• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

["Rumor"] Final Fantasy XV Delayed to November 29 [Up: Photo evidence]

When will Final Fantasy XV release?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned
Kinda expected with the rumors behind the scenes of performance not up to snuff for the later parts of the game.

I honestly thought they were going to ship it Sept. 30th whether the game was ready or not.

If they need time to polish the game up though, then by all means. Glad I didn't put in those days off at work to play it yet, haha.

I gotta say, I really thought the date was concrete after having that ridiculous event in LA. This is my most looked forward to game, so I'll be disappointed if true.

Boke1879

It'll most certainly get a NEO patch is that's the case and quite honestly. I'm not mad at this. If it needs the polish it just needs the polish.

Wollan

Having more people play it on PS4K/Neo on day one will help I'm sure (alongside further optimizations).
That goes for reviews as well.

ViciousDS

Banned
NO.....NO......NO

JGYSRXf.gif

FUCK THIS......................I'm so depressed if this turns out to be true

Aeana

Good idea. Doesn't bother me either since SMT4F and DQ7 already own September, along with the JP release of Persona 5.

Aters

Which means I can actually beat P5 before it comes out. Good. And they do need more time to at least fix the visual glitches.

Isotope

Would not mind at all if true; one less game to buy/play next month and I can focus my time on DQVII and SMT4A. Although juggling Pokemon and XV won't be the easiest.

Geg

I'll never get why people here get so worked up and mad over delays. It's fine. If it helps make the game better, it's fine.

Though it releasing like a week after Pokemon Sun/Moon is kind of ehhhhh

SoulUnison

Banned
Goddamn!

Then again, at this point, I actually welcome more time to save the needed money - I don't actually have a PS4 yet, and the Neo might be right around the corner.

This delay means that XV is required to have NEO capability, though, right?
Or are they going to squeak in under the wire or potentially get "grandfathered" in?

Mik317

I was just thinking about how I am begining to get hyped for this game because it was super close...

thank Square.

:(

y u do dis

True Fire

They can't delay this game.

They had an event revolved around its release date. It already had a reputation for delays and they promised this was the absolute release date. September 30th was a fucking pinky promise, and delaying this game would be metaphorically chopping our fingers off. It's a reputation killer.

KingBroly

Banned
Seems like an odd day to release it, a Thursday. Feels placeholder-y.

Assuming it's true, mind you.

EDIT: Actually, it's a Tuesday.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Whelp, so much for getting it for my birthday.

I'll just get it for Christmas instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom