• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seven Knights (Android/iOS) |OT| There's more than 7 knights

Gala

Todays update is pretty ridiculous, so much content added. Only world boss left to go.

Yea, I totally missed the announcement of most of the content. Really nice surprise this morning.

I hope my team is useful for the guild in tomorrows battle. Otherwise I would really appreciate some help for my PvP team. I'm currently using that list Azusa posted a couple of pages ago, but I feel like I haven't got the hang of it yet. Right now I'm using 1-4 with 5* Rei, 6*+5 Spike, 6* Evan, 6* Jin and a Velika 5*+5 in the back (I'm gonna make her 6* tonight.) And I'm usually at least in gold rank in the Arena.
Other options I have are 6* Lin, 6* Eileene, *6 Jupy, 5* May (next one I'll make 6*, elements already ready), 5* Yuri, 5* Shane, 5* Karin.

Should I replace someone in my current team for the Guild Battle?

arevin01

Yea, I totally missed the announcement of most of the content. Really nice surprise this morning.

I hope my team is useful for the guild in tomorrows battle. Otherwise I would really appreciate some help for my PvP team. I'm currently using that list Azusa posted a couple of pages ago, but I feel like I haven't got the hang of it yet. Right now I'm using 1-4 with 5* Rei, 6*+5 Spike, 6* Evan, 6* Jin and a Velika 5*+5 in the back (I'm gonna make her 6* tonight.) And I'm usually at least in gold rank in the Arena.
Other options I have are 6* Lin, 6* Eileene, *6 Jupy, 5* May (next one I'll make 6*, elements already ready), 5* Yuri, 5* Shane, 5* Karin.

Should I replace someone in my current team for the Guild Battle?

To compete around 2800-3200, what you need is a phy red ally, a mag red ally, a dmg immune ally, stun/elec ally, and a nuker. I don't find Evan useful for these tier as he gets 1 shot often and wastes 2 turns.

Gala

Thanks for the input! Helped me a lot!

Got an Ace this morning, now I just need to be lucky and pull that Rachel out of the event grid.

Azusa

100th day anniversary. It's been 3 months and I still play this game everyday.

Update 21-1-2016
1. Update Ming Ming & Fina
2. Power Up Monster event
3. Hero Revamp
4. 5 Heroes Revamp Event: Evan Expedition !
5. Ming Ming Bonus Event
6. Facebook Event: Seven Knights 100th Day Celebration Event
7. Topaz Discount Event
8. 100th Day Annniversary (Check in Event)
9. 100th Day Annniversary (Find the Cake Event)
10. Meet Ace & Ming Ming Event (Rate Boost Event)

Azusa

Yeah. HYPE.

Slowly moving up in arena tier.

My team so far is Velika 40 / May 36 / Rudy 32 / Alice 38 / Nia 38
I'm trying to level them up to max ASAP.

mpxu

Neo Member
1. New Second Four Lords (Wukong)
2. Valentine Costume (Shane & Lina)
3. Valentine Limited Package
4. Hero Rate Boost Event “Sun Wukong"
5. Ruby Cashback Event

Source : Seven Knights Indonesia FB Page

hmm maybe no world 9 this week. at least the ace hero event will finally be over xD

OK, this one person wants to add me as a friend so bad, but every time i try accepting his request a pop ups says his friend list is full. He's been trying for about a week now, and I've sent him emails, but I don't think he reads them.
It's just a weird situation lol.

Azusa

I have tried Japanese version of 7K. Its a very different game. I think it became too similar to other mobage.

Harder to farm ruby, no fusion, only gatcha, no powerups and rankups with elements. In order to rank up hero you need to farm different mats (3 types for each hero class) in daily dungeons or adventure. There are many more differences.

Its boring. I don't mind Korean grind as I know what I get. But Japanese version introduced more RNG (items, heroes only from gatcha and no selectors) and removed ruby farm, easy rank up and fusion.

Zorc

Neo Member
Why does this game seem to be so unpopular in the west?

It has top notch 3D-models and animation for an Android game (kind of a battery sucker though), lots of different content, quite some depth with plenty of different upgrade routes and no real stamina limiting mechanism in the international version.

After trying/playing Blood Brothers, Chain Chronicles, TerraBattle and MonsterStrike, this and PAD are the only mobile games I frequently start up.

p.s.
The power of Velika is real! (lvl34 and counting ;-)

mpxu

Neo Member
Anyone still play 7k? There seems to be a couple of new bugs with every patch while the old bugs are not getting fixed :/

Top Bottom