• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Gold 1TB coming June 9th , price 249$??

NEO0MJ

Really sad to hear that :(

Man was flaunting wealth in the worst possible way in one of the countries with the worst wealth inequality in the world.

That's one ugly piece of hardware, Sony laid off all their designers? lol

They've been using this color since the PS3. One of my cousins went through a lot of trouble to find a gold PS3 controller. Didn't have the heart to tell him how ugly it was.

PrinceKee

Damn I wish they had a pro edition in gold. I've always wanted a gold console, but don't want to go back to a reg ps4...

Bluenoser

Very nice, but gimme a discounted Pro, Sony. I'm willing to buy one, but $499 CDN is still too much for the minimal benefit.

91997-I-love-gold-gif-Goldmember-Mik-o3Xn.gif

Actually that does not look to appealing though.

Some Nobody

$250 for a PS4 Slim? Man, we're really not too far from getting a system to sub 200, are we?

Once we can cut down on the costs of a hard drive, I wonder if we can get back to $99 systems one day?

Boss Mog

Gold is tacky as fuck, it mostly appeals to people with no class whatsoever. Platinum/Silver is the way to go. They already make the sexy silver DS4, they just need to release the silver console to go with it.

Elandyll

Banned
Hate gold electronics personally, but maybe a good sign that an official price drop to $249 is coming sooner rather than later (I am then hoping to find Pros and/ or PSVR for $299 around BF).

Hairsplash

Hmm I actually need a new PS4 and don't really care about the pro features...might want this. I was trying to wait for Black Friday deals but if nothing exciting is announced at E3 I may snap one of these up. I'm not crazy about the colour but I like colors other than standard black more than standard black by default.

BAD IDEA, get the ps4pro... if not, you probably do not realize it yet, but you are waiting for the price of the xbox scorpio...
do not replace a ps4 with another ps4... get the ps4pro...

..seriously... lol, back to chiding the ps4!...(gold)

Actually it is TiN coated!... you know as in "Gold" drill bits!... titanium nitride coating !... scratch proof! LOL...

Goldfinger, the name is Gold, ps4... Gold... LOL

Top Bottom