• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars The Force Awakens character names revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Poe gets a last name but Rey and Finn don't?

Wonder if they're saving them for later because we've heard those last names before...

Moaradin

They didn't reveal Finn and Rey's last names but they did for the other two? Finn Skywalker and Rey Solo confirmed.

8bit

Knows the Score
Ohh, those are great. Nice move Disney.

(I mean the cards in particular, nostalgia bomb going off here.)

JDSN

Banned
Its gonna be some classical Hollywood bullshit if the protagonist of the new series set in a vast galaxy ends up be related to the other two black dudes that lived on it.

The Kylo Ren can be one of the more badass names, depending on how that "Kylo" is pronounced
Its gonna be like "Kaylo" and everyone will rightly assume he is a douche.

zeemumu

Adventure Time, come on grab your friends.

We'll journey to, distant lands

With Ren the Sith and Finn the Trooper

The fun will never end

It's adventure time!

Jarmel

Banned
I doubt Finn is a Skywalker(even though the last name is supposedly common in that universe). It would go against the whole 'nobody rises to greatness' angle a bit.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
The significance of the numbers is that they mark the number of minutes into the film each shot appears.

Finn...the human?

His talking dog will encompass Yoda, Salacious Crumb, Wicket and Watto all at once. It will be loved and hated in equal force.
and when Finn goes Super Saiyan he will sport long flowing blonde hair. Boyega will look glorious.

Those old school Star Wars cards bring back memories O_O.

Need to see if my brother still has his collection of the originals lying around somewhere.

So I'm guessing the significance of the numbers JJ mentions is that each represents the number of minutes into the film you'll see each image.

Goddammit JJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom