• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon getting free Ika Musume (squid girl) costumes

Cryxok

Now we only need this guy's costume

Nomad_artwork.png

He is a Nintendo property , so it should be easy

He should've been an NPC of some sort. Love his design so much. If anything, I'd love to have that outfit.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Hopefully it's done well.

Goddamn otaku culture infecting this game. I liked satin before all this PANDERING anime bullshit polluted the gritty realistic experience of playing as a futuristic shape shifting fashionista. If they give me the option to pet my team I will give up on the entire series forever.

Every game should have a petting mode, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Goddamn otaku culture infecting this game. I liked satin before all this PANDERING anime bullshit polluted the gritty realistic experience of playing as a futuristic shape shifting fashionista. If they give me the option to pet my team I will give up on the entire series forever.

Don't be so shellfish.

Mr-Joker

Banned
I am actually surprised that Nintendo is doing this as the creator of Squid Girl wanted her to be in the game and it's actually happening albeit as a costume.

i feel old when i have no idea what anime this is

It's from Squid Girl.

Pizza

That's adorable and all but this guy would make me run out and buy it despite not really having lots of funds atm

If I could be a blooper man I'd be so damn happy I'd never need another game

Harusame

This is great news. With the collaboration of Splatoon and Ika Musume and now the DLC, I wonder what else will follow suite...

Sakura

Knew this was gonna happen. Can't wait. Gonna get that DLC asap.
Though I imagine every body will be using it lol.

Neiteio

That's crazy talk. One Lucina amiibo per boot.
Each Lucina amiibo can only be scanned once. You'll need at least two.
;_;

Is it so much to ask for Lucina boots that come with Ink Resistance, Quick Spawn, Stealth Jump and Ninja Squid pre-installed?

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
godisreal.gif

Better have an NoA release, sorry Europe, you are getting Yoshi sooner....

I`m bitter ;.;

Phu

Banned
I'm still on the fence about getting Splatoon but the moment this outfit gets announced for NA I'm in.

it stars little girls, made by nintendo, somewhat unique design, what did you think was gonna happen

Ridley327

We can still order the costume via Spyke even if NoA doesn't release it officially right?

I would think so, if only for compatibility purposes, but I really doubt that NoA doesn't release it. I can't imagine the licensing would be an issue at all in the west.

Top Bottom