• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Serena Williams reveals baby bump on stunning Vanity Fair cover

ElyrionX

I don't see how anyone can think that is sexy. Majestic maybe but sexy? Really?

Also everyone is entitled to define what they think is attractive and what is not. No need to jump on someone for having a different opinion.

I feel like some people are over reacting to posters who don't like this picture. Instead of just shitting on them why not ask them what they don't like? And if you don't like their answer maybe just move along because it's not your place to police an individual's perception. I feel like this is ultimately about what you find beautiful, and no one can tell you what that criteria SHOULD be. For me, I just think it's a beautiful picture showing one of life's most essential processes, but that's just my point of view.

I don't see how anyone can think that is sexy. Majestic maybe but sexy? Really?

Also everyone is entitled to define what they think is attractive and what is not. No need to jump on someone for having a different opinion.

Then don't get mad when someone interacts with your post. This is a public forum where opinions are open to be discussed good or bad. If more people just disagree then it is what it is....

Media

I feel like some people are over reacting to posters who don't like this picture. Instead of just shitting on them why not ask them what they don't like? And if you don't like their answer maybe just move along because it's not your place to police an individual's perception. I feel like this is ultimately about what you find beautiful, and no one can tell you what that criteria SHOULD be. For me, I just think it's a beautiful picture showing one of life's most essential processes, but that's just my point of view.

First, there's not much discussion to be had from 'gross tbh'. Second, I did try to explain why it's offensive to label it as gross or ugly. It's not about people not liking the picture it's about people being disgusted by the picture.

And your advice could go to them as well. Instead of posting how disgusting she looks they could have just moved along and not said anything.

FyreWulff

Exactly. I think people are under the impression that it makes them mature or something.
Lol like the majority of any bodily process is gross and pregnancy is one of then.

A lot of necessary shit in life is what normally by definition gross

If this was someone else who wasn't pregnant and had a distended belly they'd be posting on a forum on how to cure it.

And I don't even care seeing as I just read an entire chapter on embryoGenesis but you have to be either an annoying fuck or a pseudo intellectual to complain about comments like that.

Um, it's a required cost of having a child. Attacking women over something 99% of them have to go through if they decide to have a child or pregnancy is a quite peculiar thing to broadcast, especially repeatedly.

Making crude remarks about a woman for having sag or stretch marks because of a pregnancy isn't anything other than misogyny. You are literally saying you find feminity ugly and/or disgusting.

gaiages

Banned
Why are y'all making this about aesthetics and what you're attracted to as opposed to the beauty and imagery of creating life?

Like just appreciate the symbolism and message of a woman celebrating her body and what it's capable of

There. That's it. Done. Argument over.

It doesn't matter what's pretty and what's not, the pictures aren't even about that. They're for celebrating the creation of a human life. Not everything is about how attractive/sexy it is.

Is there any point at which men can not be fucking awful to a woman (who has spent her career being compared to animals no less.)

She didn't get pregnant so that people would say "oh that's hot." Honestly, she didn't even take her pregnancy to a sports or male oriented magazine that might have more to do with her job. She's there, on the cover of a women's mag, looking majestic as fuck, carrying a human life, and right on time, here are the men to tell Serena Williams that she's gross. Good thing she's not fucking you, huh?

But it's just their opinions and stuff maaaaaan Freedom of speech etc etc

Oppo

First, there's not much discussion to be had from 'gross tbh'. Second, I did try to explain why it's offensive to label it as gross or ugly. It's not about people not liking the picture it's about people being disgusted by the picture.

And your advice could go to them as well. Instead of posting how disgusting she looks they could have just moved along and not said anything.

Media, I feel like you are reacting to this based on some personal stake in the matter.

Media 23
Da-Kid 7
the_darkness 5
Dai101 4
OG Shaka Zulu 4

You can't really control how people feel about a thing, especially an aesthetic work. I hear what you are saying but, bluntly, why care so much? you know you're not gonna move the needle on immature takes, right?

cromofo

giphy.gif

Don't see the appeal, pregnant or not.

Media

Media, I feel like you are reacting to this based on some personal stake in the matter.

Media 23
Da-Kid 7
the_darkness 5
Dai101 4
OG Shaka Zulu 4

You can't really control how people feel about a thing, especially an aesthetic work. I hear what you are saying but, bluntly, why care so much? you know you're not gonna move the needle on immature takes, right?

I have personal stake in this matter because:
I'm a woman
I've carried three pregnancies
Sexism upsets me
And I feel like trying to educate people on a message board with so few female voices is important

Of course I can't control how people feel about a thing. But calling a woman gross because she's pregnant is offensive, and I wanted people to understand that.

Just because I am mostly shouting into a void because people tend to ignore women on women's issues doesn't mean one person won't pause next time and think about it.

Nozem

Why are y'all making this about aesthetics and what you're attracted to as opposed to the beauty and imagery of creating life?

Like just appreciate the symbolism and message of a woman celebrating her body and what it's capable of

Of course it's about aesthetics. It's literally the cover of Vanity Fair we're talking about.

So is this a language issue?

Oppo

I'm a woman
Sexism upsets me
And I feel like trying to educate people on a message board with so few female voices is important

Of course I can't control how people feel about a thing. But calling a woman gross because she's pregnant is offensive, and I wanted people to understand that.

Just because I am mostly shouting into a void because people tend to ignore women on women's issues doesn't mean one person won't pause next time and think about it.

That all makes sense to me, except perhaps the sexist part -- because I know there are also women out there who would also say "gross". I'm not sure what I would call that. Insecurity, perhaps. But I get what you are saying. I think there is a sexist component for sure but there's something else at play here, some combination of diet racism and biological dread of pregnancy, in my opinion, that causes these sorts of reactions.

At the same time, I think you are homing in on the concept of a formerly "sexy" woman who is pregnant is suddenly "unfuckable", as the skit went. (Didn't this basically happen to Brittney Spears?) Then men say "gross" and yeah that's obviously sexist and upsetting.

To the poster's point above, you can totally call the photo ugly and be above-board. There's nothing inherently sexist about that, I call photos I don't like ugly all the time. "Gross" is pretty specific though.

Griss

Whether you like the image or not, can we all agree that putting your naked body on the cover of Vanity Fair is inviting public discussion of your body, including both praise and criticism?

Nothing wrong with those who don't think she looks good, nothing wrong with those who think this is inspiring.

Under normal circumstances commenting negatively on a woman's body during pregnancy would be in extremely poor taste but when she puts it out there publicly for discussion I think even negative comments are fair game as long as they're not explicitly nasty.

Anyway, good for Serena that she's going to be a mom and all I hope is that it's a healthy baby.

Whether you like the image or not, can we all agree that putting your naked body on the cover of Vanity Fair is inviting public discussion of your body, including both praise and criticism?

Nothing wrong with those who don't think she looks good, nothing wrong with those who think this is inspiring.

Under normal circumstances commenting negatively on a woman's body during pregnancy would be in extremely poor taste but when she puts it out there publicly for discussion I think even negative comments are fair game as long as they're not explicitly nasty.

Anyway, good for Serena that she's going to be a mom and all I hope is that it's a healthy baby.

I don't really agree with this. It's a very public photo of a very intimate thing to be sure, but I think people in general need to move beyond the idea that everything public needs to be (or should be) discussed or criticized, especially from a perspective of whether or not it's pleasing or attractive to them.

ElyrionX

I'm a woman
Sexism upsets me

Have you considered the possibility that people find her unattractive regardless of the pregnancy?

I don't understand.

Is the issue ultimately that someone does not like the sight of it or how they express that dislike?

The "Gross" response was not well received. Would it be better if the individual instead used different language to express that?

Or does it come down to the issue that people should not be allowed to feel a certain way towards something?

I agree that disgust is a strong response to this and I would want to engage someone about how this image brings about such a reaction.

This just seems like a really tough conversation because it involves personal opinions, language, and a myriad of other factors that drive these responses.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Have you considered the possibility that people find her unattractive regardless of the pregnancy?
....Why the fuck does this matter
Again, dudes, every picture of a woman doesn't exist just get your dick up.
FFS, people.

Is the issue ultimately that someone does not like the sight of it or how they express that dislike?

The "Gross" response was not well received. Would it be better if the individual instead used different language to express that?

Or does it come down to the issue that people should not be allowed to feel a certain way towards something?

I agree that disgust is a strong response to this and I would want to engage someone about how this image brings about such a reaction.

This just seems like a really tough conversation because it involves personal opinions, language, and a myriad of other factors that drive these responses.
Maybe, just maybe, if one's first instinct when seeing a photo of a proud pregnant woman is to say "gross", they should just be a classy person and keep their shitty, juvenile thoughts to themselves?

But yes, language matters. Someone saying "Ah, don't get the point of those pics, but good for her or w/e" you probably wouldn't have a bunch of women here chiming in with "what's wrong with you, asshole"...

Preacher

Um, it's a required cost of having a child. Attacking women over something 99% of them have to go through if they decide to have a child or pregnancy is a quite peculiar thing to broadcast, especially repeatedly.

Making crude remarks about a woman for having sag or stretch marks because of a pregnancy isn't anything other than misogyny. You are literally saying you find feminity ugly and/or disgusting.

1 and only 1. How is any of that relevant to anything

Almost every bodily process short of cancer and being infected with amyloids, virions, and etc is a necessary process.

Menstrual Flow is a natural process of life. Regeneration is a natural process of life (Getting a scab, scars on your heart, etc etc). Man I have stretch marks.

People are entitled to opinions especially on something as inane as this is in context. Especially since he posted this on a forum and not on Serena William's instagram (Which would be tactless and disrespectful).

Seriously what is your point? People shouldn't broadcast opinions on a biological process that people undergo because its rude? Their are people who probably think ejaculate is fucking gross, what is your point. How can you not see how annoying you sound phrasing this argument. Maybe if you're being a petulant dick and commenting and needlessly elaborating shit in the people who suffer the ailment in questions face? Sure then you're being a dick.

Also, when you have to add points the original post didn't make in order to create a narrative you sound like an idiot. We're talking about a dude who commented on a photoshopped (Devoid of sag and probably stretch marks) pregnancy picture saying its gross and expressed it in the simplest of terms.
And another thing is people generally don't like stretch marks or saggy skin. It's just better to keep that opinion to yourself than to carelessly share it with others who may share that affliction.

Tl:dr Stop overreacting over dumb shit. We wouldn't even have this argument if 100 of you didn't have to reply to a 2 word and 1 acronym post with bait quotes and actual responses for 4 pages straight. If he said any of the shit you actually mentioned then sure but no he didn't. Don't think that guy even made another post in this thread. Next you're going to complain about people who find menstrual flow gross as if it's not str8 up waste product. Theirs a point to things where you're just committing another form of grandstanding.

Have you considered the possibility that no one gives a shit about whether or not you or anyone else finds her attractive because it has literally nothing to do with you?

Deepwater

uh, do some of you guys realize that you're body-shaming pregnant women itt?

while gaslighting a woman about "being invested too much".

If you don't think Serena Williams is attractive or don't care for pregnancy pictures, good for you. But don't pitch a fit about how "serious" people take rude ass comments about people's physiques.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
1 and only 1. How is any of that relevant to anything

Almost every bodily process short of cancer and being infected with amyloids, virions, and etc is a necessary process.

Menstrual Flow is a natural process of life. Regeneration is a natural process of life (Getting a scab, scars on your heart, etc etc). Man I have stretch marks.

People are entitled to opinions especially on something as inane as this is in context. Especially since he posted this on a forum and not on Serena William's instagram (Which would be tactless and disrespectful).

Seriously what is your point? People shouldn't broadcast opinions on a biological process that people undergo because its rude? Their are people who probably think ejaculate is fucking gross, what is your point. How can you not see how annoying you sound phrasing this argument. Maybe if you're being a petulant dick and commenting and needlessly elaborating shit in the people who suffer the ailment in questions face? Sure then you're being a dick.

Also, when you have to add points the original post didn't make in order to create a narrative you sound like an idiot. We're talking about a dude who commented on a photoshopped (Devoid of sag and probably stretch marks) pregnancy picture saying its gross and expressed it in the simplest of terms.
And another thing is people generally don't like stretch marks or saggy skin. It's just better to keep that opinion to yourself than to carelessly share it with others who may share that affliction.

Tl:dr Stop overreacting over dumb shit. We wouldn't even have this argument if 100 of you didn't have to reply to a 2 word and 1 acronym post with bait quotes and actual responses for 4 pages straight. If he said any of the shit you actually mentioned then sure but no he didn't. Don't think that guy even made another post in this thread. Next you're going to complain about people who find menstrual flow gross as if it's not str8 up waste product. Theirs a point to things where you're just committing another form of grandstanding.

What the fuck do bodily waste fluids have to do with pregnancy pictures? How are they even comparable? JFC

But sure, it's all the silly women who are "overreacting" here. Bunch of uppity, hysterical broads amirite

Why do y'all keep jumping to this when someone is explaining why someone's opinion is offensive. Wtf does this have to do with anything? At the end of the day, the person can either take the explanation and apply it to themselves or continue to stay firm to their opinion. No one is telling you to change your ways or continue being a POS.

How about hearing someone out who is explaining to you why something you said is offensive and leaving it at that. It's so ridiculous that you would rather sit here and take the time to make an argument as to why someone's opinion shouldn't be engaged with versus why it happened in the first place. Every single opinion can be argued...if pregnancy disturbs you then you knew what you were walking into when you opened the thread.... and if you have more of an issue with Serena than the actual pregnancy itself....maybe being up front with that would be helpful instead of hiding behind how you don't feel about pregnancy in general...

ugh....this is getting so ridiculous. This is why women in general don't speak up on this board as much as they would like to - because it's automatically "controlling what others say", and y'all keep dismissing it as if we can't have a say on how some of y'all choose to express oneself. How about taking some time to double down on people who could leave the thread or not come in the thread if something like this bothers them. They have that choice to NOT be engaged with if they didn't want to.

Nozem

Have you considered the possibility that no one gives a shit about whether or not you or anyone else finds her attractive because it has literally nothing to do with you?

I give a shit. I think it's interesting to read people's opinions on things, that's why I'm here in the first place.

Razorback

If someone I knew posted similar pictures on Facebook I'd think it was tacky as hell. A celebrity doing it on the cover of a magazine isn't much better.

highrider

Banned
Serena is a beautiful woman, someone used the term majestic and I think it fits. I'm all for black women being celebrated, they deserve way more love.

Preacher

What the fuck do bodily waste fluids have to do with pregnancy pictures? How are they even comparable? JFC

But sure, it's all the silly women who are "overreacting" here. Bunch of uppity, hysterical broads amirite

Lmao, this is why I can't be chill with some of you. Some of you sound so pseudointellectual in your posting styles

People are lambasting someone for disliking a pregnancy picture because its natural. Excretion of bodily waste is natural. Being natural has never been a good argument for anything.
Stop trying to make zingers

And stop creating strawman when you converse to demonize sides of an argument. I hate talking to people who have to abuse sarcasm to berate people. It's such a base level tactic lmao

"Yeah, sarcastic/ironically/i'm jk bro insults women"
That will show the guy I'm conversing with how stupid he sounds. Again, different poster, same issue, what's your point?

Griss

I don't really agree with this. It's a very public photo of a very intimate thing to be sure, but I think people in general need to move beyond the idea that everything public needs to be (or should be) discussed or criticized, especially from a perspective of whether or not it's pleasing or attractive to them.

Couldn't disagree more with this.

If you want something to stay private you keep it private. If you want something to become part of public discussion, you put it out there. If you want it extremely public, you put it on the cover of a magazine. The idea that the image is put out there in such a public way with the idea that people will just keep mum about it and not share their opinions is a strange one.

Serena is a beautiful woman, someone used the term majestic and I think it fits. I'm all for black women being celebrated, they deserve way more love.

Yeah, I was planning to drive by post at how great she looks, but ended up spending the last ten minutes reading through all the nonsense in this thread about why it's not such a big deal to think pregnancy is gross and that women should feel bad for trying to still feel beautiful while enduring the physiological changes inherent in creating life.

Yo. That pregnancy "glow" that people see? That came through in this photo shoot. She looks happy, in love, strong, and beautiful. Frankly, if this photo shoot grosses you out, never have kids.

This thread is going about as well as any other GAF thread on Serena which is to say thinly veiled fuckery.

You, you're good people. Never change. Thanks.

Popeyes or KFC?

Dai101

Banned

Indeed they deserve it and all the respect.
Thanks to them BLM is a thing, thanks to them Hillary won the popular vote (Electoral college fuckery prevented her to actually win tho'). They always been at the helm of every civil rights movement and throw to the side afterwards. Time for that to Fucking change.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Lmao, this is why I can't be chill with some of you. Some of you sound so pseudointellectual in your posting styles
What

What in my posting style was "pseudo-intellectual" exactly?

Anyway, speaking of annoying posting styles, better "pseudo-intellectual" than typing like a 6th grader on AOL ("str8", "theirs" instead of "there's", I mean, really now...)

People are lambasting someone for disliking a pregnancy picture because its natural. Excretion of bodily waste is natural. Being natural has never been a good argument for anything.
I agree the naturalistic fallacy is often overused to defend all sorts of stupid shit, but it is not misplaced for defending a perfectly normal and tasteful photograph of a perfectly normal and healthy body. Context matters, and defending the photo from "gross" comments by saying it's a perfectly natural body makes sense here. Comparing it to menstruation, ejaculation or other bodily fluids is pretty distasteful and contributes to body-shaming pregnant women.

Stop trying to make zingers
Pretty ironic coming from someone making zingers about bodily fluids...

And stop creating strawman when you converse to demonize sides of an argument. I hate talking to people who have to abuse sarcasm to berate people. It's such a base level tactic lmao

"Yeah, sarcastic/ironically/i'm jk bro insults women"
That will show the guy I'm conversing with how stupid he sounds. Again, different poster, same issue, what's your point?
You wrote, "Stop overreacting over dumb shit.", which is condescending as fuck to the women who found the "gross" comments offensive. If you can't see how that sounds dismissive and sexist, well, maybe you need some introspection.

ElyrionX

Haha what.

Wait what. What are we doing in this thread again?

Edit: Btw when you say "no one", you clearly mean "at least one person" right? Because you clearly do give a shit LOL

Bolivar687

Banned
I think the cover shot and the braided one are two of the most powerful photographs I've ever seen.

Why is anyone arguing in this thread?

Media

Honestly, everyone complaining about the women in this thread expressing their opinions about the comments and saying people should have a right to say what they want about a picture are coming off as "We have a right to say it's gross, but women don't have a right to say that offends them." which is some weird logic.

If you are a champion of free speech, how come we are getting called out for also expressing our opinions?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
"We have a right to say it's gross, but women don't have a right to say that offends them." which is some weird logic.

Let's not forget tone policing the women who are offended, but not the posters calling the picture "gross" and whatnot. Priorities!

Preacher

What

What in my posting style was "pseudo-intellectual" exactly?

Anyway, speaking of annoying posting styles, better "pseudo-intellectual" than typing like a 6th grader on AOL ("str8", "theirs" instead of "there's", I mean, really now...)

I agree the naturalistic fallacy is often overused to defend all sorts of stupid shit, but it is not misplaced for defending a perfectly normal and tasteful photograph of a perfectly normal and healthy body. Context matters, and defending the photo from "gross" comments by saying it's a perfectly natural body makes sense here. Comparing it to menstruation, ejaculation or other bodily fluids is pretty distasteful and contributes to body-shaming pregnant women.

Pretty ironic coming from someone making zingers about bodily fluids...

You wrote, "Stop overreacting over dumb shit.", which is condescending as fuck to the women who found the "gross" comments offensive. If you can't see how that sounds dismissive and sexist, well, maybe you need some introspection.

Maybe complaining about text speech and syntax is one of the ways you sound pseudointellectual. Lol typing like a 6th grader on AOL
You really are a scholar man. Do you know how fucking stupid you sound. Where is the disconnect when you bitch about peoples typing abilities when you can't properly discern how much effort someone is putting into a post. Earlier I was typing on my phone. Again, you sound like a pompous pseudointellectual
Next you're going to insult someone's spelling ability/syntax/etc only to learn that english is their second language. But good luck with that zinger!

Bro, the picture isn't normal which is why they took it. You actually are an idiot if you think a picture of a very famous athlete is normal. The whole point is to generate buzz lmao, what the fuck are you on about. Obviously I'm assuming you understand it's also meant to celebrate femininity. There are other things I can probably say but nah, I gotta get some quantiferon results soon.
Maybe you're confused because being pregnant is a normal process or something.

"Context matters"
None of what you said has changed the subjective nature that this entire conversation is about. Comparing it to bodily fluids isn't distasteful? What are you 12? Everyone ejaculates? Everyone menstruates? Everyone goes through menopause? Everyone bleeds? Everyone etc etc

Yes, Serena Williams is a beautiful woman, stop repeating it. I genuinely cannot stress how little I care about you repeating something I personally already believe.

You cannot defend it by saying that in this context it's special. It doesn't work that way. It's the same exact fallacy as before and nothing has changed. Do you think people suddenly think it's less gross because it's a powerful athlete on a magazine cover? Things like that only work on children you're trying to indoctrinate, people with confirmation bias, or people who think like children.

If you find the gross comments offensive that's fine. You're allowed to be offended, you're even allowed to express it. However it is a futile effort and generally a waste of time and honestly just being a stickler.

People find things gross based on simple preference alone. There isn't even a right and wrong in an argument like this lmao

Again, the ejaculation and menstruation and etc contributing to body shaming pregnant women lol wtf. I'm a biology major I don't fucking care. I don't get grossed out by any of this shit. You have the amniotic sac popping, a baby gets shat out, and then after birth. Stop romanticizing this shit lol. Of course the events are of different magnitudes but if someone finds any of them gross who is anyone to shit on him for it.

There are guys with pregnancy fetishes, you think anyone who isn't an annoying fuck is going to berate them for that? Genuinely it's not that big a deal
And to repeat the whole thing about being offended
I personally wouldn't care if I thought it was gross
I don't think it's gross so now I really don't care
The only way I'll ever care is if someone is fervently being a dick in a personal conversation with a pregnant women. Not some "Kinda gross tbh" post on an internet forum about videogames and pop culture. What am I neurotic? Thats dumb shit to waste time over and I'm off to go get my quantiferon results

Like you're thinking too deeply about something that can be understood in the simplest terms. Lmao you talk about ejaculate like it's some kind of devil or some shit. I can make a shitload of random dumb as shit scenarios for people liking things and give a reason for each. I'm not playing the game of describing "X" with flowery language to explain why "X" is good and not gross at all.

Silexx

Maybe complaining about text speech and syntax is one of the ways you sound pseudointellectual. Lol typing like a 6th grader on AOL
You really are a scholar man. Do you know how fucking stupid you sound. Where is the disconnect when you bitch about peoples typing abilities when you can't properly discern how much effort someone is putting into a post. Earlier I was typing on my phone. Again, you sound like a pompous pseudointellectual
Next you're going to insult someone's spelling ability/syntax/etc only to learn that english is their second language. But good luck with that zinger!

Bro, the picture isn't normal which is why they took it. You actually are an idiot if you think a picture of a very famous athlete is normal. The whole point is to generate buzz lmao, what the fuck are you on about. Obviously I'm assuming you understand it's also meant to celebrate femininity. There are other things I can probably say but nah, I gotta get some quantiferon results soon.
Maybe you're confused because being pregnant is a normal process or something.

"Context matters"
None of what you said has changed the subjective nature that this entire conversation is about. Comparing it to bodily fluids isn't distasteful? What are you 12? Everyone ejaculates? Everyone menstruates? Everyone goes through menopause? Everyone bleeds? Everyone etc etc

Yes, Serena Williams is a beautiful woman, stop repeating it. I genuinely cannot stress how little I care about you repeating something I personally already believe.

You cannot defend it by saying that in this context it's special. It doesn't work that way. It's the same exact fallacy as before and nothing has changed. Do you think people suddenly think it's less gross because it's a powerful athlete on a magazine cover? Things like that only work on children you're trying to indoctrinate, people with confirmation bias, or people who think like children.

If you find the gross comments offensive that's fine. You're allowed to be offended, you're even allowed to express it. However it is a futile effort and generally a waste of time and honestly just being a stickler.

People find things gross based on simple preference alone. There isn't even a right and wrong in an argument like this lmao

Again, the ejaculation and menstruation and etc contributing to body shaming pregnant women lol wtf. I'm a biology major I don't fucking care. I don't get grossed out by any of this shit. You have the amniotic sac popping, a baby gets shat out, and then after birth. Stop romanticizing this shit lol. Of course the events are of different magnitudes but if someone finds any of them gross who is anyone to shit on him for it.

There are guys with pregnancy fetishes, you think anyone who isn't an annoying fuck is going to berate them for that? Genuinely it's not that big a deal
And to repeat the whole thing about being offended
I personally wouldn't care if I thought it was gross
I don't think it's gross so now I really don't care
The only way I'll ever care is if someone is fervently being a dick in a personal conversation with a pregnant women. Not some "Kinda gross tbh" post on an internet forum about videogames and pop culture. What am I neurotic? Thats dumb shit to waste time over and I'm off to go get my quantiferon results

Like you're thinking too deeply about something that can be understood in the simplest terms. Lmao you talk about ejaculate like it's some kind of devil or some shit. I can make a shitload of random dumb as shit scenarios for people liking things and give a reason for each. I'm not playing the game of describing "X" with flowery language to explain why "X" is good and not gross at all.

This is like one of the whiniest posts I've ever read.

Top Bottom