• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony refused cross platform play in Minecraft

What a pointless thing to be in uproar over, Probably those same types who sat quite at the conference, Spend more time moaning about games and features rather than playing them. Jaded gamers are the worst.

Sony don't have too, Simply because others do. Fair play to them sticking too it, When like they said, They have done it before anyway.
There are like forty things wrong with this post and I do not have the patience to even think about them

Some folk have been bending over backwards to defend Jim Ryan these last few days
were there actually people defending his comments about BC?

it's one thing to argue that BC isn't as important as some people make it out to be, but it's another to defend the actual arguments made by person PR'ing the shit

Dynomutt

Sometimes I feel discussion on this site would improve if there were a rule to read the last two or three pages before posting. We ain't even 'jaded gamers' but jaded gamers aren't worse than corporate cheerleaders.

Threads would be like 3-5 pages of common sense. You're talking dangerous be careful.

Also, Minecraft and Rocket are probably the 2 most popular indie games of recent history. RL started as a console exclusive on Ps4 and crossplay was a highlighted feature. How can they ignore it now

Also, Minecraft and Rocket are probably the 2 most popular indie games of recent history. RL started as a console exclusive on Ps4 and crossplay was a highlighted feature. How can they ignore it now

And I remember so many people touting the crossplay as the best thing since sliced bread...

mjp2417

Banned
What a pointless thing to be in uproar over, Probably those same types who sat quite at the conference, Spend more time moaning about games and features rather than playing them. Jaded gamers are the worst.

Sony don't have too, Simply because others do. Fair play to them sticking too it, When like they said, They have done it before anyway.

Given how well the PS4 has been selling, you would think Sony could afford to foot the bill for better astroturfers.

xkramz

HAHAHA youre delusional. It's ok though I'll have fun playing with other cross platform players.

Top Bottom