• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Gold 1TB coming June 9th , price 249$??

MilkyJoe

8af216d3acd551cbb000ff749e2c899ab2825c0ae101e8a5ef1c6627bb961af9.jpg

Maengun1

Hmm I actually need a new PS4 and don't really care about the pro features...might want this. I was trying to wait for Black Friday deals but if nothing exciting is announced at E3 I may snap one of these up. I'm not crazy about the colour but I like colors other than standard black more than standard black by default.

What happened to Sony's design sensibilities? Did they put their designer A-team on the PSVR project and then fire them all? Everything about the PS4, except for the 20th anniversary console, has looked really cheap. This looks like one of those gold-painted plastic rings you'd find in a capsule toy machine at a Denny's.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
PS4 Amateur.
Ugly.
That's a helluva double-whammy.

HardRojo

The slim model can't catch a break lol. I remember when we knew about this thing long before it was officially revealed.

Top Bottom