• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: The Last Guardian Appearing at E3 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
wAnWqRi.jpg

EDIT: source www.playnation.de/uploads/inline/pic-14220.jpg

That better be bullshit, that PS4 list isn't good at all

zeopower6

It's gotta come out sometime. It's not like they haven't said anything about the game in the years since then :/

Though this rumor is pretty much debunked from the Japanese used unfortunately...

Maybe they gave it to Platinum to un-vaporware it. The Last Guardian: Defendense, Character Action Game where you play as a Griffon, you know you want it.

KoopaTheCasual

Guys.... Seriously? Stop acting like that list has any basis on reality. It lists Star Wars: Battlefront III, Watch Dogs (a game that will already be released by E3), and a DirectX12 trailer for Christ sake. How many red flags do you guys possibly need?!

Ushiwaka

Maybe they gave it to Platinum to un-vaporware it. The Last Guardian: Defendense, Character Action Game where you play as a Griffon, you know you want it.

Platinum, savior of the games that are stuck in development hell.

I actually want this game now, lol.

Schlomo

Like others have said, the Japanese is a painfully bad Google translation. Please update the OP so people don't believe this.

I feel that if the game is still going to happen that it would happen at this year's E3 or TGS the latest. But if this really does happen at E3, Sony and MS are really playing tug 'o war with me right now. Chances are I'm going to end up with both a PS4 and an Xbox One eventually, but it's a race to see which company will grab me first.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Japanese doesn't make any sense. 99.9% fake.
Alright alright, I'm now convinced it's fake. Thanks for crushing my dreams, GAF. v_v

But, it IS happening at this E3. I can feel it.

For me this is its last chance to show up.

What if they show it at TGS instead of E3? Is that still too little, too late? Or what if they show it next year? I mean, really, won't you still be interested whenever they show it? Even if they showed it in another five years, wouldn't it be like "wow, it's been so long I have to see it!" sorta like Duke Nukem?

Corto

What if they show it at TGS instead of E3? Is that still too little, too late? Or what if they show it next year? I mean, really, won't you still be interested whenever they show it? Even if they showed it in another five years, wouldn't it be like "wow, it's been so long I have to see it!" sorta like Duke Nukem?

The long wait for Duke Nukem didn't do any good for it. People and the world just moved along and forgot about it. It was only some morbid curiosity at that point to see what could be salvaged.

raviolico

so now what...? whats going on here..?

why has it to be fake for sure? because of bad Japanese grammar?
If the tweet is real.....i mean, this Arata dude is followed by yosp AND Ueda himself.

If the tweet is real.....i mean, this Arata dude is followed by yosp AND Ueda himself.

Because if the grammar doesn't fit, and the fonts don't match, and the tweet itself is no longer there, then it seems like it wouldn't be hard to fake.

zeopower6

That is probably why he was chosen to make a hype-rumor. :/

Corto

Well, did someone asked him what was that about with that tweet? Did he confirmed it was fake?

Foffy

Banned
I'm not disagreeing that its fake, but 'soooo fake it hurts'?

It's 95% quite a plausible list.

A Symphony of the Night sequel after a reboot and the guy behind the SotN formula bailing on the company? Nintendo using the Xenogears name?

There's some big uh ohs there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom