• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Received $10 from Sony (Expire on Nov 30th)

DirtyLarry

Everyone who got this, do you also have PSVR?
Perhaps it was for people who owned a PS4 and picked up both the PSVR and a Pro?

onQ123

The $10 is just to make you all feel better about buying the PS4 Pro at $399 with no game when they release the new PS4 Pro bundle with a game or at a cheaper price,

Maybe not but this is what I'm telling myself so I'll feel better about not getting $10

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Those of you got $10, did you activate your Pro as primary account? Still waiting here...

Oh how nice. I'm sure it's U.S. only despite us being the ones who suffer through having a shitty dollar and paying more for everything. No fair. I'd love $10 to spend during Black Friday, and I bought the Pro :(

Nameless

Grabbed a Pro last Saturday and just got the notification. Brings the price down to $330 after the Wish List savings.

I just used my $15 voucher yesterday but you're not gonna hear me complain about $5 Thumper in the slightest. Guess I'll use this on Ratchet & Clank, not too bad at all. Thanks Sony!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Oh how nice. I'm sure it's U.S. only despite us being the ones who suffer through having a shitty dollar and paying more for everything. No fair. I'd love $10 to spend during Black Friday, and I bought the Pro :(
Shagg is Canadian and he got it. Unless I'm reading it wrong and he's asking Sony to send him $10 xD

Kalentan

Also got it... Well, I was thinking of getting the ESO Gold Edition and with this it becomes only $5 (also with the $15 deal.)

Thanks Sony.

Kyoufu

*receives notification from PlayStation*

*subject says "Limited Time Only!*

*gets excited*

*opens message*

"Thank you for pre-ordering Final Fantasy XV! Get 30% off Kingsglaive........"

qroG8qS.gif

dd492941

Just got a message from Sony thanking me and giving me 10 as well as I just received my 15 dollar reward from October. Merry Christmas vr games, here I come! :)

I got it too. Picked up a PSVR and Pro on their respective launch dates, also picked up a PS4 on launch day, had a PSN account since 2010 or so. Wonder what I did to deserve this...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So I just booted up Paragon and the $10/message just came

So start up a game anyone who has a PS4 Pro, with Primary Account I'm guessing
Just got it literally as I was picking game mode in Paragon, 2 minutes till it booted me into game

Thanks Sony!

God of War 3 Remaster for $7.99 looking good

Top Bottom