• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyou

And now we play the waiting game.

YZUENhR.jpg

Wanderer5

Just a little more ways to go!:x I probably go to a midnight release if the gamestop near me going to have one. I went to that GS's midnight release for brawl, so I think it be nice to go for it again with this one (and the WiiU one).XD

Already playing the japanese demo.

It's just creating a bigger scratch that cannot be tamed. It's like going to a strip joint with no money.

Cody_D165

Banned
Please tell me stock options are available. Also, I know this is a long shot, but is there in-game voice chat?

Both currently unknown at this time. Stock options are definitely available with friends, but as far as With Anyone it hasn't been confirmed.

Camjo-Z

I don't say this often, but my body truly IS ready. I haven't been this hyped for a game since PlayStation All-Stars, and before that... probably Brawl!

I just hope NOA is merciful with an early demo so I don't go insane waiting until October 3rd while everybody with a Japanese 3DS is already smashing!!

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
According to Amazon.co.jp, I should be able to download this at 11:00 PM PST tomorrow night. :)

Platy

OH YES !

It is TIMEEEEEEE .... for me to watch the japanese people unlocking everything and then salivating for a month =|

Fantastic OP man!

It's going to take some NEXT LEVEL GAFFING SKILLS to gracefully juggle two very active threads - fortunately I've been training for seven years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom