Shameless selfie to give this post some content. I don't even remember why I made this pic but it's in my work outfit.

Geido

Cool pictures Soepje. Nice to be able to add a face to a fellow Dutchgaffer.

And I just realized I've seen Arjen post here as well. Didn't make the connection though.

y2dvd

Trying to remain slightly dapper while looking for single women. There weren't any.

And thus, drunk karaoke after giving a successful Best Man speech.

Nice glasses. I want a pair like that.

Some pics from Berlin from the past week.

Purdy. What's that statue supposed to be?

I got a video my buddy posted on FB of me dancing like a buffoon. Not sure how to rip and post it though, or if I should post it at all in the first place. D:

Mik2121

Two almost similar images I took via Instagram showing my Destiny shirts:

I cut my hair a few days after taking the first pic.

Not as fit as most of fitgaf, and the shirts make me look even less fit, but I'm working my way....

And yeah, took those photos while on the elevator during the mornings on my way to work.

Jzero

Not as fit as most of fitgaf, and the shirts make me look even less fit, but I'm working my way....

And yeah, took those photos while on the elevator during the mornings on my way to work.

You look like you would play soccer.

y2dvd

This is like my ideal shape.

Mik2121

You look like you would play soccer.
Eh, I'm from Spain (though living somewhere else) so I guess you're not so far! I play futsal sometimes and all my sneakers are futsal ones, lol...
But I spend most of my day making games, not playing soccer :p

FyreWulff

nope

just circle lenses making me look creepy :p

Those expensive? I always wanted to get one of those type that make the eyes look completely white, but I'm afraid of contacts (glasses work just fine) and last time I looked years ago it was like a hundred dollars per eye.

I have to show my ID almost everytime I'm buying alcohol and I'm turning 22 next month. But yeah, if people keep thinking I'm younger than I really am as the years pass I'll be happy ^^

That is way too early to complain about that. It happens for a while. I'm almost 29, it still happens.

Atsumi

I've been meaning to order some Destiny shirts. They look good!

(._.)

Banned

huge qt

soepje

EE64C6z.jpg

these wounds they will not heal
I actually checked if it was a .jpg. It looked like your pupils where changing in size :p. Cool pic!
Cool pictures Soepje. Nice to be able to add a face to a fellow Dutchgaffer.

And I just realized I've seen Arjen post here as well. Didn't make the connection though.
Vind ´t ook altijd wel leuk het gezicht achter de poster te zien haha
Purdy. What's that statue supposed to be?
I´m still not sure, i´m guessing demon or maybe a devil? It was made in the 19th century but there was very little information with it. My google searches proved futile :(

Sagitario

d9d2f2c2008111e3a1e322000a9e0853_7.jpg

0a2eb5ce086011e3928c22000a9f3092_7.jpg

Nonsense. You look fine/fit enough
y7m92R0.gif

isuzu

Those expensive? I always wanted to get one of those type that make the eyes look completely white, but I'm afraid of contacts (glasses work just fine) and last time I looked years ago it was like a hundred dollars per eye.

since those are not prescription lenses they were cheap as hell (22 bucks a pair) and will last for about 1 year. you just need to be really careful with them and use the right products for maintenance.

these wounds they will not heal[/QUOTE]
Geeky glasses for the win. I have a slightly edited and recent picture of myself in some. I'm meant to wear them but I don't think that they suit me. Eh.
[QUOTE][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IUwZMNw.jpg
Heh, on the left hand side you can see how intense the lenses are. Being near-blind isn't that great.

Pau

So it's always fun to find out that people have been commenting on your photos off site as one of the uglier "female" GAF members. I put female in quotations because there's speculation that my surgery to remove thyroid cancer was actually to get rid of my adam's apple. Because apparently I look too much like a dude to identify was a woman.

Anyways, I cut my hair shorter for the first time since I was a little girl - although some people reading this are probably scoffing and saying: "Yeah sure, there's no way you are anything but a guy."

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Geeky glasses for the win. I have a slightly edited and recent picture of myself in some. I'm meant to wear them but I don't think that they suit me. Eh.

Heh, on the left hand side you can see how intense the lenses are. Being near-blind isn't that great.

I think those glasses work really well!

You have awesome hair too.

Arjen

So it's always fun to find out that people have been commenting on your photos off site as one of the uglier "female" GAF members. I put female in quotations because there's speculation that my surgery to remove thyroid cancer was actually to get rid of my adam's apple. Because apparently I look too much like a dude to identify was a woman.

Anyways, I cut my hair shorter for the first time since I was a little girl - although some people reading this are probably scoffing and saying: "Yeah sure, there's no way you are anything but a guy."

Really? You always look look amazing.

Atsumi

What?! You are so gorgeous and I always look forward to your picture posts. People are asses.

Pau

Thanks everyone. It just sucks because I already think I don't have a feminine enough body - being Colombian and the insane beauty standard there is for women doesn't help. And just the fact that there are people out there going out of their way to talk shit about people they don't even know is pretty depressing - and being singled out for it from this thread in particular was a terrible feeling. This thread has been pretty good about not being mean to anyone and it's a nice community. Easy to forget not everyone is like that.

And yeah, next time I get my hair cut I'm planning on having it cut shorter! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom