• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Received $10 from Sony (Expire on Nov 30th)

Cleve

Got a popup for my $10 in the middle of playing. Added it to the $15 from last month's promo. Now I just gotta hope they have some good digital sales at the end of this month.

Cool, I have a Pro and just got $10.

Dumb question: Do I have to spend the $10 by the 30th? Or do I just have to redeem the code by then to not lose it?

+1 from Pro owner.

Just checked my Sony rewards and had enough for a $20 code so it looks like I'm going to be getting FFXV for $15 with all the promos the last few weeks. Awesome.

mrmickfran

I got the notification and redeemed the code. The $10 are in my wallet now.

I don't have to worry about that expiring right?

Also, I'm a Slim owner.

FHIZ

Got it too, figure maybe the Pro purchase has something to do with it? Only thing out of the ordinary I can think of.

This plus the 15 from October will come in handy next Friday.

Evo X

Got my $10 as well. Bought a Pro a few days ago.

Notification popped up while watching Star Trek Beyond 3D. Great movie.

TheFatMan

Also got mine today, Pro on launch day.

The only problem I have no....I have nothing I want to buy....I've already paid for FFXV and I bought Ratchet two days ago....

Hmmm...maybe Gravity Rush for 5 bucks?

Mengetsu

I got a Pro last week but, me and my friend share accounts on our PS4's so I made him primary on my Pro and I'm primary on his OG PS4 and he got the 10.00.

Kremzeek

NA here- I just got $10 code. I have a Pro but no VR.

QUESTION: does the code expire by Nov 30, or does your $10 in your wallet go poof if you don't spend it by then?....
Seems odd they would remove cash from your wallet...

Edit: oops just saw post answering that.

Nothing here. Got my Pro day one and PSVR day one too.

Hopefully it's just staggered otherwise this is awfully unfair.

Yup, I'll be pretty irritated if I don't get one. I called PS Support and they said it's completely random and not everyone will get it. Nice way to exclude people based on...randomness.

Still waiting on my SSD before I even boot my Pro. I wonder ... everyone who got $10, did you also transfer the old PS4 to the Pro? Or is the Pro the first PS4 for some of you?

Still waiting on my SSD before I even boot my Pro. I wonder ... everyone who got $10, did you also transfer the old PS4 to the Pro? Or is the Pro the first PS4 for some of you?

I didn't transfer anything. I just deactivated my old PS4, wiped HDD to default state. Then I got my Pro and redownloaded everything.

inner-G

Banned
I got one - no transfer. But not first PS4, either.

I traded my OG PS4 in back when they were giving $200, so I just signed in on the new one and re-downloaded my stuff

I did get an email a while back thanking me about being with PS Store from the first year, but idk if this is related

beef3483

Thanks for the heads up! Just redeemed it. Got a Pro also.

And I had a OG PS4 and upgraded, if that makes a difference. Also have PSVR.

Top Bottom