• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ November Preview - DD Dark Arisen, Vita Stuff too (NextGen is HERE)

Binary Domain is really special, recommended.

Good to hear all the praise for this one, with all the other stuff to play I've been thinking about checking it out for a while but always put it off, now that it's on Plus no reason not to check it out. :)

Awesome month. Getting everything I don't already have.

Wow, sony. Just wow.

Does anyone know if save world saves are cross- compatible? I'm half way through the ps3 one would love to finish it on vita.

Reule

This month is amazing!

You guys better play Binary Domain's multiplayer. Last time I was on it, it was super dead. Dark Arisen is also fantastic. Bitterblack Isle needs more blooooood!

FireCloud

A good month for NA PS+.

I'm really looking forward to DD. I've been eyeing used copies of it whenever I'm in Gamestop.

I already have both of the Vita games but due to the quality of the other offerings I still think there is plenty for me. Especially, when I get my PS4 on the 15th!

One thing that surprises me is the number of VitaGAF members who didn't pickup Soul Sacrifice already. That game was on my radar from the first time it was mentioned. (Though I haven't made much progress in it -- I'm too busy building a backlog....)

mekes

I'm just going to assume that they were waiting for me personally to buy Soul Sacrifice before making it available on PS Plus. I waited for months Sony, months and months :)

kyser73

So good to se Binary Domain getting some love - there have been times when I thought I was the person in the world who liked it.

Not as goo as Vanquish, but a cracker nonetheless.

And...Resogun...4 weeks + 1 day for me...

TheJLC

My God... Yes!

iEQgTjq.gif

netguy503

Let's not get hasty here. EU might completely blow your mind.

Eu's month is already done as they release all there games the first week and they decided to start their November month on the second to last week in October (I'm not complaining...gives me more time to plat the games before the PS4 arrives).

UraMallas

"How can I hold all these games" is a legitimate statement. I am 5 hours into Amalur and haven't played Deus Ex, Sleepy Dogs or Vanquish yet but want to. Now they are giving me another 50+ hour game. I don't know that I'll ever buy another game in the Sony ecosystem. I'm just so stacked. By the time I finish a few of the PS3 games I'll have a PS4 backlog.

BaneDrain

We need to start getting SCEA and SCEE to duke it out with one another over who's giving out the better deals, think about it people, think about it.

Macnair

I was planning on buying Soul Sacrifice because the demo was so fucking great. Too bad I can't use my save from the demo.

I so want a 3DS but dammit if I don't have a huge library of Vita games already in my library that makes unsure of which system to buy.

I'll download Dragon's Dogma. I've been playing Amalur and am getting a bit tired of it. Might like a game like but with better combat. Binary Domain... I've heard things about it. Not sure if I'll get it as I'd have to clear out something from my HDD to grab it unless it's really small.

isual

How does this work? I don't have plus but will be getting it.

In download plus, do I keep the games forever? What happens if I cancel plus and delete the game afterwards? Can I re download it from my download history ?

ILoveBish

I can't believe it. A good month from Merikah ps+. I think this was a warning predicted in prophecy at one point.

Can't wait for my ps4 goodies and those vita games damn.

What happened to Outlast launching with PS4?

It, along with other indie titles like Don't Starve and Secret Ponchos are slated for the launch window of the PS4. I can't remember if the "window" is within 6months from launch though. I'd say count on those three games by March if not before.

netguy503

What happened to Outlast launching with PS4?

Was never going to happen. Outlast was "in the months following" launch grapic at E3. Don't worry you are still getting that and driveclub for free.

BTW, folks that don't have plus but want in on this month I would say wait as those half off black Friday plus cards will still work in time for this deal.

Subaru

I think I'll never buy any multiplatform game again, it's the 3rd time that i bought a game (Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen) and it was on PS+ in the next month.

Top Bottom