• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So say Galactic Empire (Star Wars) invades the Imperium of Man (Warhammer 40k)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayDubya

Banned
Lostconfused said:
Quick reference for force user vs marine

Star wars is wacky fantasy land, Star Trek didn't have a chance because empire's space ships are so hilariously over the top that nothing would probably even scratch their hull. So it really depends on if Emperium's weapons are effective enough. Either that or effective use of boarding parties to disable Empire's capital ships. Heck if a single squad of marines can make it aboard the Death Star then its just a matter of time before everyone on board is dead.

You don't think Vader could take out 10 Space Marines?

Hell, earlier I was just talking about run of the mill wannabe Dark Jedi that had a lightsaber and knew how to use one.

Tacitus_

Lostconfused said:
Quick reference for force user vs marine

Star wars is wacky fantasy land, Star Trek didn't have a chance because empire's space ships are so hilariously over the top that nothing would probably even scratch their hull. So it really depends on if Emperium's weapons are effective enough. Either that or effective use of boarding parties to disable Empire's capital ships. Heck if a single squad of marines can make it aboard the Death Star then its just a matter of time before everyone on board is dead.

Well they have the firepower, they question raised previously is whether they can manage to hit anything smaller than the Death Star since they don't have much guidance on their weapons. Imperiums biggest ships have weapons capable of destroying planets (some funky torpedo blowing it up from the inside out and previous mentioned virus bomb) and several weapons capable of orbital bombardment.

Leunam said:
Someone mentioned it before but I think it needs repeating: the Galactic Empire would first have to survive in the 40k universe. That includes random Daemon attacks (from hyperspace I imagine), Craftworlds, Ork Roks, the rare Alpha Psyker and Warp Rifts that come out of nowhere in the middle of space.

After some light googling, the Tau and Nekrons don't use warp related FTL (Nekrons use some really weird tech called inertialess drive where they can accelerate beyond light speed while Tau make small FTL jumps, something like the tech used in BSG that needs to recharge after every jump - this might be warp based, but not sure since they have no psykers). So I'd say it's safe to assume that hyperspace jumps wouldn't go through the warp - but they would still be suspectible to the other dangers of space travel in the WH40k universe, such as warpstorms.

JayDubya said:
You don't think Vader could take out a squad of Space Marines?

Some no-name chapter marines. Yes.

Space Wolves veterans? No chance in hell.

Azih

Hell one thing that is for certain in this scenario. It's only a matter of time before the Star Wars universe gets consumed by whatever faction of the WH40K universe manages to gain control of the wormhole. The Star Wars folk better play it's the Tau. They'll just take over and start gently and slowly moving humans to re-education camps and or neutering them after taking over. They're the *nicest* people in the WH40K Universe.

Edit: If Palpatine had any sense he'd park half a fleet next to the hole with strict instructions for them to SHOOT ANYTHING THAT COMES THROUGH.

Meteorain

JayDubya said:

Hell, earlier I was just talking about run of the mill wannabe Dark Jedi that had a lightsaber and knew how to use one.

Darth Vader could kill a Space Marine....but 10 at one time? No.

Let's put him up against the 40k equivalent of his rank and you have someone like maybe Mephiston?

Yea....he's not surviving that encounter.

JayDubya

Banned
Meteorain said:
Darth Vader could kill a Space Marine....but 10 at one time? No.

Let's put him up against the 40k equivalent of his rank and you have someone like maybe Mephiston?

Yea....he's not surviving that encounter.

There's just too many things that wouldn't go their way.

For starters, they won't be able to hold onto their weaponry, and they're not going to win in a fist fight - he'll slice right through them. Then of course, none of their projectiles are going to work. He'll sense where they are and what they are doing... I mean... I don't see it.

Don't get me wrong, they'd tear through Stormtroopers like nothing, but 10 space marines aren't taking the Death Star with Vader on board.

Tacitus_

Azih said:
Hell one thing that is for certain in this scenario. It's only a matter of time before the Star Wars universe gets consumed by whatever faction of the WH40K universe manages to gain control of the wormhole. The Star Wars folk better play it's the Tau. They'll just take over and start gently and slowly moving humans to re-education camps and or neutering them after taking over.

Not Tau. They are on the other side of the map and they are lacking, to say the least in long distance FTL. Based on the map there's a high chance that a tendril of the Tyranid hive fleet that's heading for Sol would get there by chance or more likely on purpose when the hive mind senses the wormhole. Then there's the Eye of Terror that's not too far away so Abaddon might poke his head out to go for a Black Crusade for new converts.

... the Empire is fucked.

Azih

JayDubya said:

For starters, they won't be able to hold onto their weaponry, and they're not going to win in a fist fight - he'll slice right through them. None of their projectiles are going to work.
I think if Space Marines can go one on one against Eldar FarSeers they can handle Darth Vader. Maybe not one on one. But three would be enough easily. And also Space Marines are so ridiculously over powered against Stormtroopers that the Marines can probably go through all of them with almost no casualties. Leaving all of them to face off against Vader.

JayDubya said:

Vader and Palpatine maybe. But no a run of the mill force user is toast. An Eldar Farseer is one of the most powerful psychic users in the 40k universe, a regular jedi or sith is probably a chump in comparison. Heck in a psychic battle the emperor, or whatever lingering shadow of his psychic presence would probably shatter Palpatine's mind.

Meteorain

JayDubya said:

For starters, they won't be able to hold onto their weaponry, and they're not going to win in a fist fight - he'll slice right through them. None of their projectiles are going to work.

Slicing through a Marine means nothing. Those guys are so OTT in how much damage they can take.

How far away can Vader force pull their weapons out of their hands? I've seen Jedi/Sith deflect blaster projectiles, but never a hale of fire. These guys are going to spam bullets at the poor bastard before getting close.

These guys are also ridiculously fast and strong. I don't see how he's going to disarm all 10 within a reasonable time frame to take them all out before they get him.

I'm not saying it's not possible, he is Vader after all. It just seems unlikely.

JayDubya

Banned
Azih said:
I think if Space Marines can go one on one against Eldar FarSeers they can handle Darth Vader. Maybe not one on one. But Three would be enough easily.

Again, the level of telekinesis Vader can provide is going to rip their weapons away from them with no trouble. Vader is not reality altering Jean Grey + Phoenix Force strong, but he's over the top ridiculous just the same in that regard.

I have to admit I don't know what an Eldar FarSeer is, but Palpatine is more the mind control and manipulation sort of guy, and when that doesn't work, he can fry and fling. Vader's just going to disarm and destroy.

There's going have to be some mechanical way to prevent losing anything they try to wield.

Tacitus_

JayDubya said:

For starters, they won't be able to hold onto their weaponry, and they're not going to win in a fist fight - he'll slice right through them. Then of course, none of their projectiles are going to work. He'll sense where they are and what they are doing... I mean... I don't see it.

Don't get me wrong, they'd tear through Stormtroopers like nothing, but one squad of marines isn't taking the Death Star with Vader on board.

Won't be able to hold onto their weaponry? These aren't your random mooks, Space Marines are clad in power armor and can punch through tank armor. The first one might lose his weapon but there's 4-6 in a squad. Lightsabers can block energy based weapons, but what about rapidfire RPG rounds which again, is the basic weapon for space marines.
Also Space Marines could use their experience with psykers to fight his force powers so while he'd have an advantage, nothing they couldn't handle.

And this is before we take force weapons for the space marines. While Vader would have an advantage in melee since he can predict their strikes, but alone he would get overpowered.

Also, Space Wolves.

jiien

Tacitus_ said:
Won't be able to hold onto their weaponry? These aren't your random mooks, Space Marines are clad in power armor and can punch through tank armor. The first one might lose his weapon but there's 4-6 in a squad. Lightsabers can block energy based weapons, but what about rapidfire RPG rounds which again, is the basic weapon for space marines.
Also Space Marines could use their experience with psykers to fight his force powers so while he'd have an advantage, nothing they couldn't handle.

And this is before we take force weapons for the space marines. While Vader would have an advantage in melee since he can predict their strikes, but alone he would get overpowered.

Also, Space Wolves.

Lightsabers cut through just about anything. And Vader's force powers can make those silly physical rounds float in midair in front of them. Maybe even flip 'em around and send them back to sender. All Vader would have to do is choke a few, fling em around, use the dead bodies as meat shields, and slice and dice the rest. I mean, we're comparing guys that still use physical means of killing, against one of the most powerful mental/Force users in the Galaxy. Guy bounces energy weapon fire off of his hand. Silly bullets are nothing. And this is all assuming he would be on his own. They'd have legions of cloned force users. There's no reason to suggest that anyone would have the advantage of numbers against the Empire.

JayDubya

Banned
I know they have at least some kind of weapons that can defend against lightsabers. Their armor isn't going to be of any use but they at least can't just have their best melee weapons destroyed...

That said, Melta, Plasma, Power, etc. are still just going to be flying away from them, and that's just at the start of the fight when he ambushes them.

I am sure that at some number of space marines firing explosive rounds surrounding Vader in an open field they could overcome him.

I am just as sure that only 10 of them on the Death Star are not going to win in direct combat against the Empire if Vader is around.

Azih

JayDubya said:
Again, the level of telekinesis Vader can provide is going to rip their weapons away from them with no trouble. Vader is not reality altering Jean Grey + Phoenix Force strong, but he's over the top ridiculous just the same in that regard.

I have to admit I don't know what an Eldar FarSeer is, but Palpatine is more the mind control and manipulation sort of guy, and when that doesn't work, he can fry and fling. Vader's just going to disarm and destroy.

There's going have to be some mechanical way to prevent losing anything they try to wield.

Space Marines aren't Imperial Guard which are the Imperium's equivalent to Stormtroopers. They're much much more powerful. Plus Space Marines have Chapter Librarians who are powerful psykers as well so they're in play too with the same kind of telekinesis and fry and fling powers that Jedis do. Everything else *BUT* Vader would die quickly and painfully in this scenario.

The Empire would certainly fail to take the Golden Throne.

Of course, the Imperium shifting to hit the GFFA's invasion of the 40k galaxy would have the various enemies of the Imperium attacking soon enough.

In a 1v1 contest of power, the Imperium can deny the Empire their objective, but in a protracted clash between the two universes, this wormhole would become a second Eye of Terror: a giant militarized zone on either side leading to a stalemate with the occasional fights.

Leunam

Eh, I could see a squad of Marines have their bolters flung right out of their hands.

But a squad with lightning claws and power fists...

JayDubya said:
Jedi/Sith Master. They have a full access to telekinetic abilities. Can pull the same force push/pull tricks, fling lightning, mind control and can see into the future. Arguably they need access to runes and other symbolic objects to enhance their abilities but they are pretty much on the same level.

jiien

Also, any intelligent Jedi/Sith worth his/her salt would be able to disable any mechanical contraption they have going. All it takes is a broken circuit here or there to render any mechanical equipment of a foe useless. The only real counter to a Force user is another Force user (or these psykers).

Alucrid

Banned
jiien said:
Lightsabers cut through just about anything. And Vader's force powers can make those silly physical rounds float in midair in front of them. Maybe even flip 'em around and send them back to sender. All Vader would have to do is choke a few, fling em around, use the dead bodies as meat shields, and slice and dice the rest. I mean, we're comparing guys that still use physical means of killing, against one of the most powerful mental/Force users in the Galaxy. Guy bounces energy weapon fire off of his hand. Silly bullets are nothing. And this is all assuming he would be on his own. They'd have legions of cloned force users. There's no reason to suggest that anyone would have the advantage of numbers against the Empire.

Space Marines also have Librarians who protect them from psyker attacks. I don't think the force would be that much different.

jiien said:
Also, any intelligent Jedi/Sith worth his/her salt would be able to disable any mechanical contraption they have going. All it takes is a broken circuit here or there to render any mechanical equipment of a foe useless. The only real counter to a Force user is another Force user (or these psykers).

Grey Knight vs Vader. Still, normal Space Marines should have enough training against force/psyker abilities.

JayDubya

Banned
Azih said:
Space Marines aren't Imperial Guard which are the Imperium's equivalent to Stormtroopers. They're much much more powerful. Plus Space Marines have Chapter Librarians who are powerful psykers as well so they're in play too with the same kind of telekinesis and fry and fling powers that Jedis do. Everything else *BUT* Vader would die quickly and painfully in this scenario.

Yeah, I was thinking about Psykers. I dunno, but this is one area where 'd give the edge to the Galaxy Far Far Away instead of the Milky Way in the Grim Future Where There Is Only War.

Leunam

Alucrid said:
Space Marines also have Librarians who protect them from psyker attacks. I don't think the force would be that much different.

Psychic Hoods can nullify psychic abilites. And they're standard issue for Librarians.

A war is not going to be fought amongst Vader and a bunch of psykers, that's a bit small time.

Majority of forces on both sides is made up of mundane troops. A librarian is not always with space marines, and generally there will only be one at most with an entire company of Marines.

And powerful psykers, force users, librarians, etc all can be killed fairly easy on the battlefield.

Alucrid said:
Grey Knight vs Vader. Still, normal Space Marines should have enough training against force/psyker abilities.
A single squad of grey knights would probably be overkill. But I guess its worth making sure the job gets done.
BattleMonkey said:
A war is not going to be fought amongst Vader and a bunch of psykers, that's a bit small time.

Majority of forces on both sides is made up of mundane troops. A librarian is not always with space marines, and generally there will only be one at most with an entire company of Marines.

And powerful psykers, force users, librarians, etc all can be killed fairly easy on the battlefield.
The argument started with a squad of space marines on a Death Star. Presumably they would have to deal with Vader and Palpatine since they are pretty much the only thing that could possibly stop that squad from killing everyone on board.

JayDubya

Banned
Torquill said:
Imperium has to win fast. The Manufactering ability of Empire is ridiculous.

Palpatine would not engage them hastily. He's now won against the Rebellion so his entire m/o is going to have to change.

Simple snub fighters and ground troops with cheap armor and weaponry aren't good enough for this fight, and he's got lots of them.

He's got some force sensitives that he didn't kill in his pocket, but not enough. He'd have to abandon the Rule of Two or die, as would Vader, and their various "side project" Dark Jedi and prophets and apprentices and "hands" would have to become unified and trained to the fullest as opposed to just dangling them along.

He'd need to emphasize the more expensive and more powerful ships and personal equipment and droids and what not, which is the opposite of how he tried to crush (and by all odds should have crushed) the Rebellion.

Dark Troopers could stand up to Space Marines pretty well, for example.

Lostconfused said:
A single squad of grey knights would probably be overkill. But I guess its worth making sure the job gets done.

Grey Knights would not get involved in this, there is nothing daemonic about it. Something like the Galactic Empire would fall under the jurisdiction of the Witch Hunters or the Xenos Hunters / Deathwatch.

Alucrid

Banned
BattleMonkey said:

Mundane as in IG, right? Not Space Marines. Plus, a Librarian won't be killed easily at all. Maybe the lesser psykers that run with the IG, but they're so common they're dispensable.

BattleMonkey said:
Grey Knights would not get involved in this, there is nothing daemonic about it. Something like the Galactic Empire would fall under the jurisdiction of the Witch Hunters or the Xenos Hunters / Deathwatch.

Unless daemons can enter force users similar to the way they enter warp users.

BattleMonkey said:
In this scenario the Emperium is committing the entirety of its resources to fighting the empire. But I guess you can make an argument that a different order of inquisition would be involved.

Alucrid said:
Mundane as in IG, right? Not Space Marines. Plus, a Librarian won't be killed easily at all. Maybe the lesser psykers that run with the IG, but they're so common they're dispensable.

Unless daemons can enter force users similar to the way they enter warp users.

A librarian is as vulnerable as any being in the 40k universe. Lot of 40k stuff is highly exaggerated such as a single space marines being equivalent to 1000 mundane humans, yet a single las bolt in the right place can kill a marine.

Lostconfused said:
In this scenario the Emperium is committing the entirety of its resources to fighting the empire. But I guess you can make an argument that a different order of inquisition would be involved.

The inquisition are assholes, many cases of them just ignoring other factions of the Imperium because it was not of their concern. Instead of intervening where they could, they would have "better things to do". Daemonhunters do not fight normally in the wars of the Imperium unless there is daemons involved, the Inquisition will often stay out of battle with xenos as their mandate is more internal. Witch Hunters might be interested because of the force and there being humans involved in the Empire. Xenos Hunters as well would want to study the Empire's tech

Tacitus_

jiien said:

So do power weapons.

When activated the blade of the weapon becomes sheathed in a field of energy which disrupts solid matter, allowing the weapon to easily tear through armour, including even Terminator Armour.

I'd say for the sake of the argument that they would function like lightsabers while dueling with one.

And FYI, bolter rounds aren't just "silly bullets". They are miniature RPGs.

And if you want to crunch numbers, while there aren't too many space marines, the Imperial Guard (ie the storm trooper equivelant) is so huge that their daily casualties are supposedly measured in the millions and the Imperium has no idea on it's total size.

datruth29

JayDubya said:
Palpatine would not engage them hastily. He's now won against the Rebellion so his entire m/o is going to have to change.

Simple snub fighters and ground troops with cheap armor and weaponry aren't good enough for this fight, and he's got lots of them.

He's got some force sensitives that he didn't kill in his pocket, but not enough. He'd have to abandon the Rule of Two or die, as would Vader, and their various "side project" Dark Jedi and prophets and apprentices and "hands" would have to become unified.
The problem with this is that the Empire runs the risk (whether they know it or not) have having one of the other races of WH40K going through the worm hole. Imagine what a single Hive Fleet of Tyranids would do to that Universe....

JayDubya

Banned
datruth29 said:
The problem with this is that the Empire runs the risk (whether they know it or not) have having one of the other races of WH40K going through the worm hole. Imagine what a single Hive Fleet of Tyranids would do to that Universe....

Basically, they'd need to park the Death Star next to the wormhole and vape anything coming through while they did recon, got astronav numbers, information about the various cultures, and built up Dark Troopers, trained a new army of Sith acolytes, and did R&D to spruce up their droids and walkers to be able to compete.

They've got the industrial base and the finance to do whatever the fuck they want and they don't have to worry about the Orks, Eldar, or anything else YET because they own their galaxy wholesale.

Meanwhile the other Emperor has 99 problems but training Mara Jade ain't one.

Meteorain

A squad of Space Marines on the Death Star?

Let's be honest here. If the Imperium send a kill-squad onto the DS....it's not going to be normal Marines. They are going to be Grey Knights band all their special fandangled equipment wreaking havoc.

Hell I bet you they'll even send Adeptus Custodes.

BattleMonkey said:
A librarian is as vulnerable as any being in the 40k universe. Lot of 40k stuff is highly exaggerated such as a single space marines being equivalent to 1000 mundane humans, yet a single las bolt in the right place can kill a marine.

That mostly only happens in IG books.....and very rarely even then.

Alucrid

Banned
JayDubya said:
Basically, they'd need to park the Death Star next to the wormhole and vape anything coming through while they did recon, got astronav numbers, information about the various cultures, and built up Dark Troopers, trained a new army of Sith acolytes, and did R&D to spruce up their droids and walkers to be able to compete.

How long does the Death Star take to charge up again?

jiien

Tacitus_ said:
So do power weapons.

I'd say for the sake of the argument that they would function like lightsabers while dueling with one.

And FYI, bolter rounds aren't just "silly bullets". They are miniature RPGs.

And if you want to crunch numbers, while there aren't too many space marines, the Imperial Guard (ie the storm trooper equivelant) is so huge that their daily casualties are supposedly measured in the millions and the Imperium has no idea on it's total size.

I was just using hyperbole when the phrase "silly bullets". I meant to imply that most anything physical, in this case, could be easily stopped/blocked. There must be a reason that the Galactic standard is energy weapons, as physical weapons have long since been obsoleted.

Nevertheless, I should brush up on my Warhammer 40k. :(

Meteorain said:
A squad of Space Marines on the Death Star?

Let's be honest here. If the Imperium send a kill-squad onto the DS....it's not going to be normal Marines. They are going to be Grey Knights band all their special fandangled equipment wreaking havoc.

Once again, the Grey Knights would not be involved. The table top game gives a very bad impression of the Inquisition, but they really do what they want and would have no reason to board a death star.

It would be more likely that a Deathwatch Killteam would be sent ahead onto a death star, as that is more in line with their work.

JayDubya

Banned
Alucrid said:
How long does the Death Star take to charge up again?

Not very long once it's in position.

And you can bet Palps would build more superlasers. By the EU he already had Imperial R&D going for several more of the fucking things, plus a weaker prototype just sitting out in the Maw (which would logically have to be the one we see in RotS).

Azih

JayDubya said:
Yeah, I was thinking about Psykers. I dunno, but this is one area where 'd give the edge to the Galaxy Far Far Away instead of the Milky Way in the Grim Future Where There Is Only War.
I think it's ok to give the Empire the edge in this (though it is impossible to pit imaginary vodoo against imaginary vodoo from another universe), but it's not an overwhelming advantage and the Imperium is definitely familiar with this kind of warfare and have their own weapons and counters.

Meteorain

BattleMonkey said:
Once again, the Grey Knights would not be involved. The table top game gives a very bad impression of the Inquisition, but they really do what they want and would have no reason to board a death star.

It would be more likely that a Deathwatch Killteam would be sent ahead onto a death star, as that is more in line with their work.

Pretty sure the Ordo Malleus would make an exception in the light of these circumstances.

You are right though, a Deathwatch Killteam is a more likely choice. Again would like to point out that Adeptus Custodes are commonly sent out on such missions. These guys make Space Marines look like children.

Karak

Weird coincidence.

This is the RPG we have been playing for 3 years now in my group. We also mixed in Fading Suns as the Emperor and Terra Emperors fit in nicely and the Fading Suns Phenomena is what caused the 3 universes to collapse on one another and mend together.

Currently after 3 years the Empire has taken out a couple planets, lost a couple to Genestealers and the big "T" threat. The Emperor has become strangely interested in Genestealer tech/DNA modification. The Holy Emperor has been silent since his first blasts of instructions as if protecting himself from something. Every military engagement on the ground the Space Marines win by a country mile, unless the Empire supplements their troops with a large amount of air support which they don't at all times, every battle in space with small fighters the Empire wins, every ship to ship battle is a crap shoot.

A Star Forge is the current goal of all 3 groups at this time.

Its been epic fun. Since we have done this during a relatively low period in the Star Wars galaxy the empire doesn't have Sith to spare obviously so almost everyone is lacking the force and even if they didn't they would get fucking wiped by most low level Space Marines because they don't run away from a screaming fucking Wookie.

Its been a great time.

Alucrid

Banned
Azih said:
I think it's ok to give the Empire the edge in this (though it is impossible to pit imaginary vodoo against imaginary vodoo from another universe), but it's not an overwhelming advantage and the Imperium is definitely familiar with this kind of warfare and have their own weapons and counters.

Well powerful psykers can do pretty much anything that the force can. Mind control, more than likely telekinesis, 'battle meditation', etc. etc and more.

Tacitus_

I'd figure the Ordo Hereticus would be mobilized since they would have a full army of heretics to the Emperor.

jiien said:
I was just using hyperbole when the phrase "silly bullets". I meant to imply that most anything physical, in this case, could be easily stopped/blocked. There must be a reason that the Galactic standard is energy weapons, as physical weapons have long since been obsoleted.

Nevertheless, I should brush up on my Warhammer 40k. :(

Well the lasguns are cheaper than boltguns so the IG is armed with them and the wiki suggested that the boltguns were developed to stop Orks since they don't give a shit about some laser going through them. Even a bolter round exploding in their shoulder and blowing the whole arm away will just cause them to pick it up and beat your head in with it :lol

And since they use physical rounds they can be blessed against daemons and psykers can charge them with their powers etc etc.

Meteorain said:
Pretty sure the Ordo Malleus would make an exception in the light of these circumstances.

The Ordo Malleus answers to no one but itself, and have many times under major threats, turned a blind eye. The inquisition follows extremely strict rules as do most things in the Imperium.

While being powerful, all in all the Inquisition is fairly small even compared to the Space Marines when it comes to warfare capability. They have highly specialized equipment and troops, but the SM and IG are overall more powerful as a fighting force. The Inquisition would not even be needed to fight and beat the Galactic Empire.

Azih

Alucrid said:
Well powerful psykers can do pretty much anything that the force can. Mind control, more than likely telekinesis, 'battle meditation', etc. etc and more.
And there are a whole lot more of them in the Imperium than in the Rule of Two Empire.......

f0rk

BattleMonkey said:

Don't know about that, they generally go after whatever they believe might make the Imperium of Man stronger. Pretty sure some bitchin space station with a huge ass accurate laser on it would be interesting to at least one of the factions within the Inquisition.

Grey Knights would whoop all of the star wars universes ass.

Don't fuck with them

Grey_Knight.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom