• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ November Preview - DD Dark Arisen, Vita Stuff too (NextGen is HERE)

shamanick

Goddamn I love PS+ :D soul sacrifice, binary domain and dragon's dogma, not to mention RESOGUN. Gonna be an amazing month.

Sweet action! Thanks! Ps+ here I come! :D

Also, would the games be unlocked and playable on my system(s) even if I stop being a plus subscriber? Or do I lose the ability to play them?

Not playable when you stop subscribing, but if you re-subscribe you regain access.

Resogun + Contrast + Binary Domain + Soul Sacrifice for me. Already have Dark Arisen.

last month it was SoTC HD, ICO HD, Hotline Miami, and Kingdom of Amalur.

goddamn at PS+, the train never stops O_O

Cmagus

Awesome can't wait for Dragons Dogma. Binary Domain is a fun game as well I may play it again on PS3 but definitely worth the download.

Sweet action! Thanks! Ps+ here I come! :D

Also, would the games be unlocked and playable on my system(s) even if I stop being a plus subscriber? Or do I lose the ability to play them?

If you subscription runs out then you're locked out the games. But if you subscribe again then they're all unlocked again. That goes for the free games. If you buy a game through a heavy Plus discount then that's always yours even if your subscription runs out.

Jomjom

Banned
I can't wait for December's list of games. I would think they would make that the most amazing month of free games seeing as how it's Christmas and everything.

1TB drive upgrade on my PS3 was the best decision I ever made!

Congrats to NA PS+ members, that's a fantastic line-up.

DD:DA is amazing, even if it takes a little while to get used to. That boss theme: edit: actually, it's best if your first experience with the theme is not a youtube clip.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'll check out Binary Domain. Maybe Dragon's Dogma, depending... I'm not really an RPG guy.

Resogun and Contrast will be greatly enjoyed once I get a PS4.

teiresias

I'm overloaded with stuff to play on Vita. I've been playing PS1 RPGs I missed, just bought Persona 4 Golden, and now have Soul Sacrifice and Stranger's Wrath. When am I going to play all of this stuff?

Not to mention I've been wanting to try Dragon's Dogma - it might have to wait until I get tired of FFXIV though.

Even further, I've got to get in a replay of both The Longest Journey and Dreamfall before Dreamfall chapters comes out this year (that is this year, right?)

Tizoc

lol I got SS when it was on sale some months ago.

Will PS3 Plus members get a discount on Contrast at least or is Contrast cross-buy?

I said GODDAMN. I think the only game I'm worried about is Oddworld, because I thought I heard about some jankiness with the port (or was that the PC version?). Also strangely looking forward to ibb and obb because of the ilomilo vibes (read: CUTE).

Owzers

Dark Arisen and Oddworld Strangers Wrath are nice additions for me, along with Resogun and Contrast of course. Played Binary Domain, decent game, already bought Soul Sacrifice during the last PS+ sale.

Briarios

Crazy good month! I played Dragon's Dogma on the 360 ... But, I can start over -- Especially for the low price of free! I think I'll be getting all of these.

Arklite

I beat the original DD, how's this one?

It's the same game mostly. The major addition is a huge new dungeon that adds an extra chapter to the story, new weapons, armor, enemies, and difficulty that rises with your level. If you liked the main game then the new area is worth playing.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I wanted to enjoy Dark Arisen, I really did but the framerate ruined any enjoyment I was getting out of it. Good game otherwise aside from the technical issues.

Amazing month overall though. Glad I didn't end up grabbing Soul Sacrifice last week.

zewone

I haven't even booted up Soul Sacrifice since I bought it, so I feel a bit silly, but all the other offerings make up for it.

Dranakin

Whoa, Soul Sacrifice for free? My 32GB is already packed! Also looking forward to Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen and of course, the PS4 games.

Top Bottom