• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony won't be holding a press conference at Gamescom 2015

iceatcs

Not sure how that Paris thing will go.

I could see it will be more of thing will be different to E3. I think that's the point.

Everytime Gamescom have too much replicate from E3. Some are worst depend which publisher, just show of the same built, level or trailers.

I could see it will be more of thing will be different to E3. I think that's the point.

Everytime Gamescom have too much replicate from E3. Some are worst depend which publisher, just show of the same level or trailers.

Not really. Sony first-party content at Gamescom is often good, and their 'here's our new indie announcements' stuff are solid too.

It's the 3rd-party big publishers that spoil the broth. The moment they let the Activision dude on stage to talk about Destiny, it was clear that the 3rd-parties already spilled all their spaghetti on E3.

Lucreto

I agree. If they plan to announce new games (like they did last year), they should move PSX to January or February. They could also make Paris their regular place for European conference instead of Gamescom. That way they would be spread nicely over the year:
January/February - PSX
June - E3
Late August/early September - SCEJA conference
October - PGW

I believe this is a once off. Instead of the 10 weeks between the two shows like last year it is only 6.

Some of you get really salty when other people dont like this small games aka Indie games it seems. Something i noticed a lot on the internet since the PS4 is out.

Many of us find it confounding and annoying when some people blanket dismiss anything that falls under a small game or an indie game.

iceatcs

Not really. Sony first-party content at Gamescom is often good, and their 'here's our new indie announcements' stuff are solid too.

It's the 3rd-party big publishers that spoil the broth. The moment they let the Activision dude on stage to talk about Destiny, it was clear that the 3rd-parties already spilled all their spaghetti on E3.
Exactly it is 1st-party made this happened. If not, then we shouldn't see any 3rd party stuff on their shows.
Hopefully it mean less 3rd-party shit. Fucking them always took 10-20 min demonstration. Damn too long time and too much reveal.

Fuck!!! will MS show a lot of Tom Clancy's The Division for this year?

FluxWaveZ

Confirmed not true. Sony is always quite late to confirm their attendance every year, so they are always missing from the first released list.

Ah, that makes sense. I couldn't find anything about a deadline for main exhibitors other than the "early bird" sign ups in February.

Lol, of course they will be there and they will have the biggest booth too.

Their omission on the list didn't make sense to me; it reminded me of Sega's omission from the E3 exhibitors list which turned out to be true in the end, but Sony would definitely have to be there.

Exactly it is 1st-party made this happened. If not, then we shouldn't see any 3rd party stuff on their shows.
Hopefully it mean less 3rd-party shit. Fucking them always took 10-20 min demonstration. Damn too long time and too much reveal.

Fuck!!! will MS show a lot of Tom Clancy's The Division for this year?

HAHAHA what?! Sony bang third-parties on stage now?!

Top Bottom