• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I found out my ex-fiancee is a prostitute... [WARNING: READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBoy101

half a moon said:
so, those are pictures of her in the Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover. (Be Nice) thread?

He said "I wouldn't trade her for the world."

Yeah, but she might have seen herself as a free agent.

Lonestar said:
GotReal.jpg

:lol

I wish I was this witty.

I think it's more likely somebody has a wittle grudge to pick. I don't believe in mixing irl with internet, so I'd never do that.

Funny as 'eck tho! ./popcorn

jorma said:
And you are judging this girl why exactly?
there's something wrong with living with your parents instead of selling drugs or your body why exactly(not saying she sells drugs or anything but her hands and tits for cum)?

Good luck getting your stuff back now :))

Also- I think riskycris is officially more of a woman than I am...what good did he think would come of linking to neogaf? Want to feel totally shitty about yourself from an ex? Here ya go!

I don't want to get all Internet White Knight, but this thread is starting to come across as somewhat demeaning and perhaps will end up bordering on harassment.

The girl made some bad choices, but this thread contributes nothing.

LunaClover said:

Also- I think riskycris is officially more of a woman than I am...what good did he think would come of linking to neogaf? Want to feel totally shitty about yourself from an ex? Here ya go!

That I'm namedropped in a thread before I even show up should be good enough evidence that somebody might be doing this maliciously....

jorma

is now taking requests
half a moon said:
there's something wrong with living with your parents instead of selling drugs or your body why exactly?

Well unless he's 18 or below - yeah.

edit: or rather what spec is saying a few posts below. But with a bit more scorn added.

half a moon said:
there's something wrong with living with your parents instead of selling drugs or your body why exactly?
Well, she is at least earning an honest living and not relying on parental subsidies. But honestly, I have no problem with people living with their parents . . . it is often the very best thing to do. Some people do it as a means for saving up a down-payment for a house . . . that is much better than pissing away money on rent.

But I just don't think he (or any of you) should judge her so harshly.

Dresden

LunaClover said:

Doubt it was him.

Ri'Orius

Did you have to clue her in so early? I won't get home from work for eight hours! Plenty of time for her to take the (NSFW) blog down before I can get to it!

RiskyChris said:
That I'm namedropped in a thread before I even show up should be good enough evidence that somebody might be doing this maliciously....

My bad, didn't see your post before I made mine. Apologies.

Fenderputty said:

Joke post?

Fuck no. Is this some sort of jealousy thing? HOW DARE THESE PEOPLE GET PAID FOR HAVING SEX WHEN I CAN'T type thing? Whoopee, she's using her natural assets to make money. Her and everyone else.

half a moon said:
there's something wrong with living with your parents instead of selling drugs or your body why exactly(not saying she sells drugs or anything but her hands and tits for cum)?
So why did you bring up selling drugs. And is she really using her tits for cum or did you just jump to an unwarranted conclusion? Maybe she does, I don't know . . . but I'm not going to assume it.

pakkit said:
Nuke this thread from orbit before it's too late.

The hell is wrong with you, a thread about prostitution, the ex being the prostitute, the ex being a gaffer, and the prostitute having a blog? This thread should be open till the end of times.

End of times meaning when the mods think the conversation has gone on long enough and should go into the archives.

pakkit

Banned
Amibguous Cad said:
Girls is well off to be rid of an asshole like the OP.
Getting hurt only makes you stronger...

b9b269c3663353a3c412fa19b5bbd421ed64638b_t.gif

ConfusingJazz said:
The hell is wrong with you, a thread about prostitution, the ex being the prostitute, the ex being a gaffer, and the prostitute having a blog? This thread should be open till the end of times.
It's an entertaining thread behind the screen for sure, but these are real people and having a face attached to an anonymous blog/seeing this thread can't exactly be good news.

I had posted the pics earlier in the thread, but I removed them because "lulz" are less important than right to privacy.

speculawyer said:
Well, she is at least earning an honest living and not relying on parental subsidies. But honestly, I have no problem with people living with their parents . . . it is often the very best thing to do. Some people do it as a means for saving up a down-payment for a house . . . that is much better than pissing away money on rent.

But I just don't think he should judge her so harshly.
yes, my point was living with your parents can be a great advantage.planning to get a house soon #1.

it looks like she is cheated on him after being with her for 8 years. and it looks like her boyfriend doesn't know about this fully. her "boss" probably gets sexual benefits. and i highly doubt she'd be on the streets if she wasn't doing this.

after the knee jerk funny-ness, it is sad. she needs to go to a therapist and have will to reassess her her life.

CryptiK

Amibguous Cad said:
Girls is well off to be rid of an asshole like the OP.
she's the one that was sending shit around to other man offering to be there slaves... while in a relationship with him.. and now she offers $120 handjobs..

she could offer a combo package with taht shit above.

good job OP

ConfusingJazz said:

End of times meaning when the mods think the conversation has gone on long enough and should go into the archives.

It's all a little creepy. Like a bunch of pale skinned virgins holding their dicks in their hand standing around in a circle.

Wow, nothing is private anymore. Guess it's better to tell everyone everything there is to know about you just because...why exactly?

Well, I guess in her situation there is a big social stigma attached to what she's doing so blogging about it must help her alleviate any sense of guilt she might have. Or maybe she just craves attention, wanna help me out here OP?

eznark

Banned
speculawyer said:
I don't think it is a joke post at all. Perhaps your moral code finds it offensive. But many people don't. Live & let live.
Agreed.

That said, this thread is still hilarious.

It's all a little creepy. Like a bunch of pale skinned virgins holding their dicks in their hand standing around in a circle.

Such a racist

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I find this enitre thing fishy.

The OP posts about his ex's new way of getting income, then 10 minutes later his "friend" happened to tell him about a blog she is writing. Well, actually 5 minutes because He had to talk to his friend, visit the blog, read it, then post in GAF. Doesn't add up at all.

I am thinking the OP has an axe to grind with his ex so this is the way he is getting back at her. The OP is probably who posted the link as well. The shit doesn't add up at all. Especially the "Want to buy an engagement ring?" crap.

If she is making a living without hurting someone else, I say let her live and leave her alone. I would rather someone do that sell drugs, break into houses, or just live off of welfare. Just my opinion.

JoeBoy101

speculawyer said:
So why did you bring up selling drugs. And is she really using her tits for cum or did you just jump to an unwarranted conclusion? Maybe she does, I don't know . . . but I'm not going to assume it.

Blog posts said as much.

eznark

Banned
Costanza said...
hello..can i get a handjob....cuz jesus i cant even remember the last time i did anything sexual...wait i remember now...i wacked off to alison brie durin an episode of community...but enough about that...i jus want a handjob :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom