• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN connection problems (12/24)

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
It's down here in California. PS3/PS4/Vita. Nothing works. It sucks, because I wanted to buy some games from these sales!

Portman

Noticed that it said it was in maintenance while I was finished up Killzone and when I was shutting down to take a break I realized I wasn't signed in. Just getting the error on the system and support site says it is down.

Good time to work on some single player, co-op can wait a while.

JP

It all seems to be working fine for me in the UK, no issues accessing any content in the games that I've just tried. No issues streaming or accessing the store either. Did try logging into my US account too just to see but that didn't work.

Can't get on in Connecticut, ah well at least I can still watch Netflix without being signed in I suppose. Hopefully by the time I finish a movie it'll be back up and running.

Chuy

Of course the night i get internet back and want to netflix on my ps3 with the family this crap happens.
I thought they were exposed though? Was that fake or something?

lizard squad again...

GuMQjq9.gif

Aspiring

Setting up my son's Vita for Christmas and I had dramas linking my PSN account. Kept timing out yet I kept trying and eventually was able to. Just finished downloading his 6 games from the Lego Memory card pack.

EDIT: should add I'm in Australia.

system11

Seemed fine all night but I noticed Driveclub was very, very quiet. And then I lost connection to it. PSN still up though (UK).

Naite

Bought Tales from Borderlands in the short time I was able to get on. Was hoping to be able to remote play it on my phone while away with the family.

GoaThief

Down for me in the UK. I hope it doesn't spill into Xmas morning and beyond, not fair on thousands of excited kids (and big ones).

I thought that other hacker group had figured out most of lizard squad info and leaked their private data. Has no legal action been taken or is it some of the scragglers still using whatever compromised networks they seem to utilize? This definitely a shame if peeps wake up tomorrow and their PS4, XBO, or even Wii U can't connect thanks to some asshats.

lantus

Dont know if it's related at all, but I can't connect online to either Battlefield 4 or Plants vs Zombies. Both are on PS4. I'm assuming something is wrong with EA's servers right now too.

Defcon_2Fast4u

Neo Member
Sony Pictures just released today The Interview (which I rented and saw on YouTube on PS4 earlier today worked perfectly fine)
It could be Guardians of Peace, or some other but hurt people trying to get back at SONY.

Then you have the defaced Lizard Squad/

Then if anything SONY is just experiencing traffic right now with new consoles.

The PS App is not working on my phone either.

Take your pic.
Mine is number one.
But who knows. SONY will have an excuse soon for us all.

AmyS

Just fired up the PS4, wanted to play some Grand Theft Auto Online.

PSN completely down here in the Chicago area.

Top Bottom