• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

PCGF always seems like a boom/bust kind of event. My rolls in them never have a middle ground between ALL THE GODS EVER and DESPAIR

hermit7

Finally after farming beorc over and over agin for a final green jewel was able to awaken Parvati. Have a decent team for the moment (verd,lei bei, Ceres, Kush,Bastet) but am working on levelling Michael and part still needs around 40 levels as well.

Probably going to start on the second Verd that I rolled she will help by providing a second whole board change and provides overall more utility. (Probably take out Bastet as she provides little as a sub)

Still need Noah for Lakshmi I have my better blue cards so that team I think will be more effective in the immediate future.

Also want Bastet awoken to come out. All these green subs I am working on should be helpful for a variety of teams honestly.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Cleared Medjedra Legend for the first time....and got the drop. Perfect. Perseus = 100% Skill bind resist on my Verd team.

Will try Mythical another time to get the stone. One step closer to A. Bastet xD

PCGF always seems like a boom/bust kind of event. My rolls in them never have a middle ground between ALL THE GODS EVER and DESPAIR

Whatever you get - they want you to keep rolling either because its such an amazing run or because you just got crap and wont stop until you get something good..heh.

hermit7

Gungho finally made green good after a long time of it being mediocre. Now they just need to do the same for blue...

Yeah I am apparently really lacking in leveled green subs I have spent the last month or so levelling up a bunch and evoing them.

I disagree with your blue comment. There are really powerful blue subs but they are all rem tied. (And six star gods at that). Red and green seem to get the 5 star gods while blue always seems to get the 6 star ones. It makes it challenging to make good teams if the good subs are all very hard to pull from the rem.

cw_sasuke

3x TPA and a 7 combo is enough for max lvl Liu Beis to hit for nearly 2 million alone...thats nuts, must be even crazier if they were Hypermaxed lol.

Also yeah there are some amazing blue units like U&Y, Blodin or Sun Quan B/G - but for some reason they dont get much love. U&Y is a very powerful leader, so are Savati, Andromeda etc. - never felt that blue was lacking in power its just that Ronia and Co. are more popular with farmable subs.

Also dont get why everyone is loosing their shit about Liu Bei when Kagutsuchi also has triple TPA - but he doesnt seem to get as much love. Is it because of the more expensive evo materials ?

Well ok just writing it i realized it probably because Liu Bei is a orb changer as well - his active alone can often provide a 3x TPA board which is a sure kill if GZL is on board as well.

Cant wait to what they will do with Vishnu next - would be nut if he get a 3rd TPA awakening and Attacker type.

Yeah I am apparently really lacking in leveled green subs I have spent the last month or so levelling up a bunch and evoing them.

I disagree with your blue comment. There are really powerful blue subs but they are all rem tied. (And six star gods at that). Red and green seem to get the 5 star gods while blue always seems to get the 6 star ones. It makes it challenging to make good teams if the good subs are all very hard to pull from the rem.
Yeah for some reason blue drew the short straw with the RBG exclusives. Blonia, Skuld, and Blodin are all 6 stars.

Ducarmel

Also dont get why everyone is loosing their shit about Liu Bei when Kagutsuchi also has triple TPA - but he doesnt seem to get as much love. Is it because of the more expensive evo materials ?

Because of Vegito, Kagu is the top sub in japan. He got more votes then Lie Bei in the jp pcgf. I imagine if we get DBZ collab we all will be thirsting for Kagu.

tr4656

My PCGF rolls were horrible. Did 8 rolls, only semi-redeeming things are Pandora for Juggler and a Horus that I'll never use.

The more pressing thing is the with Zaerog ∞ coming out, it seems like a giant pain in the ass. Going by the current info on Skyozora, apparently during the dungeon your mobs are reset to Level 1 and level up from defeating the monsters and having higher cost means lower exp. Additionally, Floor 10 boss (Zaerog ∞ ) does a dark damage reduction of 50% and when it goes under 50% HP, it does a full heal with 6+ million health. The main unknown is still this level up mechanic and what level your mobs are at Zaerog since it would not do as much damage.

Floor 9's preemptive has a super annoying name too: 'You'll be sent to hell if you can't get 6 combo: For 1 turn, absorb all damage below or at 5 combo'

jay23

Someone always pulls on the rem too early, every single time without fail lol.

And it's obvious gung ho needs to give dark and light some triple TPA love.

I volunteer Kirin

CGSoQg2UYAAliXO.jpg:medium

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv220480954
livestream starts in half an hour, anybody got a twitch restream?

Annoying how good Awoken Lakshmi is but I happen to have none of her best subs. I have mostly two pronged subs but apparently she is best with row teams.

yami4ct

She still works quite well with TPAs if you at least have Blodin.

Blodin is amazing stick that seems to solve all issues for (most) Blue teams. Glad I have 1 of each Odin. Too bad the only good blue leader I have is U&Y. Really hope ROdin gets a similar upgrade. If so, my red teams are going to be insane.

cw_sasuke

So I do Seaway to burn some stamina and maybe get Kushi skill ups Pirates... I get no green Pirate but 4(!) blue ones. Go to the power up screen to feed my dupe U&Y the Pirates and max skill him from S. Lvl 1 in one shot. Talk about luck...

What took me weeks on my original U&Y was done in less than 2 minutes here.... The RNGods work in mysterious ways.

razterik

Oh hey, a collab in NA.

Return of Princess Punt? Fuck, it's worthless.

Her new ultimate has a haste effect. Will we get updated enough to support it..

Which god should I pray to in order to maximize my chances of getting: Andromeda, Bastet, D.Kali/L.Kali, Fuma Kotaro, Parvati.

I possess Lakshmi, Skuld, Karin. With Andromeda I could do Lakshmi/Andro/Skuld/Karin/Amberjack/Lakshmi. Amberjack is farmable right? That seems to be a fairly solid Lakshmi team.

If I got Bastet I could run a ton of teams given her innate flexibility. But I have a solid mono green team with options like Meimei, Godin, Verdandi, Liu Bei, GZL, Sasuke, Artemis, Gronia. Just really tons and tons of options.

If I got D.Kali or L.Kali I'd have a much more secure Awoken Ra or Ult Kali team. Fuma would push my L.Kali team to newer heights.

Parvati would probably work for me for the same reason Bastet works for me. Tons and tons of good green options in my box.

Alternatively I'd like a second Urd. Then I could run a probably decent Awoken Shiva team with: Shiva/Urd/Urd/Dino Rider/Flex/Shiva. Dunno if that beats my current team of Verdandi/Awoken Meimei/GZL/Liu Bei/Flex/Verdandi though.

razterik

Finally the real stream starts. No more LAZOR ILLUSION SHOW, I hope.

They're usually not this bad. It's really ridiculous this time.

Ducarmel

The One True God has Awoken

edit:

Isis, and the rest of the tri colors awoken too.

D Kali, Rodin ultimate

D Izanami, Tengu Ultimate I think

Ganesha ultimate

Awoken Kirin

jay23

Idk what's happening but they just showed Anubis, dkali, kirin, and a bunch of other monsters.

Haku too I think, are they all getting new ults??

I am a bit sad, because I don't have D. Kali, Red Odin, Sakuya =(

Looking forward to Isis, Haku, Anubis though

400x Leader Skill for Anubis, true god indeed....

Edit: Wow, Isis gotten really strong, good thing I saved up all those Water Skill up monster
lol, Karin's second ult boost is marginal at best

The One True God has Awoken

edit:

Isis, and the rest of the tri colors awoken too.

D Kali, Rodin ultimate

D Izanami, Tengu Ultimate I think

Vishnu ultimate

Awoken Kirin

I came. Fucccccck I hope Awoken Kirin is broken as all fuck. And I hope I can largely use the same subs I've been using. Rodin ultimate will be interesting. PLEASE give him some two prongs.

Awoken Kirin:
AS: same
LS: same, except when a skill is used "very small increase" to God type

edit: you get a free roll of the Memorial Gacha when you hit rank 150, it only contains gods and GF exclusives

:( maybe the JP players will complain and they'll make her better.

Didn't that happen with Awoken Lakshmi and Parvati?

Awoken Kirin:
AS: same
LS: same, except when a skill is used "very small increase" to God type

edit: you get a free roll of the Memorial Gacha when you hit rank 150, it only contains gods and GF exclusives

Eww. Her AS I think could do with a change. Gravity just isn't meta anymore.

LS... how small is very small? At least nearly all her subs are God type. If they make the buff actually substantial then it would be a pretty fucking sick LS.

FZZ

Banned
Didn't that happen with Awoken Lakshmi and Parvati?

Eww. Her AS I think could do with a change. Gravity just isn't meta anymore.

LS... how small is very small? At least nearly all her subs are God type. If they make the buff actually substantial then it would be a pretty fucking sick LS.

Same as Lkali (1.2x) looooool

Except 6 combos is much easier than using a skill

Poor Kirin

Top Bottom