• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Seal 2015 |OT| This isn't the account you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Has anyone played Aviary Attorney?
I'm a HUGE Phoenix Wright fan, so it catches my eye.
Is it any good?

P.S.:
What's "DRAGON: THE GAME"?

Never played Ace Attorney but I've played some Aviary Attorney and it's great.
Would recommend on all parts but one, in act 3 there's an unfinished path in the story that makes you get a coming soon screen if you decide to do that.

So maybe wait for patch, I guess?

MUnited83

For you.
sc0GK6q.jpg
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Reckoner

Looking for a soccer game like Sensible Soccer. You guys got any recomendations? Tried Kopanito but didn't like it and for some reason it doesn't detect my Xbox pad as player 1.

How does Dungeon Souls compare to Nuclear Throne?

I was going to buy the latter, but I can't justify buying a game with no discount during a sale.

[edit]I think I'm gonna pass actually after reading some comments on the steam forum about slowdowns, and the slow updates.
I'm just going to wait for Enter the Gungeon to be released.
And I bought Squarecells, using my only "it's not discounted but I still want it" joker card.

$h@d0w

So do any of you have any gaming New Years Resolutions? I think I put up some goals for me, like I can't have over 1333 games, I'm at 1298 now, so that would restrict me pretty much from all bundles and just buy what I really want to play and then to get to 33% average achievements done... hmh feels like it's the every year, "play more buy less".XD

Remove all my Steam games, 733 down to 1 a month.

Stall19

Welp, finished Tomb Raider, just going back and collecting documents and finishing the rest of the tombs I missed. And lol at the poor folks who paid full price for the dlc tomb.

Endruen

Check Detective Grimoire, it's also a Phoenix Wright kind of game.
Ok, I will do some research.

It's good but short, it has that same writing charm that the PW games have though.
I'm in a point of my life where I'm ok with short games XD
If it has the same writing charm, that makes it a must buy for me.

Never played Ace Attorney but I've played some Aviary Attorney and it's great.
Would recommend on all parts but one, in act 3 there's an unfinished path in the story that makes you get a coming soon screen if you decide to do that.

So maybe wait for patch, I guess?
Well, I don't plan on buying it unless it is a lot more cheap than it is right now.
You haven't played Ace Attorney yet??!! Do yourself a favor and play them right now.

I'm all in whenever there are dragons involved, but this game still needs a lot of polishment, to say it softly.

I've never seen you talk positively about a game.
He does "criticize" (lol) most games very harshly, true but I remember him just recently praising Assassin's Creed Syndicate and Tales of Borderlands. The negative vibes weigh much higher though but hey, everyone has their own taste and way of talking about their hobby.
*looks at clues for the 5th or 6th time...*

Staring-Confused-Ron-Swanson.gif
Mind got mushy like mashed potatoes the last week.
It was known beforehand but still such a shame. Was really happy that the series made it to PC and now gone for bankruptcy reasons. Hopefully someone will soon buy the rights and bring it back.
Merry (late) Christmas and Happy New Year SteamGAF, enjoy.
Welcome back yo.

mikemandey

GAF, need your help.. I need fun and casual co-op games to play with my sister. I will play on my PC and she on her laptop so we don't need split screen feature.

She's not into FPS or horror. Only fun,casual, or puzzle games for example: Battleblock Theater, Trine 2.

Any ideas?

GUN-NAC

Jase's link was a pack for all three games.

Although I'm interested in playing them, I'm not interested enough to pay that price for such old games. Hopefully they'll return to steam some day.

Well, the 3rd one isn't so old. It's a shame, the games deserve more players and those new leaderboards will be going to waste.

Endruen

GAF, need your help.. I need fun and casual co-op games to play with my sister. I will play on my PC and she on her laptop so we don't need split screen feature.

She's not into FPS or horror. Only fun,casual, or puzzle games for example: Battleblock Theater, Trine 2.

Any ideas?

I would say Castle Crashers, it's a beat 'em up from the developers of Battleblock Theater.
You could try Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, too. Technically is a one player game, but you can make your way around and configure each controller to each brother. I did it with my girlfriend and she loved this game. Being siblings will contribute to the emotional charge this game already has.
And if she likes them, you could play some fighting games.

Also, I join to this question, because I want games to play with my girlfriend, who isn't into FPS or horror games either, and I can't find a lot of good coop games to play with her.

FaintDeftone

I grabbed Brutal Legend for $1.49.

This game was one of my most anticipated the year it released and I was severely disappointed with it due to the fact that it changed to a tower defense/RTS styled game rather quickly, which wasn't executed very well. I've been wanting to give it another shot though so $1.50 is the right price.

jdw_b

First Haul:

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
Dishonored
Hitman Absolution: Elite Edition
Transistor
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
Life is Strange Season Pass (Episodes 2-5)
Door Kickers

I seem to like stealth games

& posting at the bottom of a page

mikemandey

I would say Castle Crashers, it's a beat 'em up from the developers of Battleblock Theater.
You could try Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, too. Technically is a one player game, but you can make your way around and configure each controller to each brother. I did it with my girlfriend and she loved this game.
And if she likes them, you could play some fighting games.

Also, I join to this question, because I want games to play with my girlfriend, who isn't into FPS or horror games either, and I can't find a lot of good coop games to play with her.

Ah.. Thanks.. I'll check that out. Didn't know it's made by the same developer.

Jimrpg

So do any of you have any gaming New Years Resolutions? I think I put up some goals for me, like I can't have over 1333 games, I'm at 1298 now, so that would restrict me pretty much from all bundles and just buy what I really want to play and then to get to 33% average achievements done... hmh feels like it's the every year, "play more buy less".XD

Yep, same as me. I have 130 steam games and I've only played 30-40 of them. I've set my budget around $200. $50 per steam sale sounds about right plus a couple of must buys.

Endruen

My purchases this Christmas.

From the Steam Page:

Undertale
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition

From the Square Enix Bundle:

The Last Remnant
Life is Strange Episode 1
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Tomb Raider I, II, III

Received as a gift:

planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~

Gifted:

Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut

MUnited83

For you.

My resolution is reaching 5000 games by the end of 2016. Which will be pretty easy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom