• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

Bloodborne gameplay in itself is nice, though I don't want to see too much oif it. Hopefully we'll get new footage from Rime and Shadow of the Beast and some new downloadable stuff as well. As for new AAA IP, I think the new MM game could very well be there.

Takao

Banned
I doubt it the rumors here are that sony has 2 RPG's in the works one a FF killer and one not. The FF killer is still in the early days. I also recall Verendus said that some rpg that was announced wasn't part of those 2, someone know what im talking about could probably find that post.

I don't know why you guys take everything Verendus says as guaranteed occurrences. He's been right about stuff, but he's also said some pretty outlandish things (FFVII Remake, but it'll be so far out we won't even remember him posting, lol) and stuff that just hasn't panned out.

Matush

What about Gran Turismo? It is' big in Europe and I can see November/December release for some sort of Prologue.

What about Gran Turismo? It is' big in Europe and I can see November/December release for some sort of Prologue.

I wouldn't rule it out for sure. But why the rumours of a JRPG? Is that just speculation or is there any indication of that from somewhere? I can't see it.

Mario007

I don't know why you guys take everything Verendus says as guaranteed occurrences. He's been right about stuff, but he's also said some pretty outlandish things (FFVII Remake, but it'll be so far out we won't even remember him posting, lol) and stuff that just hasn't panned out.

To be fair in the same post where Verendus talks about FF killer he mentions Studio Japan working on Bloodborne (though obviously not with that name).

Some Nobody

So in Q1 2015 we will have Bloodborne, The order: 1886 and GT 7 (prologue or not)? That seems like a lot of first party AAA games for one single quarter.

Spaced out like that, it'll be fine--plus let's be honest, they kinda need to catch up.

Kyoufu

So in Q1 2015 we will have Bloodborne, The order: 1886 and GT 7 (prologue or not)? That seems like a lot of first party AAA games for one single quarter.

What I heard about the GT project was that it's called GT7 but essentially GT6 with added content on PS4. I find that strange so I'm just calling it GT6 Remaster until the actual game is announced.

xAniki88

Banned
What I heard about the GT project was that it's called GT7 but essentially GT6 with added content on PS4. I find that strange so I'm just calling it GT6 Remaster until the actual game is announced.

and that's why i hardly believe gt is the japanese games we're are talking about in the last pages

I-hate-u

I can see GT7 prologue being released early next year and announced at Gamescom. Sony knows how much Europe loves their GT, so its the perfect stage for it. I also expect a big Driveclub push.

GR2 would be a nice surprise.

I can see GT7 prologue being released early next year and announced at Gamescom. Sony knows how much Europe loves their GT, so its the perfect stage for it. I also expect a big Driveclub push.

GR2 would be a nice surprise.

Kaz has confirmed that there will be no Prologue. Which suggests that the GT7 is much closer to release than many think. Prologue's happen when the release of the full game is taking longer than expected.

And GT6 was pretty short notice if you look back.

We're trending more and more towards established IPs being announced and released within less than a calendar year's period, especially if it's an IP that is built more on iterations, like racing games.

FranXico

30 WWS games in development (at the time), 20 to release in the first year and 12 of which to be new IPs.

That says nothing about the scope of the titles, though. A lot of them are ports of PS3 digital only games and small F2P titles.

Sony need to make their presentations more professional.

Design them as if they are being made for TV. Microsoft's E3 was a slick presentation even if you disagree about the quality of the content.

Top Bottom