• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOCKING NEWS:Sony Will Show “More than Ten” PS4 Titles at Tokyo Game Show(dont hype)

Samyy

Its like you should just expect people to be bashing indie games in any Sony conference thread from now on

velociraptor

Its like you should just expect people to be bashing indie games in any Sony conference thread from now on
There is nothing wrong with Indie games are long as they are not a primary focus for the conference. Indie games are welcome - the more games a console has, the better. However, they are not the reason why people will be buying a PS4. The Last Guardian, Demon Souls 2, The Order, SSM's new IP, GG's new IP, ND's PS4 title... now those are the kind of games to get excited about.

Samyy

There is nothing wrong with Indie games are long as they are not a primary focus for the conference. Indie games are welcome - the more the better. However, they are not the reason why people will be buying a PS4. The Last Guardian, Demon Souls 2, The Order, SSM's new IP, GG's new IP, ND's PS4 title... now those are the kind of games to get excited about.

Then don't buy a ps4 until those games get announced? Because you know most of those games are coming already.

Bishop89

Ape Escape HD collection for ps3/ps4/vita
Ape Escape 4 for ps4

Dont **** with me sony. DO IT

tumblr_mjn29cyQrc1s8u9g1o1_400.gif

tumblr_ls61vhoeqJ1qhei5vo1_500.gif

tumblr_lr8223Qdes1qe5c86o1_500.gif

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Does "available to visitors" mean playable? Seems early for Deep Down if that's the case.

w00zey said:
Has any one in the journalism community seen The Order yet? I'd like to see some type of gameplay screen.
There were some related tech demos at Gamescom which media outlets got to see, but no actual hands-on time with actual gameplay yet.

If The Last Guardian is not at this year's TGS that will mark the day when I have officially given up on the game ever being released.

Pentiboy

Neo Member
EDIT:
Does "available to visitors" mean playable. Seems early for Deep Down if that's the case.

I got beaten :D

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan and Asia announced today with a press release that during Tokyo Game Show it will have “more than ten” PS4 games available to visitors at its booth.

Does "at its booth" mean playable? - Would be nice with gameplay from Deep Down regardless of what unnounced games they show :)

Portugeezer

Gold Member
What are the chances of Demon Souls 2 appearing on the PS4?

I would say a good chance with the cult hit DmS and subsequently DkS have become. I don't think they'd call it Demons Souls 2 as it will cause some confusion with Dark Souls 2. It would pretty much be an exclusive system seller, and I would say the fans are the type that would buy a console for one game.

Demons Souls: [insert subtitle]

ReaperXL7

There is nothing wrong with Indie games are long as they are not a primary focus for the conference. Indie games are welcome - the more games a console has, the better. However, they are not the reason why people will be buying a PS4. The Last Guardian, Demon Souls 2, The Order, SSM's new IP, GG's new IP, ND's PS4 title... now those are the kind of games to get excited about.

Minecraft will likely sell more ps4s then Last Guardian will, and I have been drooling over TLG since it was announced.

Hindle

Banned
I hope there's more AAA games revealed here. I can't say I'm going to buy a highly expensive console for indie games to put it bluntly.

sunnz

I hope there's more AAA games revealed here. I can't say I'm going to buy a highly expensive console for indie games to put it bluntly.

If the last 10 or so years are anything go by, SONY will deliver high quality AAA games throughout the consoles life.

Samyy

Do you think that ND and SSM are going Vita only?

Hey dude, haven't you head?
ND, SSM, GG are all going indie. Sony is going to split them up in small 15 man teams and develop indie titles. That way they'll be able to release a new game every week! 52 exclusives a year, you can't beat that.

After GT6 I also hear Polphony is going to give up GT to make indie racing games instead.

w00zey

Agreed. Indies for me this gen are the between AAA title gaming not the main gaming. Not to meniton I'd much rather play indie games on my vita.

Hindle

Banned
Do you think that ND and SSM are going Vita only?

Stupid question is stupid.

ND, personally I can't say I'm a fan of the games they make.

SSM on the other hand I'm interested in. Thier new game I had down for a E3 2013 reveal but it never happened. Now I'd say it's due to be revealed next E3 with a 2015 release.

Freki

Stupid question is stupid.

ND, personally I can't say I'm a fan of the games they make.

SSM on the other hand I'm interested in. Thier new game I had down for a E3 2013 reveal but it never happened. Now I'd say it's due to be revealed next E3 with a 2015 release.

Stupid really?
How would you define the suggestion that there won't be AAA games on the PS4 then?

Hindle

Banned
Stupid really?
How would you define the suggestion that there won't be AAA games on the PS4 then?

Well for 2014 where are the AAA games? Infamous and the Order are two but where are the rest?

We're in September now, so they need to get a move on if they have any more games to be announced.

The two AAA games they have revealed aren't that interesting to me so I need to see more. Hence my post.

If The Last Guardian moved to PS4, I cant imagine how good it must look now.

I don't expect it to look all that different, to be honest. The PS4 will probably solve the tech problems they were having with the title, but graphically they'll probably only be minor upgrades. But if it's not at TGS this year I think it is officially dead.

Well for 2014 where are the AAA games? Infamous and the Order are two but where are the rest?

We're in September now, so they need to get a move on if they have any more games to be announced.

The two AAA games they have revealed aren't that interesting to me so I need to see more. Hence my post.

Santa Monica and Naughty Dog's new titles will very likely be 2014 titles and I expect those projects to both be teased by November.

Skeff

How is nobody pointing out that Deep Down will be playable on PS4 this month?

Smells like another 2014 release. Q4 though...

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Deep Down is playable? Cool

I think the VGAs will be the big coming out for a couple major AAA titles coming in the back half of 2014. The Order will likely be out around summer.

Samyy

Sony is revealing games a lot sooner to their intended release date. See GT6, announced May 15th and releasing in 6-7 months.

Top Bottom