• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Humble Bundle has the Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 DLC Pack for $1.18. Includes:
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content1
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content2
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content3
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Histoire Battle Entry
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Peashy Battle Entry
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Plutia Battle Entry
They also have the Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 DLC Pack for $1.48. Includes:
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content1
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content2
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content3
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Histy's Rescue Plans
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Nepgear's Beam Zapper ZERO
Seems like a pretty great deal, especially considering that the DLC isn't on sale currently on Steam.

Humble Bundle has the Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 DLC Pack for $1.18. Includes:
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content1
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content2
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content3
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Histoire Battle Entry
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Peashy Battle Entry
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Plutia Battle Entry
They also have the Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 DLC Pack for $1.48. Includes:
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content1
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content2
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content3
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Histy's Rescue Plans
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Nepgear's Beam Zapper ZERO
Seems like a pretty great deal, especially considering that the DLC isn't on sale currently on Steam.

too bad that means you'll have to put yourself through neptunia games

tumblr_nkfr27M3lv1uofb9ho1_500.png

Ozium

wait.. people actually like to play disgaea?

I'll make this more difficult for you - Dragon Quest Heroes >>> Hyrule Warriors.

Also, they're vastly different games - while Hyrule Warriors is more Musou (individual missions that barely coalesce into a story) Dragon Quest Heroes is more of an Action RPG where your characters level up and you gain new weapons and armor and "orbs", a 30 hour storyline that's well voiced, and pretty superior to Hyrule Warriors in almost every way.

wtf at this vile and hateful bullying

Ozium

also just realized with mrorange taking the OP back I can't due a devil's third write up because he won't allow it

also triple posting cuz I can

Tizoc

Yo jshackles, what'll be the requirements to send one's GotY Steam nominations.

Since most people like to post random shit here like their TV recommendations - I would like to go on the record as saying I've been absolutely addicted to The Biggest Loser Australia. In fact, I'm going to go watch an episode right now.

Is this a show about Man Puncher's life :V

I'm watching Into the Badlands atm, great action and a decent story. Get in on dat ish, Steamgaf.

I really hope Darksiders 3 is a thing. I need it.

It is a thing, it's only a matter of time.
Question is will it star both Strife and Fury or only one of them.

What'd be funny is that you get Strife's guns in both DS1 and DS2, will be interesting to see how he lost them :p

Kriken

Damn, 115 posts and I only started posting past halfway through
I'm gonna end up high this month :/

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Voting will be open for a two-week time period in January. I'll be accepting submissions via PM. Voting won't be allowed for episodic games that didn't end in 2015 (for example, King's Quest) but will be open for games that ended in 2015 even if they didn't start in 2015 (for example, Tales from the Borderlands). Games have to have been released on Steam in 2015 to be eligible.

I'll post more details as the time draws closer, so don't worry.

Tizoc

Voting will be open for a two-week time period in January. I'll be accepting submissions via PM. Voting won't be allowed for episodic games that didn't end in 2015 (for example, King's Quest) but will be open for games that ended in 2015 even if they didn't start in 2015 (for example, Tales from the Borderlands). Games have to have been released on Steam in 2015 to be eligible.

I'll post more details as the time draws closer, so don't worry.

Got it boss man, also Wall of Shame for Nov. Steam thread
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=1132535

Haunted

I had Snakebird in my cart already but didn't pull the trigger, sorry etdp. I know it's going to be cheaper come winter sale time and colourful puzzlers are timeless, so there's no rush.

Looking forward to this.

Good night sweet prince. It has been an honor o7

get
Weird, that doesn't look like Kiefer Sutherland at all.

jshackles

Gaming mods want none of that Jason Momoa speculation.

Yeah that shit got locked down fast lol.

I guess I was just excited to share and to see if maybe GAF knew something I didn't. Seems kinda strange to me that Amazon would change the date from 2017 to 2016, but I guess I'll just have to keep waiting for my answers.

TWILT

Banned
Yay, new thread. Subbed.

Bought like 8 games from the Steam sale + FFVII/XIV/LiS. I'll start them eventually...

Uzzy

The most important requirement is that you put Life is Strange in 1st place. Pictured here are the hella wild celebrations that will take place when you do so, shaka brah.

40 bucks for Helldivers... Better look up some reviews for this thing.

I just played the Starship Troopers soundtrack on a loop and learnt everything I needed to know that way.

jshackles

The most important requirement is that you put Life is Strange in 1st place. Pictured here are the hella wild celebrations that will take place when you do so, shaka brah.

It's going to be a tough call this year because there's been so much greatness released on Steam

Tizoc

tumblr_nwqq5lIGPG1tbb76go1_540.gif

The SteamGAF Goty voting will be handled by jshackles, who we know is from Oregon, USA; The same setting in which Life is Strange takes place in
How can we be sure there this voting will be counted and conducted in a proper manner?!

Tizoc

Why am I at work instead of playing JC3 at home?

You and me both man...

Lashman, I think you should post for real. I don't know who or why drove you away from the community, but I think you should feel free to fully express yourself.

I'd be interested in checking out the series on PC if Capcom goes the HD port route.

For the most part Capcom would release announce their upcoming games for both PS4+PC.
I think with the positive sales from Dragon's Dogma they'll be even more convinced to releasing more classics on Steam.
COME ON ZAK AND WIKI HD REMASTER!

I'll make this more difficult for you - Dragon Quest Heroes >>> Hyrule Warriors.

Also, they're vastly different games - while Hyrule Warriors is more Musou (individual missions that barely coalesce into a story) Dragon Quest Heroes is more of an Action RPG where your characters level up and you gain new weapons and armor and "orbs", a 30 hour storyline that's well voiced, and pretty superior to Hyrule Warriors in almost every way.

Man, I hope that PC port of DQH doesn't suck.

The SteamGAF Goty voting will be handled by jshackles, who we know is from Oregon, USA; The same setting in which Life is Strange takes place in
How can we be sure there this voting will be counted and conducted in a proper manner?!

You were expecting fairness?

XznjDad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom