• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Racism caught on tape (NSFW) for starting car : White woman +kids vs Black male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

the fact that he posts the video without filtering the kids, shows he is inconsiderate too
that woman can press for charges for this, far more serious than racism

kbtV8zN.gif

Good one.

I'm gonna guess pops didn't fight very hard for his children if she got custody. This woman is batshit crazy...

Syriel

For such an uneducated loser she claims he is, he's one of the few people intelligent enough to film in portrait. Shows how wrong she is.

You win the thread sir.

Oh shit, you mean we get a free one? What's the cool down timer on it? Can we buy extra uses? Maybe you should integrate a cash store in an app so I can show it to you on my smartphone right before you kick my teeth in. Maybe the app could track us and we could turn it on like Siri and she could say "did you say that with a hard r?".

Don't give Zynga and Sharpton any ideas.

You screwed up...BUT YOU CAN BUY A FREE PASS IF YOU DONATE!

Enzom21

I might get vilified for this, but why didn't he just drive off? What was the point in staying there and video taping/antagonizing the woman?

I would imagine he did it so that he would have proof just in case the police got involved.

Him being black and having a dispute with a white woman means his side of the story will more than likely be questioned immediately. Video proof provides him with a reliable witness.

The fact that people in this thread are searching for reasons as to why she might have been angry, or asking about "the rest of the story" tells you that he needed video. Hell with clear video of her calling a nigger multiple times, people were still on the fence about her being a racist or not.

jonno394

I'd like to have seen the before part, sure we can see the after part where she is being a racist idiot, and she really is a stupid c***, but the scaring kids part "running his mouth about me being a bad mother" etc, i'd like to see the whole dispute.

CrankyJay

Banned
I'd like to have seen the before part, sure we can see the after part where she is being a racist idiot, and she really is a stupid c***, but the scaring kids part "running his mouth about me being a bad mother" etc, i'd like to see the whole dispute.

I'm not sure how that would excuse what she did? It would be one thing if she called him an asshole for revving an engine when her kids were walking by, but calling him the n-word was unacceptable, no matter the reason.

jonno394

I'm not sure how that would excuse what she did? It would be one thing if she called him an asshole for revving an engine when her kids were walking by, but calling him the n-word was unacceptable, no matter the reason.

Did I say it would excuse what she did? All I said was i'd like to see the whole dispute. There's no denying she's a racist idiot.

CrankyJay

Banned
Apparently calling Cheektowaga something along the lines of an Upstate New York, small town racist nexus is something we can't change today, even though it's not true (it's WNY, there's a large mix of race in the WNY area and a "small town" suburban population of about 90,000). Apparently we're "butthurt" for trying, and regional generalizations that imply an entire area is racist are OK. I just don't see the point in fighting it anymore.

Yeah, and now my intentions are being questioned...apparently we're worried the rest of us will be outted as racists too because we're concerned about our national image. He's onto us.

IISANDERII

the fact that he posts the video without filtering the kids, shows he is inconsiderate too
that woman can press for charges for this, far more serious than racism
No, he's helping her kids because this way CPS can positively identify them and take them away from her.

jonno394

Why do you want to see the whole dispute? It doesn't change the outcome...

"why do you want to watch a film when someone has told you the ending"

Stop reading between the lines for something that isn't there, i'm just interested to see what this guy did that caused her to go in to full retard mode to see how pathetic she really is.

Dominator

Wow, that new video with the audio does more harm then good. Admitting she's bi polar? If she doesn't have treatment the kids should go to her husband.

Raistlin

Apparently calling Cheektowaga something along the lines of an Upstate New York, small town racist nexus is something we can't change today, even though it's not true (it's WNY, there's a large mix of race in the WNY area and a "small town" suburban population of about 90,000). Apparently we're "butthurt" for trying, and regional generalizations that imply an entire area is racist are OK. I just don't see the point in fighting it anymore.
on point

Carlodinho

Neo Member
Yep, *reallly* don't care what happens to her now. (reputation wise, or if kids go to husband)

My wife's family (cousins) grew up rather
very
racist. Her nephew (5) already knows a few choice words. I'm black (wife is white) and I now avoid her aunts gatherings as the people there love to stare and show off their guns when I come around.

I feel bad for the kid. It's not his fault.

dorkkaos

The problem with her statement is that, we don't know if it's even true.

And if it was true, why were the kids almost hit? Was it because she let them run around crazy? Kinda hard sometimes see kids hiding near another car at a parking space...

And it still doesn't excuse her behavior. There's a right and a wrong way to deal with conflict, escalating it does not.

"It has nothing to do with race."

Hot damn.

Amazing how people who make racial remarks dig themselves into even more trouble trying
to explain their side of things.

I dont understand whats so hard about not being racist?

Or at least if youre going to be racist, just dont say anything.

nel e nel

Yeah, and now my intentions are being questioned...apparently we're worried the rest of us will be outted as racists too because we're concerned about our national image. He's onto us.

No one has suggested that all Cheektowagans are racist, people are just saying they aren't surprised that this kind of shit still happens, and that it happens in New York City, West NY, or Upstate NY.

#notallcheektowagans

Raistlin

The problem with her statement is that, we don't know if it's even true.

And if it was true, why were the kids almost hit? Was it because she let them run around crazy? Kinda hard sometimes see kids hiding near another car at a parking space...

And it still doesn't excuse her behavior. There's a right and a wrong way to deal with conflict, escalating it does not.
Logic would tell you it never happened.

Not once did she say anything about her kids being almost hit. She was on a tirade about everything under the sun, yet that was never said.

And that's even with him responding to her 'you scared my children' statement with asking, 'by starting my car?'. She didn't even refute him.

CrankyJay

Banned
No one has suggested that all Cheektowagans are racist, people are just saying they aren't surprised that this kind of shit still happens, and that it happens in New York City, West NY, or Upstate NY.

#notallcheektowagans

You did just that earlier this in thread. If it happens everywhere as you're now suggesting why bother saying that's "typical" for the area? Doesn't that come off as odd to you?

So she thought he "scared" her kids by starting his car *what* and then she went on a rampage, called him racist things, and then contacted her husband and got a lawyer? Uhhh....

EDIT: Didn't see the radio interview. Sounds like she's making things up. "I'm not a racist, I have a black cousin" LOL.

Acerac

Banned

Honestly it seems to be worse in some areas of Cheektowaga than Buffalo. Buffalo's large college population is extremely multicultural. Outside of the colleges the area seems relatively well integrated. The attitude of many in some parts of Cheektowaga however seems to be worry that the black population is pushing out the whites, which causes significant backlash. Some of the conversations I've had with people from this area have made me wonder if they were purposely going overboard for parody's sake. I prefer to believe that to be the case sometimes.

Granted, these are isolated events and the vast majority of the town doesn't act in this fashion, but a few of the people I've come across in this area are just vile.

methane47

Stop reading between the lines for something that isn't there, i'm just interested to see what this guy did that caused her to go in to full retard mode to see how pathetic she really is.

And what if he did nothing? Then will you need to see what she ate for breakfast?
Was it Coco Crispies? Or Cornflakes?

The problem with the question is you assume he had to have done something outside of what they both parties say happened in the video.

Raistlin

#notallcheektowagans
bullshit

When someone states 'I'm not surprised this happened in [location]', the implication is it doesn't happen or doesn't happen as often in most other areas. Otherwise there is no point in specifying the location.

Come on ... you're being obtuse here.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I wouldn't be so quick to believe that that's her twitter account. Couldn't someone just change an old twitter handle and profile picture and start posting that everywhere as if it's her's?

Derwind

Thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxfY5UTUHSA

Just a re-up of the radio interview.

*beaten

She went on the defence so hard. The radio host was the most patient guy ever. Jeez.

Them crocodile tears mean fuck all.

She is a racist, albiet probably with some mental issues..m she did say she was bipolar.

Also why is the go to excuse for vile bouts of racism either attributed to a bipolar disorder or some serious anxiety issues. I know family members who deal with similar issues but they have some bit of self control and awareness because you don't magically lose both. This isn't some racist jekyl & hyde thing.

Maybe my anecdote is incorrect and maybe the worlds racists are just bipolar and/or have serious anxiety issues but that still shouldn't be used as a defense.

jonno394

And what if he did nothing? Then will you need to see what she ate for breakfast?
Was it Coco Crispies? Or Cornflakes?

The problem with the question is you assume he had to have done something outside of what they both parties say happened in the video.

Im quite clearly racist, the secret is out
sarcasm
. All I said was it'd be interesting to see it from the off and they both said he did something to alarm the children (this being starting the car) I just wanted to see what was so terrifying about it. blimey good bye

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

OnPoint

#notallcheektowagans

Is that all? Oh.

Wait...

Upstate New York *is* the South, LMAO. First thing my brother warned me about when I went to school up there was stay in the city. Don't go out in the rural areas. Gets real country real fast.

But all that aside I absolutely adore upstate NY. Very quiet and very peaceful. Well, when random people aren't yelling "Nigger!" at you.....

There's a difference between saying "Be afraid!!! OOoooOOOoooo!!" and "Be cognizant of reality".

Right. Maybe not so much?

My wife's family (cousins) grew up rather
very
racist. Her nephew (5) already knows a few choice words. I'm black (wife is white) and I now avoid her aunts gatherings as the people there love to stare and show off their guns when I come around.

I feel bad for the kid. It's not his fault.

1. work out
2. show off your guns
3. ???
4. profit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom