• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Robbery at Tyler Mall, Riverside, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishwalla

Banned
Yeah, there's a bunch of comments on KTLA's Facebook page. One person said there are three people with guns? Hope that's wrong...

RPGCrazied

Its like every other day now. Its like I never want to go where there are lots of people anymore. Movies, malls, airports, concerts. Fuck that. Stay inside the house, that is what I'm doing.

What kind of fucking moron would you have to be to try to rob a jewelry store in California days after the massacre in San Bernardino?

Yeah, there's a bunch of comments on KTLA's Facebook page. One person said there are three people with guns? Hope that's wrong...
Read a twitter post that said it was 3 black males robbing a jewelry store. They said their breaking the glass sounded like gunshots.

Is it a robbery or an active shooter situation? Because why would someone go to a mall to initiate a robbery? There are guards, tons of people, security camera systems up the wazoo. I'm hoping that that's all this is, a robbery with no one ending up dead.

OP, be safe.

antonz

Takes a special level of stupid to do an armed robbery just miles away from where a Terrorist Attack occurred just days earlier.

Hopefully no one is harmed and this can end peacefully

Takes a special level of stupid to do an armed robbery just miles away from where a Terrorist Attack occurred just days earlier.

Hopefully no one is harmed and this can end peacefully

Oh shit, I bet the cops are not on high alert, lets rob the place...

Dishwalla

Banned
Is it a robbery or an active shooter situation? Because why would someone go to a mall to initiate a robbery? There are guards, tons of people, security camera systems up the wazoo. I'm hoping that that's all this is, a robbery with no one ending up dead.

OP, be safe.

I was at our local mall when some one did a smash and grab of a jewelry store, was in the Barnes and Noble that has an exit out to the parking lot when a dude ran through with a hammer in one hand and a bag in the other. Every one in the store looked around all "wtf was that about?" at each other. A few minutes later I left the B&N and walked through the mall past the jewelry store where the metal gates were down and there were cops and employees standing around, no doubt taking accounts of what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom