• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Sony E3 Conference Details Leaked: Uncharted, The Order, Guerrilla and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreak47

I do believe UC4 will set a new bar for console graphics, but anyone could predict that really. The original Uncharted did the same thing for the PS3.

I do hope its all true just to confirm GABE FUCKING LOGAN returning.

Seriously? This is all I NEED "Sony Japan Studios debuting two, maybe even three titles. Project Beast – spiritual successor to Demon Souls. The other is The Last Guardian. Retooled for PS4, possible Winter 2014 title. The Other title is shrouded in secrecy."

If I get that, SONY would win the E3 to me

The thing that I am looking forward to the most about E3 is the Sony-GAF hype gif thread...

Yeah good luck loading the E3 thread during Sony's presser. No way in FREAKIN HELL the website can hold TLG+Project Beast. Heck I think the website crashed during a recent Nintendo Direct if I'm not mistaken.

Yes it does. Sony is screwed either way. If it's a true leak, their deserved hype is deflated. If it's not true, people will be disappointed it didn't live up.

Would be pretty awesome if this were real, though. Hard to believe it's just a month away...
If the fanboy dream list is true and people aren't hyped, they either prefer very specific genres or should quit gaming immediately.

Gorillaz

tumblr_n3ij6wlSkr1r06m1wo1_400.gif

on the real, I might have to steal this and use this for future responses

Some Nobody

Really? That list has like.. 14 substantial new exclusives as reveals, plus all the third party stuff. No E3 from either MS, Nintendo or Sony has had so much content before. It's a bonkers list even for a wishlist.

If the fanboy dream list is true and people aren't hyped, they either prefer very specific genres or should quit gaming immediately.

This is what's getting me about these rumors. That there are people who can look at this list and go, "Meh. Looks real because this would be boring." Like, what the fuck do you WANT from gaming? Shooters? It's got 'em. Japanese games? Apparently, three of 'em. Action games? Check. RPGs? Yessir.

The only thing it's missing are fighting games and platformers. I guess if you're hardcore into those genres, this list would be terrible.

Tripon

Can't believe anything that touts the Last Guardian being anywhere close to being released. I'm sorry, you lose me there.

jim2011

Probably should read every reply but how the heck is this still going/ OP not updated when IGN is saying it's fake?

Edit: Would love to be proven wrong but that this thread has lasted this long without the front page being updated is ridiculous.

Two bs lists show up on the same day. I mean if these lists were true I'd have to sell a kidney or something because it would be the greatest most packed e3 of all time.

But we all know that these lists are bullshit.

Anth0ny

Zephyx

I think these leaks are just clickbait articles. Some of it may be true but the other details are really far-fetched.

Wolff

They just needed Shemnue 3 and Crash Bandicoot to complete the bullshit there.

Seems like they made a wishlist in the office and someone posted as a leak.

spannicus

Can see the GT6 port especially with all the rumors of the PS4 ports coming, who knows, it all may be true or have some truth to it.

jim2011

Leading off with Ryse 2 was the first mistake. If your going to make fantasy lists at least make it about sequels to games that were good.

sounds like someone who didn't play it...

Ryse was has many faults but I wager if you played it you'd enjoy it.

Also, it makes perfect sense green lighting a sequel to it. It's Microsoft's big new franchise. The first one might not have been a perfect game but it didn't tarnish the name, might as well rebound on the same IP.

Edit: Also, it's been heavily rumored for MANY months that the sequel would be during medieval times in Great Britain.

Seriously? This is all I NEED "Sony Japan Studios debuting two, maybe even three titles. Project Beast – spiritual successor to Demon Souls. The other is The Last Guardian. Retooled for PS4, possible Winter 2014 title. The Other title is shrouded in secrecy."

If I get that, SONY would win the E3 to me

Yeah, there's probably too much good stuff here to be true, though I agree with you on this, it would be great if Japan Studios could start making an impact like this.

Whether this is true or not I also hope that Syphon Filter next-gen finally becomes real after all these years sometime this gen, would love to see Bend get a shot. (Certainly wouldn't mind the Ninja Theory game either)

As others have said, the QD and RAD getting close to joining Sony's first party seems pretty likely to have some truth to it since we've heard it before especially with QD given how closely they've been working with Sony for years now, and that they seem to be quite open to it, unlike Insomniac when it used to come up. The first two games in that three game deal were quite successful, and as the years have gone by we've been seeing them come to be using QD for more and more demonstrations.

Some Nobody

They just needed Shemnue 3 and Crash Bandicoot to complete the bullshit there.

Seems like they made a wishlist in the office and someone posted as a leak.

It lacks stupid titles like that for credibility. The list only seems fake because it's an E3 fans would be interested in (sad statement about where we're at as an industry). Outside of that, it looks about 70% believable. The real "not happenings" can be attributed to all the new IPs that probably won't be revealed at E3.

Also 2 racing games at the same conference? I don't believe that.
Driveclub is this year yet I'd assume GT7P or whatever they're going to call it would likely be Q2-3 2015. Sony screwed up the timing of GT6 and they know it. I hope. They're also very different types of racers. That said, Driveclub is up against several very very solid titles this fall and winter that cover the whole spectrum of game types. I'm thinking it could semi-bomb where a GT7P would gain a massive attach rate instantly, especially in Japan and EU markets even if it only had a few months to itself.

Surprise thread is not locked . Damn crazy rumor
Aww, that's no fun!
Though I don't necessarily disagree at this point.

So uh...... yeah the thing about this supposed leak is that most of it is halfsies type of information, like "Game X is in development.... not sure of the studio though!"

I would just file it for later and see if any of it comes true, or partially true, at the presser.

Remind me if this was true or not but... I checked in on this thread at random times throughout the day, at one point were people bitching that he didn't format stuff, i.e. he just copypasta'ed the stuff from whoever sent it over?

MattyG

Banned
I think it would be interesting to have two or three Gaffers send in the same tips (they'd have to be something ridiculous) to Dualshockers and see if they run it. I'm almost positive they would.

Crackdown would be a welcome surprise. But CD2 was so meh. Fable doesn't excite me as much as it used to when F1 and F2 were announced. And Halo kind of died for me after Halo 4. The one thing I'm really sad in missing is the Remedy game. I bought every AW game when I was in the xbox family. Either ways until proven otherwise, both of these are fake I guess.

Tevious

Just a thought, maybe Sony could be doing a bullshit leak on purpose, so people can be legitimately surprised this year, given previous year's leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom