• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Racism caught on tape (NSFW) for starting car : White woman +kids vs Black male

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

I want to know what the guy on the other end of the phone was saying. From her responses he sounded so confused.

I feel like he was saying "you called him a what? Why are you yelling? you say he has his camera out? Babe you're going to end up on youtube. Walk away. Just walk away. No I'm not going to kill anyone. My kids are there? What is wrong with you? Go the fuck inside of the store!"

kehs

Banned
There's a case to be made that adamantly racist individuals are mentally ill.

She doesn't seem very clear headed or stable, even during her radio interview where she mentions being bipolar. This is not to excuse said behaviour, but it should be something to think about.

You don't see anything wrong with calling Europeans racists/supremacists? And what does Europe have to do with this or Bieber?

Is Bieber and the lady who's the center of this thread not descendants of Europeans? Surely you aren't saying the lady is something else because I doubt her ancestors are indigenous to north America.

Your geography could use a little work.

If you're a descendant of German, English, Italian or any other nations in Europe, that's what you are even if you're born in North or South America. If you as a European male have a child with a European woman and that child is born in China, is the child Chinese?

Is Bieber and the lady who's the center of this thread not descendants of Europeans? Surely you aren't saying the lady is something else because I doubt her ancestors are indigenous to north America.

What?

Not all europeans are racists, I'd wager that less than 5% of the european population would be considered racist. Obviously it's difficult to prove, just like your comments.

If you're a descendant of German, English, Italian or any other nations in Europe, that's what you are even if you're born in North or South America. If you as a European make have a child with a European woman and that child is born in China, is the child Chinese?

It doesn't work like that.

Karkador

Banned

This is some genealogic limbo you're doing to try to prove an untrue point that only Europeans are racist.

vikki

I had a women swing on me when I told her I didn't give a fuck about her kids, can get super protective. Dropping N-bombs though is bit much.

Is there context to your story? It's not alright for someone to hit you. It's also pretty bad to say that to someone, but I could see it being kind of okay in certain situations.

If you're a descendant of German, English, Italian or any other nations in Europe, that's what you are even if you're born in North or South America. If you as a European male have a child with a European woman and that child is born in China, is the child Chinese?

You are mitigating American culture. I am of European ancestry, but I do not view myself as European. I am American. I grew up in America, doing American things. By boiling biebs and the lady down to their genetic make up, you kind of saying that it's genetics that make them racist and not their culture.

HelloMeow

I don't see why that is relevant.

Do you realize that you are making outrageous claims, based on nothing more than someone's race or ethnicity?

Sadist

What?

Not all europeans are racists, I'd wager that less than 5% of the european population would be considered racist. Obviously it's difficult to prove, just like your comments.
I don't know man, some parts of eastern Europe aren't that friendly towards folks with a different skin colour. It irks me though that somehow Europeans get dragged into this. As far as I know, this happened in the good old US of A. Still shows that rascism over there seems to be alive and kicking over there.

I don't know man, some parts of eastern Europe aren't that friendly towards folks with a different skin colour. It irks me though that somehow Europeans get dragged into this. As far as I know, this happened in the good old US of A. Still shows that rascism over there seems to be alive and kicking over there.

I don't know why Euroeans are getting dragged into this either, Beiber is Canandian and the racist woman seems to be American.

What?

I never said anything about racist or racism, I specifically said supremacist, which a lot of Europeans are, not all of course.

Paganmoon

If the child is raised in China, with Chinese culture, I'd say the child is pretty Chinese... WTF does it matter where your genes are from?

You are mitigating American culture. I am of European ancestry, but I do not view myself as European. I am American. I grew up in America, doing American things. By boiling biebs and the lady down to their genetic make up, you kind of saying that it's genetics that make them racist and not their culture.

1828 definition of American disagrees with you. And before you say something crappy about its a new time or age, all I have to say is connotation=/=reality

Moze

Banned
Weird discussion happening in this thread lol. If you are born and raised in America then you are American.

SephiZack

What?

I agree with you about the fact that Bieber and that woman are Canadian/American, but I don't agree about the percentage of racism in Europe because I am chinese and I live in Italy and here it's waaaaaaay higher than 5%.

I'd say that most people in Italy are at least a bit racist, even though some don't even know that; it's something that they have inside and it's something I notice many times in their behaviour or in their speeches.

I don't know how is the situation in other european countries, but I don't think it's too different. I think that probably only in England racism is lower

I was just using European as a term like white.

Probably caucasian is a better term

SephiZack

So by the same logic, then a European can have a Chinese baby who is 100% European in their genetics.

My parents are chinese. I was born in Italy. I think I'm more italian than chinese.

Hell, I can't even write/read/speak chinese

My friends or other people who know me (mostly italian) say I'm not chinese

My point is whites in north or south America are Europeans, not Americans. And more than enough Europeans see themselves better than not just blacks but so many other groups and that's what a supremacist is, someone who believes their better than another group. Hell the Farcry4 cover art shows you how supremacist a European can be, this stupid woman this thread is about shows you the affects of supremacist and so does Bieber.

SephiZack

So, my acquaintances say I'm not chinese because I was born in Italy.

cobragt4001 says I'm not european because I have chinese parents.

I don't even know what I am anymore...

Who am I supposed to be, WHAT AM I?!?

My point is whites in north or south America are Europeans, not Americans. And more than enough Europeans see themselves better than not just blacks but so many other groups and that's what a supremacist is, someone who believes their better than another group. Hell the Farcry4 cover art shows you how supremacist a European can be, this stupid woman this thread is about shows you the affects of supremacist and so does Bieber.

Explain this. Now.

Karkador

Banned

Yes, because all those German and French and Spanish people in the Americas are so alike to the people in Germany, France, and Spain. History and culture moves on, dude.

Sadist

Please, go on. No, really.

Wow, I'm amazed.

Are you in need of medication?

Kurdel

Banned

So you basically don't believe in immigration, or national identities?

That's definitely an odd position...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom