• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

daxy

First time I've seen a game unavailable here. Odd.

Played a Scribblenauts on iOS, so I don't know what the console games are like, but it was a novel concept that got old pretty quickly. Felt more like a crossword than a game.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Would it work if someone from the regions it's available in gifted it to you?

I helped gift it to an Australian friend so I'm assuming so, but not 100%.

And I wish I'd known GMG had Hitman for 35% off instead of 25% or I wouldn't have bought it on Steam last night. Ah well.

Wok

TpfGF.jpg

Quote to take part. You have ten hours.

KNT-Zero

I knew it. Port of the DC version + the Battle mode. Already have the complete version on GC so I'll pass. (Although might double dip if it gets down to a couple of bucks)

HoosTrax

What in the world is Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire (released yesterday)? I glossed over it at first assuming it was Jagged Alliance: Crossfire (i.e. some DLC thing for the crappy reboot).

vs

Blizzard

Banned
What in the world is Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire (released yesterday)? I glossed over it at first assuming it was Jagged Alliance: Crossfire (i.e. some DLC thing for the crappy reboot).

vs
Weird, the new one looks way older than the old one...and it looks like an odd mix of SimCity and an adventure/RPG game or something.

vs

It´s an altered version of the original Jagged Alliance 2. They changed some of the balance, made it more difficult, added more enemies, more buildings in the different locations, stuff like that.

I bought it when it was released "back in the days", and it was so completely broken because of bugs so I had to give up playing it.

HoosTrax

Weird, the new one looks way older than the old one...and it looks like an odd mix of SimCity and an adventure/RPG game or something.
Old:
Jagged Alliance
Jagged Alliance 2 (the SimCity looking one)

New (reboot):
Jagged Alliance (the one on the right)

It´s an altered version of the original Jagged Alliance 2. They changed some of the balance, made it more difficult, added more enemies, more buildings in the different locations, stuff like that.

I bought it when it was released "back in the days", and it was so completely broken because of bugs so I had to give up playing it.
This new release is just as broken from the sound of things.

camerooni

Neo Member
And I wish I'd known GMG had Hitman for 35% off instead of 25% or I wouldn't have bought it on Steam last night. Ah well.

From email:

You need to think about your next move, Agent.
Agent, we've identified your next target HERE. Speed and subtlety is of the essence.

Use this code for 35% off of Hitman Absolution: GMG35-FGR37-COY0B

Watch your back, and your wallet.

From email:

Agent, we've identified your next target HERE. Speed and subtlety is of the essence.

Don't make me buy Hitman Absolution when drunk please.

atomico

Oh you got to be shitting me!
'This item is currently unavailable in your region'

Is this fucking GFWL or something?

Oddly enough, it's available in South America Argentina, but I'm pretty sure it'll be locked out eventually (like Dark Souls, Arkham City, SSFIV, SFxT....).

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
From email:

I received the e-mail today, bought the game yesterday but never saw the code on GMGs site and missed the posts about it here. So too late now, but I was missing a couple of the Hitman games and of course the TF2 items, so I'm not too upset.

Caerith

Hate doing this, but I only have a few hours tomorrow to buy as I'll be working. Apologies if this needs to be moved etc.

Can anyone answer this?
I love pronouns as much as the next person, but I'm way too lazy to research what you're talking about so I'll just say no, Petz® Horsez® 2 does not have hats.

Yes, Orcs Must Die 2 is just fine in single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom