• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SSB for 3DS & U - Tourney Mode, Youtube Replay DLC Stages and Mii Costumes (K. Rool)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
A Tales of Symphonia character costume? YES! When we first learned that Bandai Namco was going to be the developer, I concluded that Pac-man was going to be in the game, but my friend and I both hoped that a Symphonia character would make it in as the "Namco rep." He wanted Kratos, but I always figured Lloyd was much more likely. I'm sending him the image of Lloyd, just to give him
false
hope that Kratos will follow.

lloyd from tales got a mii costume before isaac :lol

I'm still hoping Isaac will be a character. He got my vote.

FSLink

Banned
fc,550x550,orange.u1.jpg

We need a Mii that looks closest to this, asap

Richie

HOLD THE LINE
sakurai isn't always on time

It's not in the stages that you sold me
It's not in the way Samus says 'you're mine'! Ooooh!
It's not in the way that you offer outfits for Mii
It's not in the way that Miiverse turned out freeee
It's not in the way you look at the ballot like you say that you doooo

Edit: Awww yeah man Flying Man costume!

KingBroly

Banned
I'm pretty salty over that Lloyd Irving costume, but I won't get into it.

The Bird Man costume is funny, though. I thought it was a Chozo at first.

Hatchtag

Banned
Still holding out hope for a full character.

I kinda am too, with the possible Dr. Mario stage they're holding out on and all.

If my time zones are correct, if it's coming out July 31st in Japan in the AM (before noon), that's July 30th, 11 PM EST at the latest.

For reference, iirc, Mewtwo went live around 3 AM EST. Lucas, Ryu and Roy were around 11 AM EST (but good fucking luck getting them then lol).

I wonder if there will be a surprise character out on Friday. I'm not expecting a direct. They would pull the trailer treatment on a twitter or whatever social media leading to smashbros.com.

I'm not crossing my fingers and expecting it though.

Masked Man

I said wow
I wonder if there will be a surprise character out on Friday. I'm not expecting a direct. They would pull the trailer treatment on a twitter or whatever social media leading to smashbros.com.

I'm not crossing my fingers and expecting it though.

It wouldn't surprise me if we got a single post: "The update is live! Check out the rest of the new content!" The post includes a trailer featuring a new character and two related Mii Fighter costumes.

Zant532

I don't care much for the Tales series, but I'm really glad to see the series getting a Mii costume; and a snazzy one at that ;p

Also is the bear costume supposed to please Banjo fans? haha

It wouldn't surprise me if we got a single post: "The update is live! Check out the rest of the new content!" The post includes a trailer featuring a new character and two related Mii Fighter costumes.
Nah, because they want people to RT. You don't RT something like that. You RT a trailer link.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, Haruka with Miki and Chihaya Mii costumes. They brought it forward to July to coincide with the same month as iM@S' 10th Anniversary. Brace yourselves for the inevitable.

Hatchtag

Banned
I wonder if it'll be 2 or 1. The first two waves of Mii Fighters each had 8 outfits in them, and we're at 6 now-but there's also K.K. Slider, who isn't available for purchase at the moment.

KingBroly

Banned
I wonder if it'll be 2 or 1. The first two waves of Mii Fighters each had 8 outfits in them, and we're at 6 now-but there's also K.K. Slider, who isn't available for purchase at the moment.

Could be 3. It doesn't seem like there's a new character reveal coming (yet), but 9 costumes, 2 stages, a mode and a new feature is nice update.

Masked Man

I said wow
Nah, because they want people to RT. You don't RT something like that. You RT a trailer link.

Ah, good point. A link to the trailer wouldn't surprise me, though!

K.K. Slider Costume, Redd/Tom Nook Costume, and a new AC character to coincide with Happy Home Academy's JP release...? lol

if this is sakurai's version of fanservice, i dont think its working. lloyd and k rool costumes only made people even angrier they're not in

Metal B

if this is sakurai's version of fanservice, i dont think its working. lloyd and k rool costumes only made people even angrier they're not in
It's the nature of Smash. The actually story of the series is, that all the Fans are so angry all the time, that the feeling swap over to the characters and they start to fight each other. The hate make the series strong and gives Sakurai eternal youth .All Hail Our Overlord!

She won't be added, so laugh all you want. :) Garbage like her will never get into this game.

Here here! Even worse suggestion than the weirdos who think Waluigi has a shot in hell of being playable, or the K.Rool fan club that rears their head every time a new Smash anything is announced.

Sometimes you just gotta cut your losses and rally behind a realistic choice like Wolf.

No, I was laughing at your perfect response! I'd probably quit the game too lol
Oh, lol.

Bit of ambiguity there. :p

Here here! Even worse suggestion than the weirdos who think Waluigi has a shot in hell of being playable, or the K.Rool fan club that rears their head every time a new Smash anything is announced.

Sometimes you just gotta cut your losses and rally behind a realistic choice like Wolf.
I would glad to see Wolf join.

Top Bottom