• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Received $10 from Sony (Expire on Nov 30th)

Fdkn

Checked my US dummy account and there they were

Now let's buy something.

No pro and no recent purchases here

I just got one, I too bought a PS4 Pro.

maybe it's because the pro is activated as my primary PS4? might be worth trying for those who didn't get it

Make sure you don't forget to use it! I received a $10 code a couple months ago and didn't notice the short expiration date. I thought I'd wait for a good Flash Sale and when I went to use it discovered it had expired like 2 days earlier : (

Holy fuck! I actually got one of these for once. I used to see them go out all the time and was super bummed I never got one. This is definitely a first for me.

Got a pro the day it came out and got the message while playing Tomb Raider.

jobrro

I want free money...

Edit: Oh I did get free money. Probably because of the Pro going off other responses. Nice. Thanks Sony!

Trace

Banned
Ohh hey I turned my PS4 on and actually got one. Thanks Sony.

Pro day one here, haven't played anything in a few days.

DirtyLarry

Pro owner. Also received it. Combined with the $15 from the $100 promotion, not bad. Not bad at all. Thank you Sony.

LOLCats

Banned
giphy.gif

blame inflation

OmahaG8

To the people that are buying Pros, and had an original PS4, and getting this - did you register any type of code that came in the box for this?

Allforce

10 bucks here too, thought it was a bonus for my sweet double-kill in TitanFall 2 since it popped right when I did it.

Bought a Pro last week, had an OG PS4 since launch.

jobrro

To the people that are buying Pros, and had an original PS4, and getting this - did you register any type of code that came in the box for this?

No but I activated the Pro as primary system, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Also my Pro is Japanese but I still got the $10 on my US account.

Don't worry Sony

I'll forgive you about this if you give me a extra $10

So $20 in total

oh and since I live in Canada, Sony you can bump it up a bit so that it is equivalent to $10 US each

Thanks

TacosNSalsa

This has happened to me a couple times since I've had my PS4 ..seems like they just randomly select people .Nice surprise isn't it?

I remember Sony sent me a totally random $10 a while back. Said something about thanks for being an active Sony store customer.

So they certainly do send out random cash.

Allforce

I wonder if Kaz will go on reddit shortly and tell everyone that this was just a test and we're not actually getting anything for free.

Top Bottom