• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I found out my ex-fiancee is a prostitute... [WARNING: READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
dskillzhtown said:
I find this enitre thing fishy.

The OP posts about his ex's new way of getting income, then 10 minutes later his "friend" happened to tell him about a blog she is writing. Well, actually 5 minutes because He had to talk to his friend, visit the blog, read it, then post in GAF. Doesn't add up at all.

I am thinking the OP has an axe to grind with his ex so this is the way he is getting back at her. The OP is probably who posted the link as well. The shit doesn't add up at all. Especially the "Want to buy an engagement ring?" crap.

If she is making a living without hurting someone else, I say let her live and leave her alone. I would rather someone do that sell drugs, break into houses, or just live off of welfare. Just my opinion.

Let me live in my fantasy world, damn it! Its much more entertaining!

Plus: Someone did a fake post on the blog as Costanza!

Possibly fake...

bud

Meus Renaissance said:
Wow at the finding of her pic in that thread. GAF is without mercy

he posted the pictures himself, though.

posting a link to her blog, however, doesn't seem like the smartest thing to do on the internet.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Good on you, OP. The rest of you white knights should fuck off. She cheated.

And I believe that isn't RiskyChris. He's a bit of a prick, but he seems honest enough with this sort of stuff.

dskillzhtown said:
I find this enitre thing fishy.

The OP posts about his ex's new way of getting income, then 10 minutes later his "friend" happened to tell him about a blog she is writing. Well, actually 5 minutes because He had to talk to his friend, visit the blog, read it, then post in GAF. Doesn't add up at all.

I am thinking the OP has an axe to grind with his ex so this is the way he is getting back at her. The OP is probably who posted the link as well. The shit doesn't add up at all. Especially the "Want to buy an engagement ring?" crap.

If she is making a living without hurting someone else, I say let her live and leave her alone. I would rather someone do that sell drugs, break into houses, or just live off of welfare. Just my opinion.

In her blog, she admits to hiding her job from her current boyfriend. She is not innocent, but at the same time lets not blow this situation over into something that it isn't.

bud said:
he posted the pictures himself, though.

posting a link to her blog, however, doesn't seem like the smartest thing to do on the internet.

I think that pic was shown when they were still together? Any one who posted a pic of their girl in that thread and later told a story about how they did something like cheat, that picture would inevitably be found another Gaffer and posted as a reminder.

And linking to a public blog as if it's a private diary is dumb. The OP didn't tell us her name, show her face or in any way give us any more info than what she has given in her public blog. The guy who posted her pic here, in this context, is more guilty of trampling on her privacy than anyone IMHO

eznark

Banned
speculawyer said:
Yeah, I'll admit to a guilty pleasure to this thread. She even knows it is very interesting by creating her own blog to discuss her business.

Exactly. Prostitution should be legal, just like chuckling at the hi-jinx of others.

JoeBoy101

speculawyer said:
Ah . . . I haven't read them.

Didn't read them in detail, but its a bit more "interactive" between them if she likes somebody.

Also, Costanza comment is hysterical, if a little harsh.

speculawyer said:
So why did you bring up selling drugs. And is she really using her tits for cum or did you just jump to an unwarranted conclusion? Maybe she does, I don't know . . . but I'm not going to assume it.
there's nothing wrong about living with your parents in your young to mid 20's to save money and make your future alone more bearable. it only helps with future happiness. living in a daily drug or sex world/environment is mentally and legally damaging. it only helps fuck you up. mixing the two, like me ex, is especially sad.

eznark

Banned
half a moon said:
there's nothing wrong about living with your parents in your young to mid 20's to save money and make your future alone more bearable. it only helps with future happiness. living in a drug or sex world is mentally and legally damaging. it only helps fuck you up.
Your Hollywood-based conclusions are hilarious to me.

Shiv47

s30h2o.gif

half a moon said:
there's nothing wrong about living with your parents in your young to mid 20's to save money and make your future alone more bearable. it only helps with future happiness. living in a daily drug or sex world/environment is mentally and legally damaging. it only helps fuck you up. mixing the two, like me ex, is especially sad.

Well . . . living with your parents can cause serious mental distress as well. :D

Is the woman in this thread dealing drugs though? I haven't seen anything about that.

speculawyer said:
I don't think it is a joke post at all. Perhaps your moral code finds it offensive. But many people don't. Live & let live.

I don't care that they do it. Don't act like there's nothing wrong with becoming a prostitute though. If there was nothing wrong with it, and there weren't a whole mess of issues (legal mental, social or otherwise), then I"m assuming you would be fine with your daughter taking up said profession.

Captain_Spanky said:
Fuck no. Is this some sort of jealousy thing? HOW DARE THESE PEOPLE GET PAID FOR HAVING SEX WHEN I CAN'T type thing? Whoopee, she's using her natural assets to make money. Her and everyone else.

Jealousy? I'm married dip shit.

Riiiiiight ... talk about false equivalency.

JoeBoy101

God's Beard said:
you might not have a choice after what i just did.

Despite any other opinions on the matter, sir I have to applaud your skilled action on extending this matter further into the "Aw Hell". Well done.

V3plvX2eRqf977jlJUOeGghwo1_400.gif

Speculawyer said:
Well . . . living with your parents can cause serious mental distress as well.

I can attest to that. It got me my own house with my own money, but nearly cost me my soul and more.

Speculawyer said:
Is the woman in this thread dealing drugs though? I haven't seen anything about that.

Not that I've read.

speculawyer said:
Well . . . living with your parents can cause serious mental distress as well. :D

the only reason i said that is because of my ex (stripper/coke head) and i saw in the busted magazine that a friend of mine got busted for selling drugs.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Meus Renaissance said:
In her blog, she admits to hiding her job from her current boyfriend. She is not innocent, but at the same time lets not blow this situation over into something that it isn't.

So what, she hides her job from her bf. Why should that matter to anyone in this thread, including the OP? He isn't with her. They split up right? He wants to "leave it alone", right?

I'll tell you what happened, the OP and her split. He is still pissed, found out about the blog and made up a way to get back at her by creating this post with the entire purpose being to post the link and link her to this thread. At the very least he knew a gaffer would link her to it.

What is there to be gained by trying to get revenge on an ex? Just shows how hung up you are on him/her and you can't move on with your life.

Alright guys, I've had my fun. The posts above are right. My life is nowhere near this entertaining, and I'm not nearly that brave. My ex is in a happy relationship with someone she met after she left me. I don't even know who's blog that is. I just told my buddy I needed a blog of a hooker and he sent one to me.

I'm stuck in this windowless office with a meaningless existence. I am a spineless individual and I have no desire to ever have sex again.

DERP DERP DERP!

half a moon said:

I don't know about that. I may be an exception to the rule, but when I moved back in with my parents after finishing school to look for a job it was easily the worst 9 months of my life. The lack of independence and the freedom that comes along with it was soul crushing and it eventually led to me becoming pretty damn depressed. I'm not exactly talking from experience, but if I had the choice to either become a gigolo or move back with the parents I'd rather be a gigolo.

Solstice said:
Alright guys, I've had my fun. The posts above are right. My life is nowhere near this entertaining, and I'm not nearly that brave. My ex is in a happy relationship with someone she met after she left me. I don't even know who's blog that is. I just told my buddy I needed a blog of a hooker and he sent one to me.

I'm stuck in this windowless office with a meaningless existence. I am a spineless individual and I have no desire to ever have sex again.

DERP DERP DERP!
:| not sure if.. what?

JoeBoy101

And now the thread reaches proper conclusion. A shining example of the lifecycle.

Now I feel sad for the poor handjob artiste who is going to look at those comments wondering, "WTF"?

Askani

That explains why you didn't respond to the date problem I posted.

What a huge, attention whoring waste of time.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Solstice said:

DERP DERP DERP!

That's a good way to settle things down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom