• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

REZ INFINITE coming to PSVR!

Eolz

Rez HD was the best version until now (really hope they make it X1 BC as soon as possible), but this really seems even better than I thought at first now.
Wow.

KoyukiNL

Neo Member
There's no release date yet, right? Will obviously buy, even without VR.

Never expected this to come to VR, even though I always thought it would be the perfect game for it.

I was one of those that missed the boat on this game. Tried finding it used with no luck.

Cant believe my first experience will be HD and possibly VR (depending on the cost)

Kjell

Trance Mission VR ... !

cmsjwDF.gif

HoJu

sega's doing some good here but holy shit you guys. rez sold 20,000 units in the united states. that's not me saying, 'uh why are they going back to this franchise it sold like shit', it's a realization that if they can bring this back (and rez is fucking rad), then anything is possible.

skies of arcadia 2. let's do this.

it's not like it's rez 2 though. it's rez hd vr

Tain

Looking left/right as quickly as you can turn your head will make the game slightly easier.
True, but they could detach aiming from head tracking (aiming could follow head tracking at a set speed) to solve that.

And honestly, the mechanics in Rez are the weakest part of the game. Making it easier doesn't harm the game much at all.

trebbble

This is pretty much the one thing that would guarantee a purchase of the VR headset and I was definitely on the fence before. Time to start saving I guess :)

It's been doing by Enhance Games
We are interested in visual and Physics. I love music. We want to create a new representation and experience. VR is my era. We want to enhance the mobile. I love Rez and Lumines. Etc., who want to creative with us, please contact us. But, to us it does not exist system called "employee". It becomes a contract with the individual or corporation having a spirit of wanting to make together. Please apply from the following form. We will review and work and career, we will contact you.​

This google translate is beautiful.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Watched the trailer, really pleased to have it updated again for the current gen.

I'm more intrigued by the 3D audio than VR tbh, that new level/area whatever teased at the end sure has my attention.

Looks cool, I hope it has wand support too. I loved Kinect with child of Eden. (When it worked)

Looks fresh.

Verder

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

oh my god just imagine that shit..... drugs and rez on vr.. OH MAN.
id probably never leave my room

dont slay me for saying drugs.

Top Bottom