• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN connection problems (12/24)

11redder

Just got a PS4 today, wanted to get onto psn to download the ps plus games accumulated over the last year and redeem the two digital games I purchased. :(

Should have bought a physical game as well I guess - inauspicious beginning to life with the PS4 for me, but at least the smell is nice.

VeeP

I've been trying to play with my cousin the past hour and haven't been able too. Seriously Sony, get your shit together.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Follow my twitter account and i'll stop ddossing your console's online network ZZzZZzZZZZ zzzz 2014 gaming.

Arcades confirmed eternal god emperor.

naeS

Was losing my friends list while playing Destiny for the past couple of hours. Now I am getting the "Undergoing maintenance" messages.

ohNOitsRO

Can't start up any games in my library on ps4.... Never shared this account and it's the primary one... This is pretty annoying

I cannot login on my PS4, got a message saying playstation network is undergoing maintenance.

Bleh! Just wanna relax and play some games. Hopefully this is quick
Last night it seemed kind of up and down as well. Why are we paying for these services? Xbox Live has seemed to be the biggest perp of a premium service going down due to high demand, but holy cripes, now that Sony has made PS+ mandatory for playing online, I am keeping my eye on them as well.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
The PS store won't open for me, multiplayer is working just fine though.
I doubt it's going to get much better until the holidays are over :(

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
According to Twitter it is/was LizardSquad. Guessing tomorrow is going to be hell for both XBL and PSN.

Cornbread78

I'm logging in at 11 pm eastern when I can finally get some friggen quiet from this family madness! No wife, no kids, no in-laws, just me and some Destiny, lol. I better get a shit ton of engrams to Lvl up my armor tonight...

Striker

Still using problems getting into my digital games, but I can sign on. I keep getting the verifying license ordeal.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Yep. Just opened my Vita and this is my first experience of Sony online. Not impressed.

Auctopus

Weird behaviour here in the UK.

I'm logged in but none of my games can be played due to te system not being able to connect to the server to verify the license.

I can get into driveclub but can't access any DLC cars/tour events or play online.

Grisby

Down for me in Florida. PSN whats new tab just says "cannot load". Trying to go into the store gets me a "service is undergoing maintenance" message.

Top Bottom