• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

jay23

Damn I'm upset l.meta didn't get in, I blame it on the guy on reddit who admitted to creating fake accounts to get Anubis in.

NineH

I just went 4/5 on Perseus skill ups. Now that I used up all my luck, I won't get anything good in the upcoming godfest :p

Also, now I think I farmed too many green fairies as I have 35 more since I thought I was going to have bad skill up rates.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Damn I'm upset l.meta didn't get in, I blame it on the guy on reddit who admitted to creating fake accounts to get Anubis in.

Heh.... i also hoped for Ceres but it seems like anti binding utility Gods arent as hot right now.

I just went 4/5 on Perseus skill ups. Now that I used up all my luck, I won't get anything good in the upcoming godfest :p

Also, now I think I farmed too many green fairies as I have 35 more since I thought I was going to have bad skill up rates.

Now i know where my Perseus skill up look went....congrats xD

smbu2000

smbu2000
could you put your Cell up please? Or Vegito :p

Both of them are up. I had switched both for a bit as I was trying different teams out(LKali on my iPhone and Ra on my iPad), but I had switched them back. If they don't show up for you, then you should close the PAD app and start it up again.

That way my current leaders will show up for you. If you don't then it will show you the leaders as they were when you originally checked the app.

Whitelines

Neo Member
Both of them are up. I had switched both for a bit as I was trying different teams out(LKali on my iPhone and Ra on my iPad), but I had switched them back. If they don't show up for you, then you should close the PAD app and start it up again.

That way my current leaders will show up for you. If you don't then it will show you the leaders as they were when you originally checked the app.

Thanks! I was seeing 2 Kali's but now its "good" :)

smbu2000

Ahhh!!! I tried Devil Rush again, this time with my LKali team and I just missed it... I accidentally took out Satan in one shot. (skyfalls!) but my LKali wasn't ready for another turn... I had nothing to clear the all poison board... My Fuuma Kotaro and Izanagi were all ready, too... I just needed another turn for LKali... ;_;

tr4656

Almost 900 days of this game and I'm so jealous of everyone's Godfest only pulls. I only have two gf only gods, GZL and d. Kali, in all that time. Hopefully the gods will make things right this weekend.

Been trying to get GZL for a while. I guess it all balances out?

Quantum

- day 800

- could use 5 of the 30
- fairly certain I'm not going to roll and use stones for + eggs and maybe tamas

- where is bodin's enhance?

- want new dungeons or something new to strive for - seems boring if the only thing to look forwards to is + egging multiple teams.

ZeroAKA

Almost 900 days of this game and I'm so jealous of everyone's Godfest only pulls. I only have two gf only gods, GZL and d. Kali, in all that time. Hopefully the gods will make things right this weekend.
Please take all of my extra Ronias and GOdins.

FZZ

Banned
not to mention SOMETHING ELSE apparently.

Art assets for Goemon probably.

Also did Zeus and Hera come before Sphinx or after?

Really don't want to wait until July or later for descends we should already have.

Zero_IYAD

Guys, a few weeks ago someone posted a PAD stylus that looked kinda "weird"..
I wanna order a few things from Amazon & I want to order that if I can use it on my Nexus 6.
Now that I'm playing PAD Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition on my 3DS, the game is waaay smoother with a stylus compared to the index finger.

Yup, this is the one.
I like that it has the orbs in its built!
Guess I'll order it soon IF it'd actually work with my Nexus 6 screen -not sure if there's any differences between Nexus/iPhone screen structure-.

Thanks a lot : )

Best review:

I love Puzzle and Dragons, and I also love anal beads.

This Su-Pen x PaD collab worked out perfectly!

Zero_IYAD

^
LoL!
Actually am kinda worried customs would withhold the item since I'm currently in the Middle East & I plan to ship it all the way here..
Might consider gift wrapping it to decrease the chances of that happening x_x

jay23

LMAO, I could only imagine the reactions that stylus would get from someone completely unaware.

I should order the one from the first link, not sure how well it'll work on my Nexus 4 tho.

FZZ

Banned
Lmao I think I was the one who linked the pen back when someone was asking for a stylus, no one will think it's anal beads on first impression guys lol. I recommend it, works very well. And yeah it'll be fine with Nexus devices, I use an HTC One M7 and my girlfriend used it on her G3 and it works perfectly.

Also rolled on JP
  • Blonia
  • Ars Nova
  • Green Dragon Knight (no. 1896)
  • Minerva
  • Divinegon (dupe)

Kinda disappointed. But not the worst I've gotten.

yami4ct

Is a stylus really worth it? I actually actively dislike using one on the 3DS game. Sure, that's mostly because I've found out the New 3DS' Stylus is actually worse than the XL's, but I also think I've gotten too used to finger swiping to ever use a stylus.

razterik

Ouch at those rolls. My JP luck so far:
7nwZe3bl.jpg

First roll Andromeda! No Hermes here, but two Seiryuu, max skill Hatsume, a Blodin and a smattering of other blues. I think I can manage. Been sitting on a couple dozen blue fairies hoping for this. Monster Hunter collab now please.

Ceres is great, really needed a good green unbinder and she's a quality lead in some spots. Don't know what to do with third Verdandi. Guess I really want her to win an uevo now.

Uriel is nice, another good boost to my reds.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Ouch at those rolls. My JP luck so far:

First roll Andromeda! No Hermes here, but two Seiryuu, max skill Hatsume, a Blodin and a smattering of other blues. I think I can manage. Been sitting on a couple dozen blue fairies hoping for this. Monster Hunter collab now please.

Ceres is great, really needed a good green unbinder and she's a quality lead in some spots. Don't know what to do with third Verdandi. Guess I really want her to win an uevo now.

Uriel is nice, another good boost to my reds.

What are those hello kitty ones?

razterik

PCGF is better if you don't have a lot of gods yet. I'm not impressed much by anything in Seiya, except maybe Ikki's unbindable five turn bind removal. I don't think the uevos made them worthwhile.

J0dy77

Rolled five times on jp:

Flare drall
Leviathan
Water wizard Sharon
Dragon rider Arthur
Fuma (dupe)

Please let the disappointment be out of the way. I might spike my phone if that was US.

Rolled five times on jp:

Flare drall
Leviathan
Water wizard Sharon
Dragon rider Arthur
Fuma (dupe)

Please let the disappointment be out of the way. I might spike my phone if that was US.

I rolled 7 times for Pandora/Hanzo in the last Godfest/Dark carnival and got terribly trolled. Never went so bad for me.I only have enough for 3 rolls this time. I just hope to get something good.

cw_sasuke

Rolled five times on jp:

Flare drall
Leviathan
Water wizard Sharon
Dragon rider Arthur
Fuma (dupe)

Urgh...sometime i forgot that you still can have soso rolls via PCGF - as someone who only wants DKali i feel like it doesnt matter if i roll at a regular Godfest or Players Choice.

2 pulls ready for tomorrow...hope i get at least one useful drop.

Urgh...sometime i forgot that you still can have soso rolls via PCGF - as someone who only wants DKali i feel like it doesnt matter if i roll at a regular Godfest or Players Choice.

2 pulls ready for tomorrow...hope i get at least one useful drop.

I got 3 rolls and she's what I want too. Good luck man. Hope we both get her!

cw_sasuke

I got 3 rolls and she's what I want too. Good luck man. Hope we both get her!

Yeah...to be honest i would be fine if at least one of us gets her. Chances are quite low anyway so i will take every kind of victory...lets do this xD

Still have to farm one free orbs via Challenge Mode later.

Did 6 rolls

Skuld (2nd)
Haku (2nd)
Rodin
SQ (3rd)
Marine Beast Rider
Bastet

That more than makes up for all of those devil rush failures. I can finally work on a good green team. Hopefully I can get 2 more rolls before godfest ends.

Ducarmel

Was hoping for a second Liu Bei and Verdandi to build a good Awoken Bastet team.

my rolls

Gadius and pad z stuff are dupes, rest are new.

Glad I got a Hathor. DQXQ would make a good healer sub for my L.meta. Drall is an ok sub for Gadius.

Not sure what to do with the other 2 special gods, and the rest.

Top Bottom