• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2015 Press Conference Dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zU3hoVx.gif

Lpvsnlk.gif

Javin98

Banned
So an insider is leaking info again which may or may not be true. I'm getting some serious PSX flashbacks here. Which reminds me, where is the goddamn train?!

I think it to early to revel there game but they might revel beyond two souls for ps4

Heavy Rain : 2010
Beyond Two Souls : 2013
New QD Game : 2016 (guess)

Since QD's new game is very likely a new IP, an announcement in 2015 makes sense, imo.

My guess is during PGW conference though.

AAMARMO

Banned
Heavy Rain : 2010
Beyond Two Souls : 2013
New QD Game : 2016

Since QD's new game is very likely a new IP, an announcement in 2015 makes sense, imo.

My guess is during PGW conference though.

More reasonable for PGW but E3 i think is still early i think they could get away with it if they announce a famous actor in the game

So an insider is leaking info again which may or may not be true. I'm getting some serious PSX flashbacks here. Which reminds me, where is the goddamn train?!

Does there have to be a train for everything? All it does to create 50 pages of people asking to be on said train.

You guys are reading too much into that comment. I'm pretty sure he/she means they have something in the fall to counter act, not necessarily a FPS, heck it might not even be a game.

Random thoughts on The Last Guardian: if the game was rebooted for PS4 in 2012 (no, let's take the worst scenario, January 2013), it means it's been in development for 2 and a half years. I can't believe they don't have something to show.

Stampy

Verendus is ptetty much as legit as an insider can get (GopherD and DemonNite too of course)

Verendus stated with complete certainty that there is no TLG this E3. If he is trolling, then such insider is not really useful. But that is, if TLG even happens. For now I would still believe that what proven insiders have confirmed to be more truthful.

Anyway, I only care about Media Molecule's next project and no one is even hinting that, si it making me depressing. :(

Random thoughts on The Last Guardian: if the game was rebooted for PS4 in 2012 (no, let's take the worst scenario, January 2013), it means it's been in development for 2 and a half years. I can't believe they don't have something to show.

Just because they have something to show, doesn't mean they will. :/

BY2K

Membero Americo
I feel it's only appropriate.

VOOjnoF.jpg

Context : I posted Tidux referring to how the thread was basically in the quagmire of 'lol terrible sites reporting stuff posted on neogaf for the clicks' , and tidux is the appropriate example of such, where he's constantly reported by 'such sites.'

So now we'll have said sites report 'another insider' combating 'other insiders', because such sites are trash.

This guy seriously doesn't have any idea what he's talking about, does he? A E3 Press Conference not done being planned with less than a month to go? Really?

Verendus stated with complete certainty that there is no TLG this E3. If he is trolling, then such insider is not really useful. But that is, if TLG even happens. For now I would still believe that what proven insiders have confirmed to be more truthful.

Anyway, I only care about Media Molecule's next project and no one is even hinting that, si it making me depressing. :(

I don't remember Verendus ever saying that.

This guy seriously doesn't have any idea what he's talking about, does he? An E3 Press Conference not done being planned with less than a month to go? Really?

Is that so hard to believe? These things get shook up days before, let alone weeks before. Some of these announcements are really hard to tie down, especially if it's including more than one party.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Is that so hard to believe? These things get shook up days before, let alone weeks before. Some of these announcements are really hard to tie down, especially if it's including more than one party.

Some small details, sure, but you can be damn sure the overall conference is set by now. They know what games will be present, what trailers they'll show, what they'll demo on stage.

Heh... The hype has reached near critical mass.

All according to plan.

Also, I'm hoping for a gem from last gen from a near defunct company to make its illustrious return. I dare not jinx it by uttering its name.

.....BTW I need a new Wild ARMs Sony. You been ducking me for awhile and I'm tired of it.

Some small details, sure, but you can be damn sure the overall conference is set by now. They know what games will be present, what trailers they'll show, what they'll demo on stage.

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to argue any credibility for Tidux. I totally agree he's clueless. But I'm pretty sure a lot of elements of these conferences don't come together until very, very late in the day.

I think this year one will be KNACK 2
Joking

Speaking of Knack, I guess in terms of unannounced that 'could be', Mark Cerny's SUPAHSEKRET smaller scale project counts, I guess?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...hitect-mark-cerny-working-on-a-new-indie-game

"I have a few projects," he said. "I'm getting sort of an indie title going - it's not really indie because it'll be fully funded. But it'll be nice to be on a project where I know the name of everybody on it, as opposed to one of these large triple-A titles that staffs hundreds.

"It's a very different experience. Also you get to try more concept-based work because it's smaller. That should be very exciting."

I'm sure the overall structure is down by now. But things seem to change at the last minute all the time. Live demos might not be ready, reports from competitors might cause some things to be switched around, etc.

Edit: not defending Tidux though, that guy seem to just cryptic shit from his ass and expect people to accept it.

I'm curious if Guerilla Cambridge's (creators of Killzone Mercenary) PS4 game is going to be shown at E3 this year?

If a Guerrilla game is going to be revealed this year, it's gonna be their RPG thingy.

I suspect that Cambridge are working on a Killzone, after their success with Mercenary. But I suspect most production staff there are working on production of this RPG. Just makes sense, it puts Guerrilla at a high headcount and with multiple projects rotating.

The satellite studio situation seems to work for other studios to avoid layoffs.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I'm sure the overall structure is down by now. But things seem to change at the last minute all the time. Live demos might not be ready, reports from competitors might cause some things to be switched around, etc.

Edit: not defending Tidux though, that guy seem to just cryptic shit from his ass and expect people to accept it.

True true.

Cambridge, being a smaller team, makes me think that they'll probably add +1 year onto their development time for a full-fledged console Killzone release.

Plus I wouldn't be surprised if internally, they decided to revamp the franchise mechanically. Everyone's chasing after that vertical movement market.

Stampy

I don't remember Verendus ever saying that.

Somwhere in midst of the E3 hype thread he did confirm it.

Nothing "new", but...

BKiKInA.jpg

PFJVCgI.jpg

They will reveal it this year. It's only a matter of E3 or Paris show. But we have been waiting for so long... I just lost all patience. On feb 2013 on their web page they were saying lookout for more info on this IP in 2013, then at the begining of 2014, lokout for more info out this year, then at the begining of this year... we will reveal the game in 2015. I just wished they didn't show that tech demo so early. :(

Somwhere in midst of the E3 hype thread he did confirm it.

They will reveal it this year. It's only a matter of E3 or Paris show. But we have been waiting for so long... I just lost all patience. On feb 2013 on their web page they were saying lookout for more info on this IP in 2013, then at the begining of 2014, lokout for more info out this year, then at the begining of this year... we will reveal the game in 2015. I just wished they didn't show that tech demo so early. :(

Link?

I guess that's the unfortunate reality when your game is. for all intents and purpose, your new technology at the same time.

Their milestones are probably extremely different from your average game. A technical/ingenious breakthrough probably advances their ship date more than months of struggling away at coding assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom