• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix, please fix World of Final Fantasy on the Playstation 4 Pro.

Thoraxes

Well, at least it's something.

A shame it's so far away though. Hopefully they talk west details in the next month too... Guess i'll bug 'em (SE US) on twitter. It's fine for now with just playing with the patch uninstalled, but it'd be nice to have the Pro benefit before I finish the game.

Phil Fish

Banned
Honestly, I was juggling between getting a Slim, Vanilla or Pro. I went with Vanilla, and I was goddamn glad that I did. PS4Pro is just not futureproof.

I'll wait until it's fixed to continue playing then.

Though the patch comes out the day New Danganronpa V3 is coming out so it'll have to wait...then RE7 comes out...then Nioh, a replay of Tales of Berseria on PC just because I loved it on PS4, and it keeps going...
It's gonna be hard to do everything but I'll find a way to manage.

ookami

"it's better than nothing"
dc08ab5d-2b43-49cb-8e76-a5864f4e44f7.jpg

Welcome in the world of poorly optimized games for multi-hardware targetting.

chiliboy

Wait, has this issue only been for ppl playing with PS4 pro on 2k and 4k TVs/monitors? :S
So confused by the alleged fix

I thought it was blurry even for people on 1080p tvs using PS4 pro and 1.01 patch

black070

Wait, has this issue only been for ppl playing with PS4 pro on 2k and 4k TVs/monitors? :S
So confused by the alleged fix

I thought it was blurry even for people on 1080p tvs using PS4 pro and 1.01 patch

I think they are referring to 1080p because the issue isn't present in 4K.

Copper

is there a way I can play this on 1.00 if I have the downloadable version? I tried re downloading it but it seemed to just automatically apply the patch.

I'm getting close to finishing FFXV (bought a pro for it) and was planning on playing more of this when I got done.

is there a way I can play this on 1.00 if I have the downloadable version? I tried re downloading it but it seemed to just automatically apply the patch.

I'm getting close to finishing FFXV (bought a pro for it) and was planning on playing more of this when I got done.

No, if you have the digital version it will automatically download to the latest patch, there's nothing you can do about it. Sorry.

Top Bottom