• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some kid was watching hentai on the subway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

c5c000097f84e0999fbbf10c3d49c25dfadbfaae.gif

Every time I read it I find a new favorite. I don't think I ever noticed "There's nothing better than cafe au semen, I tell you!" before.

Same as strip clubs, I'd guess. I never really saw the appeal of either, though.

I go to strip clubs with the bf or other people. Watching naked chicks dance and throw their tits in my face is pretty neat. Then go home and fuck. Watching hentai on the subway I totally don't get.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't remember having laughed this much on the internet, ever. Subbed, this will be fun to read over and over.

Can someone get fired for watching hentai at work? I'd like to do some experiments on my own. For science, of course.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
You know, many famous manga artist from Japan came first from creating hentai doujins/mangas. In fact, I daresay good hentai doujins/mangas are actually hard to make seeing that its author/drawers must have competent knowledge on how to draw people bodies proportionately. It's not like they could just whip out their pencils and draw willy nilly and expecting their creations to be good. Hard, long efforts are required to craft a proper hentai doujins/mangas, you know. Hentai animes too.

.......um, yeah.

So like, no 3DS version?

sleepykyo

I'm so glad that MAL has an entry for this.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/4360/Uchuu_Kaizoku_Sara

LegionIscariot said:
Are you a sicko who likes rape? You like seeing women publicly humiliated?
Do you like yuri? how about futanari? pixelated virginas and penises?
How about seeing women tortured for 4 episode?
Well Sicko, this hentai is for you.

At first glance (1st episode) it seem like this hentai actually has a story (that's rare), however the rest of the episodes are mostly about torturing these two ladies, Sara and Sylia. However there is a story happening but the story happens off screen and they focus on the sex scenes, some are freaky.

The best sex scene is in ep3, it envolves 4 women; lolita twins and 2 futanaries. read more

Such an amazing review.

Kite

If I got at least 5 people to google "phimosis dick" I'll go to bed a happy man, bonus points if it was an image search.

If I got at least 5 people to google "phimosis dick" I'll go to bed a happy man, bonus points if it was an image search.

Japanese doctors are recommending mothers exercise their sons’ penises to guard against phimosis, a procedure championed as “MukiMuki Gymnastics,” and the practice is gaining popularity despite concerns that it is medically unnecessary and may constitute child abuse.
lol

Same thing happened to me except he was watching it on a school computer in front of me. I was like okaaay you know they monitor what your doing right?

Fou-Lu

Had this happen when my English class went to see a play, guy sitting in front of me was watching some futanari hentai. Before changing to a normal episode of MLP.... wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom