• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2015 Press Conference Dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yurinka

I'd suggest fellow gaffers to don't overhype themselves.

Forget rumors, forget 'insiders' (specially juniors or people who failed before), forget guessings considering how many years certain studios have been working on their current project.

This use to create a snowball that makes our expectations to be too high and even if they show great stuff between this overhype and the leaks or early pre-e3 announcements end ruining the conferences.

We don't have anything solid that would make us expect to see in this E3 TLG, TLOU2, GT7 or other things mentioned in this thread, so I'd suggest you to don't hype it too much.

No problem!

So japanese games we can assume will appear at sonys conference.

Persona 5
Dragon Quest Heroes
Final Fantasy 15
Level 5 Jrpg
Metal Gear Solid 5
The Last Guardian
I'd add:

Street Fighter V (very important console exclusive, make sure it will be there)
Yakuza 5 (maybe just showing game logo and western release date)
Yakuza 0 (maybe just showing game logo and western release date)
Gravity Rush (PS4 HD remaster, maybe they push it back to TGS)

Hmm.

Okay then.

FWIW there are a lot of rumblings about the game showing up that I heard as well. But like anything, things can change - even super last minute. But I do think it'll finally resurface this year. It's been pushed back several times already.

I think this year will be good - something for everyone for the most part. I'm excited for the renewed Japanese presence.

Don't lose faith so fast.

tumblr_n5fevdVnR71st81mco1_500.gif

there has been a constant discussion in the persona community thread. I'm pretty sure sony would put up P5, but it would mostly rely on Atlus Japan providing something new. With the P5 blu-ray coming like the next week, no idea if they would want to provide something just for E3.

I think we will get an English Trailer (a new one, maybe the same one in the P5 blu-ray or shortened version) with a release date (2015 pleeeeease).

Conduit

Banned
World premieres by .. Nintendo, naughth dog ... it says... This vid that I showed you guys is clearly not from Sony , Ms or Nintendo, but probably from a website like Gametrailers or IGN or something

You posted that post before in this thread. So, appearances applies to Sony's E3 or E3 as a whole?

I'd add:

Nice. I felt i was missing some stuff.

I'd add:

Bloodborne DLC as well, perhaps?

DieH@rd

Banned
Hmm.

Okay then.

FWIW there are a lot of rumblings about the game showing up that I heard as well. But like anything, things can change - even super last minute. But I do think it'll finally resurface this year. It's been pushed back several times already.

I think this year will be good - something for everyone for the most part. I'm excited for the renewed Japanese presence.

GVWSUss.jpg

Burnburn

Seriously, I mean seriously? Okay, sorry to go ahead and sound like a Debby downer here, but come on people, seriously?

Yes, let's just believe this random junior that shows up and only posts in this thread making the most "outrageous" claims. And even if he turns out to be someone noteworthy, you're still believing someone who just showed up. There's absolutely zero things that point to him being in the know.

Even if it's Kaz Hirai or something, right now, in my eyes he's still just a random junior and even if he gets verified this moment, before being verified he was a random junior.

Maybe you guys are just stringing him along for shits and giggles and I'm not getting the joke.

yurinka

Bloodborne DLC as well, perhaps?
I'd say it may be too soon and that E3 conference (90 min only) would be too packet to put DLC there. I'd push its announcement back to TGS, Gamescom, PSX or that Paris event.

Same goes with Dragon Quest and Level 5 RPG, like Persona they are too niche outside Japan so I assume they would be moved to TGS. I think that if they appear in the E3 conference would be just briefly mentioning them or showing just a logo.

klee123

Damn PS4 is turning into a machine I wished PS3 was in it's first years. So many good Japanese games...

Seriously.

I know people are disappointed that there aren't much original AAA titles on the PS4, but for my tastes, the PS4 is currently far more appealing that the PS3 ever was when you considering the shit all Japanese support the PS3 had during the first 2 years of its life.

People bring up how many of the PS4 Japanese games are cross platform with PS3, but for me that's a moot point, since I will always choose the PS4 version for the better performance and graphics.

you can expect Sony will reduce halo5 hype

I doubt that.

For this to happen it needs to be a game with a PvP, Coop Modes, Campaign Coop etc
Something sony never delivered so far.
And MS probably has that Gears Remaster and Gears 4 tease.

But you can PM more if you want ;)

Koh

I doubt that.

For this to happen it needs to be a game with a PvP, Coop Modes, Campaign Coop etc
Something sony never delivered so far.
And MS probably has that Gears Remaster and Gears 4 tease.

But you can PM more if you want ;)

Couldn't the hype for halo be diminished simply by having a holiday game announced? The narrative right now is that halo is running unopposed in the exclusive category. It doesn't have to be the same type of game.

wapplew

Couldn't the hype for halo be diminished simply by having a holiday game announced? The narrative right now is that halo is running unopposed in the exclusive category. It doesn't have to be the same type of game.

Or price cut

Getting TheWorthyEdge circa PSX vibes from that guy now. I don't want so-called insiders dropping hints all the time and spoiling the surprises.

You guys reckon were gonna get an uncharted trilogy and a ratchet and clank future trilogy announcement? Since both those games have been delayed, a collection could make up for it or something?

Tratorn

you know once upon a time Verendus and GopherD were juniors as well

You probably didn't understand what I mean. GopherD and DemonNite know a lot of stuff, but they only tease with things noone really understands but still hype people. This new guy came here to post "TLG is at E3". This may hype people, but still destroys any surprise.

And I said DemonNite, not Verendus. ;)
Verendus is obviously nothing like them.

I just want to see TLG reintroduced as Shadow of the Colossus 2. I personally would enjoy that much more than what I assume TLG to be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom