• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Ori and the Will of the Wisp leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the first Ori, I'll get this day 1 if they have a physical release from the start, took them a while to get one out for the first game.

yyr

My wife and I both love the first one, to the point where we finished the original and Definitive, bought it physically, bought the soundtracks, and used the beautiful music for our wedding ceremony!
(Up the Spirit Caverns' Walls for the wedding party's entrances...Naru, Embracing the Light for the bride's entrance...The Waters Cleansed at the conclusion)

So basically, day one. Might consider getting a 4K TV for the greatest visual impact, and a Scorpio if that's required to take advantage of it. I'm all in. Only other game I'm so hyped for right now is Shenmue III, I think.

Dropped first game since I stuck at a segment on lava mountain (the one with the lever and two platforms).

Might jump to the sequel

Don't feel bad, I think I had to look that up on YouTube. But seriously, don't let it stop you from finishing. The ending is awesome.

New002

Please don't have a save bug like the first :(

I'll have to start fresh on that one before moving onto this one. Excited to see more.

Madagual

Neo Member
200.gif

Gestault

I loved the first game. It was something really special. One of those, "everyone should try this, even if they may not like it" games. I wasn't surprised at all when it got a handful of Game of the Years.

On the one hand, I'm absolutely ecstatic at the idea of more, but on the other, I have really high expectations. There's a lot of room for disappointment.

I'm always down for more Ori. I wonder if they'll make any big changes this time around. I don't know how I would change the first game. It's so good.

Hexer06

Can't wait to see it and then play it! First one is one of the best platformers/metroidvania games I've ever played. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom