• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCE Japan/Asia press conference to be held on 9/9 [JP launch date will be announced]

ReaperXL7

So is Sony going to live stream this, and TGS? Im hoping so considering they have for E3, and Gamescom. If the VR thing is true I would kind of expect it.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Really curious how the japanese launch line-up will look! Exciting times for the future of console gaming in japan

HORRORSHØW

event is 6 am in japan? EmptySpace thinks that's a mistake.
yoshida-tokyo-game-show-2013-tweet.png

RalchAC

Won't it be in Japanese though?

In the spanish PlayStation blog you could watch the screaming with an annoying woman translating everything. At least in February's conference and E3. Dunno about gamescom, i looked for an english stream since the beginning.

I suppose that they'll do the same with that one. SCEJA talking, some dude translating everything as he speaks.

wapplew

Available right now! What is Japanese for "mike drop"?

Better ask What is Japanese for Super-charged PC.
/jk

Expect more from the OS, maybe confirm compatible with Nasne and Torne, livestream service like niconico.
Deep down, something from Namco and SCEJ ps4 games

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
the fact that we are getting it posted in western blogs and getting subtitles may mean that we might get some global new announcements as in games not only coming to japan :)

Or Japanese games that will be coming over here.

Basically get hyped for everything except for Yakuza.

EMT0

Banned
the fact that we are getting it posted in western blogs and getting subtitles may mean that we might get some global new announcements as in games not only coming to japan :)

I've got a gut feeling to not expect anything that would have been huge with Western gamers too like a Demons Souls follow up. I'd say that if they show off anything new, it'll probably be very niche and not something the majority of Western gamers would be interested in.

Top Bottom