• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Eccentric Family 8

This episodes just destroyed me. As someone who lost a parent everything just hit so close to home for me that I pretty much had tears in my eyes throughout the whole episode.

cajunator

Banned
Has one of the best First episode, gets worse and worse as it ends on a terrible harem note, but damn those two or three episode at the start is awesome.

Missed opportunity, I say.

whoa, that was fast; on Eps 6 already?

Yeah the vid room showed 6 consecutive episodes of it. Its WAY too entertaining for its own good. I can see why people think its awful, but...its just so hilarious.

I hope viz goes with such a cover for Blood Lad.
img03.jpg

Viz, more Liz.

Boy, I know some of you are going to be salty about these results, but there's just no defeating the powerhouses of the Saki machine.

Fuck this shit royally.

jediyoshi

Girls Und Panzer

oPy1DFO.png

Just finished watching the entire season as my summer of moe continues.

Took a while to suspend my disbelief in this premise making sense, but once they're actually making their way through the tournament I lightened up. Cute stuff, bit predictable though. Making my way through the fan service OVAs now.

Tamayura More Aggressive - 01

Potte, it's been a while!
Yo, Potte!
Oooh! Potte!
Tomo-chan>Noriemon.
The photography club is fated to be a four five girl club, drinking tea at the clubroom Tamayura,
they even have a new girl Azunyan.

Syrinx

Ojamajo Doremi 46

Amazing and hilarious episode. Watching them all train for the magic show got numerous laughs out of me, as well as the Magic Kingdom talent show itself. Majo Rika's Samba dance was a rather disturbing way to start the episode, and it doesn't get any less disturbing throughout. Watching Lala with that "Fuck this shit" look on her face halfway through after she'd probably seen it a billion times was great. And then they go out and win the talent show with the simplest magic tricks in the world, because the witches can't fathom how they're doing it without using real magic. Watching the queen try to replicate what they were doing was maybe the best part.

Ojamajo Doremi #13

Funny, I noticed that Doremi's family haven't been in domestic abuse territory for a while.... and then it happened today.

Hazuki and Aiko plays Parents again. Same role and everything. We leave out to go vacation and exploit Onpu's richness. Of course there's a dude that Doremi likes..... but he liked her first! Aaaaaaaaaaaaa Spring is here! Even to the point of waking up at 5AM
Except he hits on anything that moves, and actually threw Onpu under bus when he described her.
There was gratuitious english.

The Wrong Reason

So again, Hazuki is the Dad and Aiko is the mom, and Aiko basically said it was to maintain the roles they had back in like.. episode 3. But with that and the fact that Onpu slept with Doremi (with the picture I took a few episodes ago), clearly we found the pair offs here (If this show actually went that way. Stop giving me material).

9AOAJ.gif

Syrinx

Ojamajo Doremi 47

Damn you Aiko episodes. You can't play with my heartstrings like that, man. They're not toys. At least it wasn't a pet episode.

I don't know how I feel about what happened. I actually kinda think Aiko did the right thing in the end, being honest with her father about how she felt, though maybe she shouldn't have done it in front of Midori. Throughout the episode I was mad at her and the others for trying to ruin the meeting, and I say this as somebody who legitimately despised my dad's first girlfriend after he and my mom got divorced. And I feel bad for Midori, cause she seemed wonderful. I kinda was wondering how much was really her and not her trying to appease somebody, but when she offered to decline the offer after Aiko talked to her father, I think she was legit. And Aiko's dad seemed to really like her.

All that being said, how the hell does his boss negotiate an arranged marriage for him?

Ojamajo Doremi #14

More love at forbidden ages, this time, Pop actually finds love in a mature older man, her new P.E. teacher, who apparently becomes awesome for kids and teachers!

Doremi is probably going to make Onpu her other squeeze since she's more resourceful.

Yamada and the Seven Witches 3
tumblr_ms4d6ffBGT1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_ms4d6ffBGT1qbxqfpo2_500.png

Tried to count how many times they kissed in the episode (>10 in only nine mins) but it was so much all around for Miyamura, Yamada, Ito, and Meiko. Ito has always been a yuri fangirl even? With how they are going I hope Tsubaki comes in the preview for the next episode, excited to see him. This one was alright though Meiko is just not that interesting and neither is her story
wants to be manga artists, cant speak, doesnt want to inherit doctors, but the watermelon cookie scene and yamada rising to action barging in made it worth it.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Ojamajo Doremi #10

But he was into Aiko all this time, and love drama and shit, also Hazuki was the older sister of Nobuhiko. Wait. Wait Wait.

So Nobuhiko is the male version of Nobu, who serves as the love interest for Aiko, which if we translate this into real world terms it----

tumblr_m5ej1x8uyQ1ql6q28.gif
Haha, yes, even though the show kind of glosses over it most of the time, Nobu x Aiko is a real thing in Ojamajo Doremi.

Once again, best ojamajo.

Monogatari Series Second Season - 8

So, Araragi and Shinobu look for Hachikuji,
run into shota Araragi and later loli Hanekawa
, find Hachikuji and do what they intend to do,
and then the world is destroyed

Also,
was that Araragi's mom at the police station?
If so,
how did he not realize it?
I guess that sorta answers my own question, though.

I'm assuming
the titular jiangshi
appear next episode?

As far as I'm concerned, these last two episodes have just been the setup. They were good and all, but I wanna see shit go down.

cajunator

Banned
This anime has one of my favorite stories of all time. I literally watched this show in one day because I loved how different the MC was and his game avatar floating around him made me laugh.

Too bad
that the anime kinda turned into crap in the last few episodes :( I think if they would have left out the whole sword, and hallucinations being powers crap. The show could have went down as one of the greatest. I think a show just about a guy who has hallucinations and social problems would have been more interesting, then a show about the world disappearing. This is one of those shows that start out too good to be true but gets ruined in the end. I can't wait to hear your thoughts about the ending because I know I didn't like the ending that much.

There are some mega issues with the production of this show from the looks of it and everything feels very weird and mediocre, but its still lots of fun because of how utterly ridiculous everything is. Maybe I was tired, but I was MST3King the hell out of it with some other late night con-goers and we had a blast. Perhaps its not so good outside of that watching environment. Id like to watch the rest regardless.

.....And then Grand Theft Auto V comes out.....

Which will suck.

I like Mad Pierrot better than madp. :( But whatevs, it's your decision.

I prefer the long name, but calling him MadP is pretty simple and I do that elsewhere.

Motto To Love-Ru: 07

Yami with a towel (NSFW)... Yami sideboob (NSFW)... Magical Kyouko... Haruna possessed antics (NSFW)... You know, To Love-ru!

Still don't have a clear definition on what I can and can't post.... so... push the line? Probably not a good idea.

And to think TLR Darkness goes even further than this show dared to.

fairy tail ova 5

bananaan.jpg

some banana riding.

Who are the girls? Is one of them Juvia?

Syrinx

Ojamajo Doremi 48

For a minute I thought this was gonna be the episode where Onpu's charm broke and she had to face the consequences for all the rules she broke. But Aiko stopped her. She may have just saved her life. Or delayed the inevitable. But Onpu actually kinda took the high road here and confronted those people and apologized for the misunderstanding. Credit to her, I didn't think she'd do that.

Who are the girls? Is one of them Juvia?

Wendy on the left, Chelia on the right.

Wendy is the only thing in Fairy Tail that comes even remotely close to :Cajun (unless if you count the child Natsu and Lisanna episodes). But she doesn't show up until the second season. Chelia doesn't show up until the last season that aired. Characters like those are just the toppings on this comedy fantasy adventure anime.

Ojamajo Doremi 48

For a minute I thought this was gonna be the episode where Onpu's charm broke and she had to face the consequences for all the rules she broke. But Aiko stopped her. She may have just saved her life. Or delayed the inevitable. But Onpu actually kinda took the high road here and confronted those people and apologized for the misunderstanding. Credit to her, I didn't think she'd do that.

Well I guess it's because she was forced to take the high road that time.

cajunator

Banned

Wendy is the only thing in Fairy Tail that comes even remotely close to :Cajun (unless if you count the child Natsu and Lisanna episodes). But she doesn't show up until the second season. Chelia doesn't show up until the last season that aired. Characters like those are just the toppings on this comedy fantasy adventure anime.

Thank you. Its quality :cajun indeed!

This is not true in the slightest. Pretty much the entire female cast is :Cajun to some extent.

This is not true in the slightest. Pretty much the entire female cast is :Cajun to some extent.

Well yeah, but Wendy is the one they focus the :Cajun on the most. I should have been more specific with that. The rest of the cast has their moments here and there, but after Wendy comes in, that's pretty much their go-to character for it.

Syrinx

Onpu's not that much of a jackass.

Up until this episode she was somebody who didn't have a care in the world for the consequences of her actions and used forbidden magic to solve whatever petty problems she had. Hell, she was actually casting the spell to erase their memories before Aiko stopped her.

I'm not sure I would label her a jackass, but she is at the very least very selfish and self-centered.

Up until this episode she was somebody who didn't have a care in the world for the consequences of her actions and used forbidden magic to solve whatever petty problems she had. Hell, she was actually casting the spell to erase their memories before Aiko stopped her.

I'm not sure I would label her a jackass, but she is at the very least very selfish and self-centered.

Well she is an idoru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom