• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Is the Source Hunter DLC pack for Divinity just some kinda in game item stuf? Want to know if I can just skip over it mostly. o:

• The Golden Grail DLC: an in-game item that allows you to colour your items in gold and sell them for more.
  • Zandalor's Trunks DLC: enjoy a unique in-game undergarment as rare as it is opinionated.
  • Design Documents
  • Art Pack
  • Soundtrack

The Golden Grail sounds like it's just a bit of a convenience for getting cash. The trunks are cosmetic, I think, and the rest is self explanatory.

Is the Source Hunter DLC pack for Divinity just some kinda in game item stuf? Want to know if I can just skip over it mostly. o:

Seems a common question for google:

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=source hunter dlc worth it

cyl26
Posted 7/11/2014 12:09:56 PM
Nope. Only adds talking pants and a grail which acts like a dye and dyes all armour yellow/gold
PunkRocker404
Posted 7/11/2014 12:11:22 PM
Yeah, and it also adds art work and the game's sound track. I wish I had read it better before buying it, but in any case, save your money unless you're really adamant about getting it.

The Golden Grail sounds like it's just a bit of a convenience for getting cash. The trunks are cosmetic, I think, and the rest is self explanatory.

Zandalor's trunks aren't nearly as awesome as the sound, unfortunately.

The soundtrack is absolutely worth it, however. Kirill Pokrovsky (Divinity series' composer) is magnificent at what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom