• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(RUMOR) Hulk to Appear in Thor: Ragnarök

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the one hand, it's fun and cool as fuck for Hulk to show up in a Thor movie. Finally some cross-Avenger stuff. But on the other hand, it probably means the Thor characters are gonna have even less development, and they dearly need it. Plus, less chance for Beta Ray Bill.

mreddie

Who was the creative mastermind that painted Hulk red and called it a day?

latest

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Hmm, in Age of Ultron Banner felt that there was nowhere on Earth he could go and not cause chaos. What if Asgard becomes his new home? With their viking warrior philosophy, they would probably love the Hulk.

My thoughts exactly. That line really stood out when I heard it, immediately thought "Yeah he's going into space or some shit".

Hmm, in Age of Ultron Banner felt that there was nowhere on Earth he could go and not cause chaos. What if Asgard becomes his new home? With their viking warrior philosophy, they would probably love the Hulk.

Viking Warrior Hulk needs to become a thing. It would have to be Gray Hulk for maximum greatness. Mr. Fixit: The Asgardian Years.

dabig2

Viking Warrior Hulk needs to become a thing. It would have to be Gray Hulk for maximum greatness. Mr. Fixit: The Asgardian Years.

Gray Hulk was pretty weak for a Hulk though. If he's having adventures in Asgard and space, he needs all the smash he can get.

I think the separated Gravage Hulk post Heroes Reborn should be the standard.

us5.JPG

He had the asshole demeanor of the Gray Hulk but yet maintained the power of the savage Hulk (mostly at least). I mean, he literally took hostage a town in Florida cause he was pissed at the military always chasing him.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...s-hulk-fight-thor-new-movie-article-1.2414512

Mark Ruffalo has more to say about Hulk's role in Thor: Ragnarok:

"I don't really know that much about it, but I think it's going to be a buddy picture with Thor and Bruce Banner," Ruffalo told the Daily News while promoting his new film, "Spotlight," about newspaper reporters investigating the Catholic Church's cover-up of pedophile priests in Boston.

"I think they'll probably fight," the 47-year-old actor adds of his character and the titular thunder god. "There's no doubt, everyone wants us to fight at one point."

"I think they'll probably fight," the 47-year-old actor adds of his character and the titular thunder god. "There's no doubt, everyone wants us to fight at one point."

Yep, that's why it happened in The Avengers. I hope they don't waste time having Hulk and Thor fight again.

Maybe sparring would make sense. Unless banner has more control over his hulk form though, that may be a very terrible idea. Admittedly he has shown more control in stopping himself in avengers 2, so perhaps it's not an issue.

Well that was more due to the Lullaby than anything else, but even then he did show a bit more control. He'll most likely show up, be super confused as to how he got into Asgard, they'll scrap, Loki will be pissed that Hulk didn't kill Thor, and then Hulk and Thor will go save Asgard.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/.../30/mark-ruffalo-hulk-avengers-thor/74878150/

Ruffalo talks more about his Thor: Ragnarok role:

"I don't know what the story is yet, but it'll be (Loki) and Thor, and then I'll be in there here and there. But I don't know any of the particulars quite yet. I've talked to Taika a little bit and I like where it's headed. ... Chris (Hemsworth) and I have a really good time together, we goof off and play around when Tom Hiddleston is around. So it'll be a lot of funny back-and-forth, especially with Taika, he does that really well. It'll have that kind of antagonistic Odd Couple-thing going on."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom