• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Ori and the Will of the Wisp leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredrik

OMG
If this is anything like the first game it'll rival everything for GOTY the year it's released, I almost bumped down Super Metroid to #2 for best game of all time after finishing Ori.
Hype!

eoa-swam

Oddly there was an old UK cartoon back in the early 80's called Willo the Wisp. This title is very close to that...

Whatever Moon Studios do next I'm there!

With just over twelve hours to go I think I may be out of here for the rest of the day, see you on the other side :)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Oooh maybe we'll get a big sale on part one :)

Grudy

Only game I bothered to earn all achievements for on steam. Even if they keep the same abilities and stuff, it's gonna be amazing.

Jakabok

Finally, a game based on my favourite cartoon!

70010664.jpg

ArjanN

Oddly there was an old UK cartoon back in the early 80's called Willo the Wisp. This title is very close to that...

The Will-o'-the-wisp is a thing from European folklore.

Ignis Fatuus
Ghostly lights that can sometimes be seen near swamps. This phenomena has been attributed to ghosts, fairies, and biogas.

Izuna

Banned
Gunna buy 5 of these again

The og was amazing and the devs listened to the feedback before and made it perfect with definitive edition.

We get co-op, and I'm floored.

roytheone

That definitely seems legit, if it is faked the guy that made it probably should get hired for an art direction job because that looks beautiful :)

valeo

I loved Ori. It was the only recent platformer I have actually felt the need to finish.

I'd play another one; though I was sort of hoping they'd do something different again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom