• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some kid was watching hentai on the subway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Johnsmith, you might want to just remove that all together. Even with the warning it is iffy on this site.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Individual is actively enjoying his interest and we're just sitting hear talking about someone else interest /spiderman.jpg

Hey I don't know about you, but I only need one hand to use my computer. I'm a multitasker.

Medalion

Banned
Touch screen + hentai = genius! Make it happen Sony!

oXwqd.gif

The fuck?

One of the corner seats. Subways was pretty busy, but the seat next to him was empty. A few ladies were standing....maybe I should have taken that as hint. But I went hiking yesterday, so I HAD to sit down. He was holding a vita, and I have been thinking about getting one, so I took a peek.

Giant green lizard was demolishing a blonde.

I love hentai, but on the train? really? He was completely into it. Zoned out from everything else.

anyone know what hentai that is from?
someone with a vita in real life?

your whole story sounds suspicious op.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahaha
Pretty much my exact reaction.

7Th

Space Pirate Sara? The game was better; Sago Jou art is definitely more appealing than low budget hentai animation.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Reminds me of the time I went to my college computer lab and saw this dude way older than me looking at creepy Sailor Moon hentai (Like the older Sailor Moon and the little one).

You'd think the computer lab workers would stop people from looking at that kinda stuff. Oh well proper use of the computer lab I guess.

Sometimes, I used to watch Playboy vids on my ipod in public places. I was careful to make sure no passers by could see the screen. Anime-related stuff is much much creepier though, IMO.
I had nothing else to on my lunch break :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom