• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN connection problems (12/24)

Halabane

just sitting there on loading screen for store on the pc.

dead on all other devices.

They did mention they were going to put out the Interview movie out today. I think its a bit early for hits for xmas (thinking worse would be tomorrow) but could be.

BibiMaghoo

We have four time zones in the continental USA. It's not three PM here either my friend.

image.php

Louis010

Banned
Can't play anything online but my friends list is working for me (UK) maybe it's time to go bed and watch Elf or something.

npa189

Lame, just ran into this myself. I wanted to get YouTube up and running on my PS4 so I can watch it on a Sony console.

it'll get worse tonight/tomorrow

lots of kids x adults will be powering up their new PS4's x PS3's(people still get it) and vitas online so i expect server problems

hopefully not to bad :( , xbox one x wii u/3DS will probably have the same issues

StoopKid

it'll get worse tonight/tomorrow

lots of kids x adults will be powering up their new PS4's x PS3's(people still get it) and vitas online so i expect server problems

hopefully not to bad :( , xbox one x wii u/3DS will probably have the same issues

it's probably just lizard squad.

Top Bottom