• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Episode 7 - Thread of Pre-Production

LNBL

Carrie-Fisher-and-Mark-Hamill.jpg

curb

Banned
So, apparently some HUGE story spoilers are out there? =/

I'm gonna have to avoid the other thread now, which is too bad.. I liked the other, milder leaks.

I took a look this morning. If it's true, that'll be one hell of a twist. I'm not taking any of it seriously at this point though, who knows what false information could be being fed out to throw people off.

inm8num2

Posted this in the Tomorrowland thread but probably should have shared here.

Brad Bird Talks Having to Pass on STAR WARS EPISODE VII to Finish TOMORROWLAND

“For a moment there I thought it would work out to do this and go right into it, and it wouldn’t work. There was no way to make that schedule and give this film the attention it deserved. I know it’s going to be terrific and everything, but I’m really happy to do this film. It’s rare to do a film of size that’s original.”

I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up directing the third film of the sequel trilogy.

Vespene

Holy spoilers, that concept art leak was lethal. I hope others have a stronger will than I in avoiding the latest spoilers.

I accidentally got spoiled when I came across the Episode VII concept art on tumblr. I just gave up. It's really hard (for me at least) to stay spoiler free for movies nowadays, when it's really easy to get spoiled :p

Aiii

So not worth it
I accidentally got spoiled when I came across the Episode VII concept art on tumblr. I just gave up. It's really hard (for me at least) to stay spoiler free for movies nowadays, when it's really easy to get spoiled :p

There's spoilers and there's SPOILERS!

Concept art, small tidbits, designs, character names, it's all just teasers to me. Cool stuff to look at and fantasize about what they could be.

Unless it's a full script it's hard to even get bothered by it tbh.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The big spoiler is fucking dumb. The concept art is dope, paints a good portrait of what I want the movie to look like. Will watch and hopefully enjoy. 3/10

Coreda

Seem to remember a paid subscription called Hyper-something on starwars.com back around 2000 where there subscriber-only discussions and details about the prequels and screenplays. Vaguely recall something about Anakin's lava sequence being posted about around then, but I could be wrong.

Movies nowadays? How old are you and do you remember Episode 2&3?

For episode two, I was in highschool, than college for episode three. I find it's harder for me to stay spoiler free nowadays. Not complaining, but I just noticed it's easier for me to get spoiled on stuff. I was able to stay mostly spoiler free with Episode 2 and 3. Hope that makes sense.

inm8num2

I'm sure there's a quote out there pre-release saying Episode 1 is better than ESB.

I got you covered. ;)

http://www.theguardian.com/business/1999/mar/28/observerbusiness.theobserver7

But there is one big difference: no one expects The Phantom Menace to flop. Oscar-winning director Steven Spielberg has given it a rave, if somewhat coy, review: 'Oh my God! Your jaw will hang open for a week.' In box office terms the film is expected to trump even Titanic.

Top Bottom